Cora is best girl

Cora is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdyociU35u8
youtube.com/watch?v=K71MckOTt1M
1d4chan.org/wiki/Fapfics_(Warhammer_High)#Victoria.E2.80.99s_Secret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cora, Kelly, and Venus.

Remilia looks like a qt π but I suspect she's gonna be a total autist and demand me to use protection at all times.

roberta is for rape

>tfw Victoria is gonna be absolute 10/10 one in a million qt and absolutely do great college years
>then Isis and Faith convince her to take get into drugs and Tumblr, doing shit like dying her hair, gaining 200 lbs, and general hedonism (essentially becoming your average Virginian)

Isis. No doubt.

>t. Mohammed al ackber

Perta a best.

Top Tier
>Cora
>Hana

High Tier
>Angela
>Farah
>Kelly

Mid Tier
>Furia
>Roberta
>Victoria

Low Tier
>Alpharia/Omegan
>Faith
>Isis
>Lyra
>Miranda
>Morticia
>Remilia

Furfaggot Tier
>Freya

Nigger Tier
>Venus

Shit Tier
>Petra

>tfw no Ferah qt to repair you when you're broken

Why even function?

Dated a girl for 4 years and never appreciated the fact that we fucked like rabbits without protection until the next one refused to do anything without it. Fucking things suck.

Farah gives good head

kelly too

Kelly will cut your fucking skin off.

if they're actually enhanced humans, basic sex with any of them should pretty much grind your dick to dust.

Especially with Miranda :^)

Vera
>qt friendly girl
>warm hearted
>up stander
>adventurous
>can see radiation hot spots

Only problem I might suppose is the occasional spook from waking up to glowing red eyes in the middle of the night.

>vera
Shit, meant Venus.

It's all fun and games until you forget it's also a hammer

Hey everyone I drew Farah
What do you all think

>Petra is shit tier
You take that back you son of a bitch

I don't get it

>Petra
>Shit tier
>Lyra and Morticia
>Low tier
It's okay to admit you're gay, you know.

But which is the sexiest?

Obvious Hana and Angela

Stop it Curzefag. We all know you're the only one who likes this shit.

She has no stories, no art and no personality.

Why on the Emperor's holy Terra did they give Freya actual wolf ears..?

I would argue it's Hana.

I'm tempted to write up a story for her now, just to spite you.

They're not ears, just small tufts of hair that stick out.

Fulgrim cut Ferrus Manus's head off during the heresy. He's dead as shit.

Fucking do it, bitch.

>I'm tempted to write up a story for her now, just to spite you.
Do it faggot. Prove me wrong. Make her interesting. Just because I say she has none of the three things doesn't mean I agree with that fact.

This is who I think of as the perfect model for Isis. Hot as all hell but cold, manipulative and domineering.

Why do I have a feeling if you date Furia, you'll come home one day to find her fucking archnemsis who happens to be tattooed to wazoo with pentagrams, all while your pet rottle and cat are skinned and hanging from various parts of the ceiling. Not to forget that she threw everything out. From your own house.

Didn't they re-name Kelly to Kiara, a more 30k sounding name? And Faith to Athena?

Well maybe I will! And I know just the inspiration to draw on.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=EdyociU35u8

The question now becomes whether you're going for the genius polymath, or the angry decimating autist.

Ya'll need more Hana in your life. Biker babes are best babes

The former; I consider any interpretation of Perturabo to be written (or even slightly influenced) by from John French to be non-canon.

I don't like McNeil's interpretation myself. Makes Peturabo too much of a 'good boy didn't do nothing wrong Emperor is worst' for my tastes. I like Peturabo being an arsehole Primarch who gives zero shits about the cost of victory, just like I prefer the fluff that Alpharius joined Horus just so he could prove himself superior in killing loyalist Marines.

So where is it? It's been 3 Hours.

I've got classes. You can (probably) expect it done before 2:00 EST

I don't know how long away that is, but best of luck user. May it give you a distraction to think about through the most boring parts.

Alpharia/Omegan ruin all of Cora's science experiments on a daily basis. Also know a whole lot more about Cora than Cora is comfortable with

Story's done. Posting now.

1/2

Petra was feeling something, although she wasn’t quite sure what. It was one of those emotions that you had to examine and unpack bit by bit to really understand.

Today was the first day of the new university-level math class that school had set up for those students who, like her, wouldn’t have learned anything new from highschool-level mathematics. Petra had hoped that what she would be feeling happiness and genuine interest right about now.

Instead, Petra was feeling something between anger and disappointment. She loved math, and had been so looking forward to a math class that actually challenged her, not something as easy as this! GAH!

“Deep breaths,” Petra thought.

Ahriman was going on and on about Integrals of all things. Integrals! Petra scanned the rest of the class. Roberta and Miranda seemed focused. How were they not bored out of their minds too?

Petra started absent-mindedly doodling on her paper, hoping it would keep her sane. So many integrals! Petra started drawing integrals one after the other on her page

∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫

They kinda looked like a spiral, one next to the other. Petra drew them closer.

∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫∫

Now they kinda looked like rope, so Petra decided she’d roll with that and kept drawing lengths of rope. When that got boring, she started drawing knots in the ropes, each knot being more intricate and complicated than the previous. Knot theory is mathematics, right?

Knots were fun to draw, because they always ended up working. You just had to draw a squiggle, follow the line, and alternate between going over or under at each intersection. It also worked with more than one squiggle, or a squiggle that split at a point.

Petra drew knots out of other things besides rope, like flowers, or ribbon. She even drew two 3-headed hydras, coiling around each-other; she’d give the drawing to The Twins when she saw them next. They’d probably like that.

2/2

Oh wow, were they still taking about integrals? Well there go all the chances of this class being interesting.

Petra went back to drawing knots, before actually taking the shoelace out of her left shoe and actually started tying some of the knots with it. She wondered what the physics of the knots were; how they pushed on themselves and held together, and what part of the knot was the weakest and the most structurally important. Physics was really more Remilia’s thing, but Petra wasn’t inept at it.

So, the drawing of knots transitioned smoothly into calculating tension in the string and forces exerted by each loop of the knot. That’s weird, her shoelace-knots tended to take a different shape than what the equations said. She probably had to account for the shoelace not being ideal. The shoelace was itself just a really long knot made of 16 smaller segments, which gave it a natural tendency to resist being twisted. Once that was accounted for and the equations updated, Petra was pleased to see that the math and the shoelace gave the same answer.

From there, the rest was easy. She multiplied the tension of each curve of the knot by the number of curves it supported and a value based on whether it was exposed or buried deep in the knot. Testing with the shoelace was incredibly successful; she could now deduce which curve was the weakest link, and could cut those ones easily with her penknife.

“Yes! It works,” Petra exclaimed in her mind. “I wonder if this is how dad felt whenever he broke a siege.” Petra felt content, and that feeling stuck with her for a whole 12 seconds, before class ended and she realized that she’d cut her shoelace into tiny little pieces and was now down one foot.

“Hey Petra. What are those?” asked Roberta as she passed by Petra’s desk, gesturing to the equations that covered a full two pages of her notebook and a good portion of the desk.

Petra grinned. “Oh those? They’re just some math-class doodles.”

>the madman actually goes through with it
There is hope left for Veeky Forums.

I can't judge my own work. Does it suck or not?

I can see why Petra is bored, integrals are in no way University level maths.

>alpharia/omegan

Double the chicks, double the pussy.

>tfw you will never start a lesbian biker gang with Hana and Furia

Why even live

Cool. Now put it up on the 1d4chan page so it's preserved for all time

You missed a chance to make a take the knot joke.

Advanced mathmatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=K71MckOTt1M

Done

>people pretending they wouldn't take the turbo slut in the bottom left corner
Victoria is the only real choice here

Have fun with your shallow valley girl. I'll be over here doing some down and dirty dragracing with ma waifu Hana

Would that disgracing include pissing?

Maybe you don't know your valley girl if you think Hana's the one into that

1d4chan.org/wiki/Fapfics_(Warhammer_High)#Victoria.E2.80.99s_Secret

Angela is best. Not just because of her, but because marrying her means having Best Primarch for a father-in-law.

The Red Thirst though.

But what about the lost Primarch daughters? Where/who are they?

But user, they're both the purest of them all. Also, blood drinking is my fetish. Unless I just get my whole neck torn out, in which case I'd be just as likely to die with any of the others so yeah.

They were never made.

Jesus, this thread takes me back. I wrote about a quarter of the WHH shit back in the day.

Who are you, and what did you write?

I did Meeting Vulkan (which was pretty good at the time), Meeting Jaghatai Khan (which was and remains shit), Just Another Day on Void Platform 13 (which was meh), Venus' Burn (which was pretty good though it didn't come out quite right), Bleeding Out (which was actually pretty good considering how in experienced I was at writing drama), ROAD TRIP! (which was the longest non-quest in Veeky Forums history at the time of writing and was fairly good, especially the arc with Freya's boyfriend), Eternity (which was fairly good for vignettes but I took too long to get there to see character flaw resolution that should have come earlier), A Pleasant Reunion (which I wrote because I wanted to give it to a friend who was into that kind of stuff), An Afternoon With WD, which was fun but is now so utterly non-canon that it looks ridiculous, and maybe one or two other scraps and odds and ends.

Honestly, I think the best part of it all was just how fucking close I nailed the Primarchs' personalities in later HH stuff. Jaghadai I was way off, but Guilliman I got perfectly, Dorn I got pretty close, Vulkan I fucking nailed, and Russ... I got fairly close. The thing is that those Primarchs hadn't had much HH stuff written for them at the time, so I ha to improvise any time the fathers were on their own without the Emperor or the girls around, and I was giddy when I saw that some of my silly fanfic was basically prescient for how they were like in the later actual canon.

Samus aran is one of them

>con't

I've long since stopped, of course. I moved on to write Forgotten Realms books under a pseudonym. I also write copious amounts of materials for an unreleased as-of-yet board game/RPG. WHH was fun and it was great practice, but it's served its purpose, it needed to be retired. I'm delighted if people still like my books, of course, but I'm officially done with the setting and have been for years. I know a few of the old authors are still kicking around somewhere, mostly on Skype.

In the future for them we once wrote up she became a Rogue Trader of astounding success and surprising moral inegrity. Her father was never quite sure if he should be immensely proud of her or slightly ashamed. She sent all the really cool toys to his Legion/Chapter and occasionally lent him her fleet.

this thread is fucking gay

Explains why you felt drawn to it you raging homo fag.

Oh, cool, are you one of the oldbies? What was your handle, back in the day?

Updated symbols and updated names.

I thought Hana became a General and was fighting Orks or some shit.

There are multiple, mutually-exclusive epilogues for the series. In one, she went Rogue Trader. In the one by Ahriman's Aide, she joined up with the Scars Auxilia because she hated the thought of civilian life.

bmup

How about some cancerous versions?

words cannot begin to describe how much I hate that.

Why do the primarchs have aids scars as eyes

the story itself is pretty good

the fact that you said you would do a thing and then did it, that is excellence

I would like to scrub down Morticia

and brush her teeth

Hana best girl. Gotta go fast

Holy shit it looks like it was done by a 12 year old or a retard.

where's the one for angry marines?

Dead inside.

Oh sweet Jesus what the fuck is this shit? Did Chris Chan used to frequent here?

I just spent eight minutes watching that video. Impressive.

When is someone make this a fic?

Thank you

Fuck it. I'm very busy today, but if the thread is still up tomorrow, I'll write it.

For some reason I feel she should be a bit chubby, in a cute way.

Not seen that before, but I like it. Victoria is definitely one of the lewdest daughters.

I like it when the daughters are close, but not carbon copies of their fathers, personality-wise.

That said, does Remila Dorn share her father's masochistic streak?
(If so she might be a surprisingly dangerous daughter to date, given Rogal Dorn's temper)

>That awkward feel when your gf's father discovers you've been practicing BDSM with her.
>The even more awkward feel when he demands you do the same to him as a test to see if you're going too far.
>That most awkward feel when he keeps coming back for more 'tests' even months after the first time.

I'd read that fic.

We... we don't talk about them anymore.

I really want to see Farah and Victoria, seeing as I ship Ferrus and Fulgrim.

Does that count as a ship?

That depends entirely on whether you like Rachnus Rageous as a character or want to forget all about him.

bumpin'.