Morning comfy /TA General/ - Bulls in disbelief edition

How are my HODL tards doing today?

kek you literally had a long position

What should I get with everything bleeding today?

i bet you think people are impressed with your screenshots, that's the sad part

No I did not
Probably nothing i'm in about 65% cash right now
Probably not

Previous bounce zone turning into resistance, not looking good

I'm impressed with your screenshots Flood, I'm a fan. Also, why do you hate stratis so much? I've never looked at it much, but thought your level of hate towards it funny, so just wondering.

Can you do RCN if you got the time?

So if it breaks above 17800 are we in the clear? Trying to time buying more alts but idk if this is just a bull trap and we are heading further south

I think a break and close above 17800 will spell doom for alts and a nice BTC rally. Even if it is only short term.
I hate Stratis because i'm a salty seller who sold at 100k sats and then it went to like 480k sats and now I hope it goes to zero. You could say i'm emotionally invested. It's wallet didn't work, it's consistently been late and I got banned from their slack because of their faggot mods.

Then how can we know if BTC is going to bleed out more? It seems pretty stable right now. A close below the 17k mark? Something else. Looking to expand my knowledge a bit more about how to predict BTC bleeding.

Did you get liquidated? When did you sell? Yikes

No, I closed at 19310.

>t. another retard who thinks hodling means anything less than a year

Here's RCN my dude looking like the uptrend is still intact. If I had any I would probably sell some and try and catch a bit on the throwback, but if it drops below that 1,100 Sat range we're going down.

You do realize 'HODL'ing is the same as going all in and never reducing any exposure to bitcoin right? Considering how volatile it is never taking profits is so greedy and you will end up getting burnt.

>t. retard who has no concept of risk management

Buttcorn attempting to bounce it seems

Can you chart RCN?

see above

Use your eyes to read

Shut the fuck up

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

>BZC
A 3 team member meme shit coin? Crypto has no shortage of retards.

pleb be gone

could you give some insight on TRX coin?

upside gap three methods

What are the indicators that you use and can you explain them a bit? Also any tips in general for a new TA fag?