Comfy thread

We don't care about crashes, we're hodlers. Post your comfy pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERZqkUqw-xg
cardanodocs.com/introduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got my popcorn ready

Right. Crashes don't mean shit.

Comfy af

theyre excellent buying opportunities

remember : nocoiners will always win

hodling until my serotonin has fully replenished in March

Bought more. Love a good sale.

crashes mean the normies transfer their money right into my grubby little jew hands.

felt like only 2 days ago we were posting over 9000 memes. crashes have no power anymore.

Why are there so many weak handed retards on this board?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERZqkUqw-xg

reading more and more into Cardano gives me nervous chills, this thing will be HUGE

>We are also aiming to evolve Daedalus, the Cardano SL wallet application, into a universal cryptocurrency wallet featuring automated cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency-to-fiat transactions.

cardanodocs.com/introduction/

why have you not brought into phenomenon that is Cardano yet? do you hate money?

I hope to god this shit crashes down to $10/BTC so that I become a whale in 2020. But we all know that's not going to happen. The very thought of BTC being back at $10/coin is unrealistic.

So I HODL.

BTC back to $10 would mean all trust is gone. Our entire generation would bail. It wouldn't seriously recover until many years later if ever.

If BTC were ever to drop to $10 that's because it would be dead and something would have replaced it

BUY BCASH NOW. MINERS ARE DUMPING BTC AND PUMPING BCH FOR MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.

Welcome to 1 hour ago

hodling feels so nice