SophiaTX flying under the radar $SPHTX

- Partnered with SAP
- Partnered with General Electric
- Built by Decent and Venaco Group
- 23$ million ICO just concluded
- Trading starts soon on Etherdelta, Qryptos, EXX

Other urls found in this thread:

techobserver.in/article/enterprise-it/sophiatx-bags-blockchain-deal-from-ge-power
news.sap.com/africa/2017/10/02/sophiatx-open-source-platform-to-integrate-sap-blockchain/
etherdelta.com/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is going to be big. Wish I knew about it during ICO...

thx. buying as soon as it is on ED

Same... @ByteSizeCapital was tweeting about it earlier. Not too late though.

Already trading my dude

0x3833dda0aeb6947b98ce454d89366cba8cc55528

Where? Can't find it on ED... Token were distributed earlier today.

Where does it say they are partnered with SAP and GE?

GE: techobserver.in/article/enterprise-it/sophiatx-bags-blockchain-deal-from-ge-power

SAP: news.sap.com/africa/2017/10/02/sophiatx-open-source-platform-to-integrate-sap-blockchain/

When an ERC20 token is released to the public you can automatically begin trading it on ED, whether they've added it or not.

All you have to do is put in etherdelta.com/# [token number] -ETH

Try it with the number I posted above. This way you can usually get tokens for pretty cheap just after the ICO has finished.

Thanks a ton, dude! Will go for it ASAP.

whoa nice. thank you.
didn't know that

23 million market cap?

50 Million. ICO sold 49 Million and the other 150M were distributed among the ICO buyers.

150,000,000 tokens during ICO sale. Only 50 million were actually sold. So the other 100,000,000 were distributed according to the respective SPHTX stake the ICO participants had.

500,000,000 tokens max.
30% ICO
30% Mining
35% Development/Partners
5% Future ICO

I'm buying this shit. seems legit

looks like it's been dropping in price on ED, should i wait?

another erc20 token? meh

This shit works... Thank you, man! Appreciate it.

Only temporarily ERC20. You will receive their own coin as soon as the Blockchain is being launched,

dude, can you write a short tutorial on how to trade this shit? do i just send ETH to my metamask and buy? do i need to do anything else?

send to metamask the send from metamask to ED

thanks for this man, i just purchased $100 worth.

Have ETH on your metamask
Go to the EtherDelta link
Deposit your ETH from Metamask to the EtherDelta exchange Metamask will ask you to confirm this
Make sure you leave a little ETH in Metamask, you will need this for GAS or else your coins will be stuck on the exchange
Once your ETH is on the Exchange you can make a new buy order -- either type in the price you want or buy one of the sell order which is already on the order book, up to you.
Metamask will ask you to confirm the transaction
Wait until Order is fulfilled
Withdraw your coins to metamask

If you're still here I can give you more info if required. It's a bit of a pain to learn to do this so I'm happy to help.

shit bro, thanks a lot! i'm still here, do you have telegram or discord?

Kind of an aside question, but perhaps you could help: Will Metamask speed up the transfer of ETH to ED? I've been waiting for hours and am missing my dips and sells. I have my gas up to 40 gwei.

Here is a cute girl for your troubles.