Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1406: Triple Reverse Satan Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah yes, truly a fitting name. Too user, the man with the lady luck at his back!

I'm going to bed, goodnight everybody.

I really really wish I'd thought to do pic related.

Jump #276: Kamen Rider Heisei, Part 1
>Knight of Swords, reversed: May portend the swift initiation or conclusion of conflict, through the calamitous invocation of force.
Yeah, that sounds like Kamen Rider, all right.
>Age: 49
>Location: Tokyo, 1999
>Identity: Police
I thought my rider days were behind me. But I don't have to be a rider to protect the innocent... do I?
>Drawbacks: Repainted Legends (0), A Strange Mirage (+300), Most Dangerous Gegeru (+300)
So I'm the primary target for an entire tribe of critters, and to top that off, I'm ALSO the primary target of something strong enough to be a Big Bad? Good thing this isn't my first rodeo, even if I'm not as young as I used to be.
>"Luck" (1400)
This probably fits everything else about me up to this point. Perhaps more sleight of hand than psychic, but it keeps people guessing.
>First Responder (Free, Police)
Being able to plot the most direct route to where I need to go is helpful in the event that I can't teleport. And in most cases, I can't, obviously.
>I Trust Your Aim To Be True (Free, Police)
A nice little boost to handling weaponry, here. I'm okay with this.
>The Line of Duty (1300, Police)
Distract or push back enemies that are otherwise not vulnerable to what I use? Teaching this skill to others? Oh, ABSOLUTELY.
>The First 24 (1200, Police)
I am a police officer, of course investigating is crucial to my job. Anything that helps without having to go "I know this because I have clairvoyance" is a good thing.
>Weaving the Pattern (1000, Police)
And then there are times where clairvoyance is simply not enough. If you try to look ahead to the point that you figured everything out, you lock yourself in a predestination paradox.
>Their Greatest Weakness (700, Police)
Now here's an important one - figuring out the enemy, and learning how to defeat them. Anything that can aid that is important.

>Deep Breath (400, Police)
I like this one. Brute power is no longer guaranteed to win on its own, skill and wit proving to be a match. I may not intend to be an action hero, but there are times where it will be useful.
>"It's Kuuga!" (Free, Police)
The same symbol I've been using through my chain. Three circles, with a line between them. Simple and distinct.
>Gun (Free, Police)
I'm a cop. Of course I have a sidearm. Pity I don't have the special bullets, though.
>Project G4 (0, Police)
Instead, I've got this. The stakes were raised, and I have to meet them accordingly. And so, Kamen Rider G4, apparently. We've got G3 and G3-X, so it stands to reason. Sure, I've got less toys than they do, but if I need to break out the big guns, I make sure they are the BIG guns.

I actually didn't initially intend to be a kamen rider again, but it seems that in this world of injustice, there's no choice. Someone must protect the smiles of the people. I am not the only one, but a burden shared is a burden halved. I'm not going to go into overmuch detail - there's far too much happening in my time here, and the thread has made it clear that they don't like seven or eight posts when I make a build - but that which is important remains true. When threats to humanity come, we shall hold the line.

Seriously, if I were to go into detail I'd end up writing blurbs for each episode of a series. It'd be as long as the Naruto build.

When have you ever blatantly acted against the tone of a certain setting purely to fuck everything up? How did you do it?

Haven't done it you, but I totally plan on going as a martial artist/operator in both HP universe jumps.
I'll study magic like everybody else, but when it comes to fights, I'm putting my wand away and pulling out my guns.

>you
*yet

I should sleep.

Does Duelist Champion from the new Fantastic Beasts jump do anything for your non-HP magics?

Jump #277: Kamen Rider Heisei, Part 2
>The Sun, reversed: Loneliness and uncertainty.
Sadly fitting, here.
>Location: Tokyo

...actually...

I... look. I'm not going to post my build for this jump. Nor details.

What happened happened, and couldn't have happened any other way. It was inevitable.

But... this is not the way.

I can't honestly blame the man for why he did what he did, but I can blame him for how he executed it.

If he'd only...

But no.

They are together now. He and his true sister, not the mere memory of her. Even if the world crumbles, the whole of it revealed to be a sham, there are worlds other than these.

So shines a good deed in a weary world.

Onward.

>I... look. I'm not going to post my build for this jump. Nor details.
why?

>When have you ever blatantly acted against the tone of a certain setting purely to fuck everything up? How did you do it?
Infinite Stratos. Turning a harem comedy into a drama was fun. I manufactured a fake alien invasion and blamed Tabane for it in the process. Having almost all of the worlds IS systems turn off in the opening hours of the invasion plus me publicly accusing Tabane a year earlier of sending AI controlled IS systems after me in retaliation for me hacking my IS core to remove the backdoor that allows her to remote control any IS really helped paint the picture of her being an alien collaborator. Her "plan" was pretty genius, create a weapons system based of of alien technology that changes warfare overnight so much that every country focuses almost all their efforts in developing it at the cost of ignoring the rest of their military only to have that weapons system stop working when the world needs it most. Of course I was there to "fix" them allowing the invasion to be stopped.

Why the heck isn't my name on that post? That's weird.

Because it's narrative driven, and honestly I would have broken the narrative too much with my stay there. The world wasn't just time looped, it was empty aside from the riders. The people... if you stayed and observed for too long, they weren't people, they were just pale imitations.

Clowns!

Are there any items or perks that let you buy gear or stuff from past jumps? I missed out on collecting some ores and plants way early and now I want them.

The Gamer.

The Merchant from Terraria can let you purchase things you could have bought in previous worlds, not in terms of CP buying, but in terms of "Jumper went on a shopping day" buying. If it was on the market, you can buy it, though there's apparently a steep markup.

Thanks!

Tobias is 11, and the day his parents eagerly awaited has finally come. His entry into Hogwarts, where they much expect him to 'finally learn some proper wizard sensibilities'. No more of this wild, filthy frolicking and disregard for their authority.
If only.

Bright eyed, messy haired, Tobias was excited for the first time in months. A new place to explore, with new experiences, new creatures to study. Perhaps even a genuine challenge. Imagine his disapointment year one. Boring classes, simple spells, pandering, and frankly, the fellows of his house Ravenclaw seem rather stuffy and bookish. None seemed truely interested in field study. On the other hand.. there was that tremendous forest right next to the castle... a massive lake... mountains! It is incredible. Ravenclaw house didn't understand. What were house points next to the sort of field study oppertunities at this school? NObody yet knew he was an animagus, they were merely aware of him as someone with an uncanny knack of dissappearing and going places he shouldn't be.

Year one house point earnings : -190 : They do not appreciate wanderings into the forbidden forest.

Year two, most students were terrified, but Tobias could not be more excited. What could this creature be? What was it causing so much trouble. The monster of slytherin... what he would give to get a glimpse. To understand what it is. To know more about it. Unfortunately, he goes the year without so much as a glimpse at it. For the second year in a row, Gryffindor had managed to engage in some rather fantastic adventures, and his year as well! Perhaps they were worth talking to. If only to hope to learn more about this 'Basilisk'. Evidently one professor fell victem to a charm that eliminated their memory. This bears further study, if only perhaps to minimize his punishments.
Year two house point earnings : -250 : They appreciate you up at night searching for slytherin's monster even less.

I hate Wildbow so fucking much.
So I went to Worm(having rolled it, since I honestly don't like going there because of the whole Golden Morning thing) , hoping I could, well, avoid Golden Morning by not taking a Shard and just torching Jack with Dual-Casted MDef ignoring 170% power Firaja spam or something that would leave nothing for Bonesaw to raise, so I could fuck off and try to have some measure of "fun" being a hero or something, maybe use white magic to heal people so Panacea can stop being angsty.
Of course, Bonesaw managed to get a hold of some of my blood. The jump after Bloodborne.

God I like the jump and all, but the setting doesn't lend itself to anything because it railroads you so hard.
Any ideas on how to bypass all the bullshit?

Year three, and it was the first time he felt truely threatened by a creature he was researching. Even Tobias did not seek out interactions with the Dementors surrounding the school, but he certainly took notes when forced to. The village of hogsmede was leastwise pleasant to visit, and it gave him a chance to spend the day searching for flora and fauna in the surrounding mountains. Not only that, but to start Care of Magical Creatures. He had built a quick kinship with his profressor Hagrid, and now was studying the most fascinating things. If only he could have gotten that hippogryph pardoned. A shame and a waste of life, had the beast not escaped. His DADA teacher was also the most fascinating man, introducing him to dark creatures he might never have encountered.

Year Three house point earnings : -50 : A little care and an obliviate spell aids in minimizing witnesses and reports of wrongdoing.

Year Four, and what a shock. What force in the world conspired to include him in the TriWizard tournament along side TWO other hogwarts competitors?! Suffice to say, the other competing schools were less than impressed that Hogwarts had its own 'tri-wizard participation'. However... it was an experience he could not possibly pass up. Imagine his dissapointment when all his attempts to enter failed... than his surprise when his name came out anyway!

Buy Mode from Counter-strike if you are looking for weapons.

The first competition seemed surprisingly easy. The third year Ravenclaw earned top marks from a panel of baffled judges as he retrieved his egg unscathed, seeming to almost... tame the dragon, then lull it to sleep. The lake proved equally simple for him, recognizing mermish from earlier explorations, and putting his time instead into researching magical methods of breathing. Perhaps if he had not gotten so distracted... he would not have stayed in the lake until the judges came to look for his corpse. No marks for the second task... The third also proved rather simple... had he not met with the most gorgeous sphynx. Once he solved her riddle, he could not help trying to ask her one in turn. At this point, marks were.. rather redundant, though Tobias had made a new friend.

Year Four house point earnings : 70 : Hagrid couldn't resist a rather large donation to Ravenclaw's house point totals after his spectacular work with the dragon, and he was too busy this year to break any rules. Well... at least often enough to get caught.

Year Five saw the return of umbridge... and his most trying year yet. Inattentive, easily distracted and prone to skipping classes... he was a DADA detention regular, and his loathing of the woman grew in such a way he had never before experienced. He often felt detatched from others, amicable but distant.. but this woman truely drew his ire. He earned the respect of teacher and student alike with his pranks. Nifflers in the office was indeed the least of this woman's problems. The school would be talking for YEARS about the baby dragon she found in her wardrobe.

Year Five house point earnings : -140 : Umbridge in particular rather loathed Tobias, and they had something of a rivalry. The other professors tried to.. erm.. balance... his point losses. At least somewhat.

Year Six came with Outstanding OWLS in Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology and Charms, Exceeds Expectations in Potions and Transfiguration, and who really cares about the rest? His only failing grade was in History of Magic. As far as hogwarts years go, this one was relatively calm for Tobias. He spent most of his free periods either studying for COMC or in the forbidden forest, even applying for a special permission pass to study in parts of the forest once Hagrid returned. Indeed a shame he had snuck into the forest the night of the attack on hogwarts.

Year Six house point earnings : 105 : Care of Magical creatures went well, and at this point, he often found out what creatures they were studying before they started classes, thanks to his friendship with Hagrid. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer.

Year Seven and there was a strict regime change at hogwarts. As a pureblood, he had little to fear from purge and persecution, but this is not to say he, or even his snobbish family, approved of the subjugation and persecution going on. Happy to join Dumbledore's Army, it was at last his status as an animagi would be uncovered. The death eaters could not contain him, and it was his last escape from 'detention' with the rest of the student body that gave him away. His creatures wreaked havok on Snape's regime... and when it came time for the final battle, it was he who escaped into the forest to rally the centaurs and other creatures of the forest against Voldemort's army. Tobias was proud to be part of the winning side.

Year Seven house point earnings : Sort of irrelevant.

>Having people being able to study your blood
>Not having your blood creating small holes in reality where demons are born from who have theirvown madness wavelength to produce their own clowns

... By jump 4?
Bravely Default - >Smash - >Bloodborne->Worm didn't give me many ways to do that

With the dark lord fallen and the wizarding world returning to calm... he became a magizoologist. He applied to Headmaster McGonnagal to stay an additional three years studying and catologing the creatures of the forbidden forest for the schools records, earning himself room and board and advising on matters of creature preservation and safety.

It was at the end of this study he intended to go abroad... when there was a nasty incident involving a rubber band, a liquid lunch and a time turner. To those present, he seemed to vanish out of existance in a swirling vortex of sand.

What became of Tobias? Tune in next time for...

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!

Available soon at your local message board.

I would have thought that Bloodborne stuff would be magic-based, and thus bamboozle the heck out of anyone with a Shard.

>letting anyone on the street touch your bloodpussy
>spawning armies from your fluids

Medb please go and stay go

Alright first off I don't think Jack has a "170% power Firaja spam" or whatever, he just cuts good.

Secondly, it's simple: Don't rely on Shard powers. The entire cycle is founded on the idea that the species relies only on Shard powers to do superhero things. Focus on keeping people alive and shoring up defences; one or two people sitll whole and hale later on could make a world of difference. When you move against a villainous super, whenever possible try to come at an unexpected angle and hit first-it's the difference that let a girl who controls bugs hospitalise a cape who can brawl with Endbringers and Scion.

Maybe if I had taken the arcane perk instead of...
Quickening... And bloodied combat...
Why did I not think of making my blood explode.
Fuck.
This should have been the first thing to do.
No user, I'm the one casting magical fireballs at him. Not the other way around. I also didn't take a shard.

Eh, Genesis' and Labyrinth's shards hint they might have some analogue, though.

Tbh, it sounds like you`re an asshole.

Thankyou for story!

Oh wow, no problem n.n I'd been hesitent to post cause I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in my builds and narratives. Thanks for the encouragement :D

Hey so about Vision Tech from the Hero Duel World...

I understand that it basically takes any device and turns it into a spell-like ethereal construct. Say a portable shield generator into a forcefield or better yet, a plasma weapon into the power to shoot plasma from your hands or an armor into actual super strenght and durability.

But can we layer these things? Say i modify and put on bladedge's (or chaos) armors for speed, then turn them to spells, then put on Doomguy's armor and also turn it into a spell for its dakka and power?

>GATE
Used high-end magic to create a magical army to crush modern day Japan. Aside from the more realistic politics drawback, it quickly turned into a 'end of the world' show rather of the 'superior Japanese people go to discover a new world to stomp'.

>Batman the Dark Knight Triology
One of my companions played the role of superman while the rest of us took turns to become new supervillains. Batman was rapidly outclassed and he eventually decided that he wasn't really doing anything by putting the suit.

>Code Geass
Demons invade from Space! Demons vs Mechas!

>One Piece
We sided with the Marines on this one. Basically cleansed the Yonko in less than a year and hunted down most of the dangerous pirates one by one.

Also, I convinced Luffy to become a Marine instead of a Pirate, forming his own Marine crew.

>Fate/Stay Night
I played the ancient evil awakens trope and went to hijack the whole Holy Grail war. I announced to the mage world that I would erradicare the evil that is magic from Earth unless they were capable of defeating me and my servants.

>Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Palpatine gets assassinated early on the war and now the CSI get actually competent leaders working towards actually winning the war. Oh, and an AI revolution happens in the middle of the war that nearly drives the galaxy to extinction.

>Luffy joining the Marines

Luffy isn't cut out to be a marine. No way his grandfather allow it, and no way the Navy would allow the son of the most wanted criminal in the world join. Plus he's dumb as rocks.

Luffy should stay a pirate, he does a lot of good that the Marines can't/won't. Remember the Marines are puppets of the World Nobles.

>I announced to the mage world that I would erradicare the evil that is magic from Earth unless they were capable of defeating me and my servants.
Unless you're a conceptual being or they thought you were joking then that has no chance of working.

>Having blood
>Not having tiny goblins that live in your veins and carry stuff around your body

>No way his grandfather allow it
Um, what? Luffy being a Marine is Garp's dearest wish for him.

Manyfist never has anything to back up his stupid claims.

Fate/Stay Night was jump 377...

I had already Jumped all the Dragon Ball jumps, various Exalted jumps, Hero BBS, Fate/Zero with a companion caster, Seven Deadly Sins, Digimon and Cyber Sleuth, Anima Beyond Fantasy, among many others.

Putting other combos aside, just the fact that I could bring the enemies that I had killed on my way on those jumps back to fight for me put my on the higher cosmic scale in any setting.

>No way his grandfather allow it
>and no way the Navy would allow the son of the most wanted criminal in the world join.
>Remember the Marines are puppets of the World Nobles.

Have you even tried to read the manga?

Luffy would work as a Marine just as good as Garp did in his youth. Punching villains and doing whatever the hell he wants most of the time.

Yet he left both Ace & Luffy with bandits. Further research, yeah he would've liked him to have join the Marines. I was wrong on that account, yet Luffy was raised by bandits, BFF with a notorious Pirate (Shanks) and even Luffy himself said that he dreamt of being a pirate since he was a kid. If he wanted Luffy to really join the Marines you think he would've left him & Ace with bandits? Or to chum it up with Shanks? His idea was that Luffy's harsh upbringing would've made him join the Marines, like him.

Yet as Nami points out. Strong ego runs in the family. You really think Luffy can handle rules & regulation?

Garp has more wits about him than Luffy. Also punching villains & doing whatever he wants, is what he's doing now. Plus he isn't forced to play nice with the World Government, or the Shichibukai.

I don't think I've ever blatantly acted against the tone. I usually either play along with the tone, or else use the tone against itself to cause havoc.
In the times I ignore tone completely, it's usually because I decided to hell with the plot because I was just gonna do jumper things.
"Jumper Things" being a tone all of itself, which most jumpers are familiar with.

> GATE
Does Gate count...? I sided with America, and then utterly crushed Japan with outside context bullshittery.
So America took over the plot.
They were really high on the AMERICA FUCK YEAH scale, basically loud and screaming assholes. But, y'know. Fuck that setting, y'know?

At my suggestion, the President renamed Japan into "Area 11".

Later I started hijacking nukes from around the world because I just wanted to break everything.

> Code Geass
I actually did fuck with the plot just a little here, by constantly pranking Lelouch. I replaced all his furniture with pink lacy princess furniture, and all his clothes with pink dresses, and I put a bunch of stuffed bears with little dresses and parasols in his mech. And I'd leave little notes behind, telling him I changed things to better suit him.
He got really obsessed with trying to catch me for awhile.

Finally I showed up on that island, you know, at the end of R1? In a pink flamenco inspired Zero costume, during the confrontation. Holding a rose.
And called him a pretty girl.

The amount of hatred in that "YOU."
I'll never forget it.

>He was raised by bandits
They were easy for Garp to exploit, but both Luffy and Ace regularly interacted with Foosha Village.
> Or to chum it up with Shanks?
He didn't had anything to do with Shanks being there during some months while he was away. If he had been there, he would have crushed Shanks in 0 time. He even hates the guy for putting the whole pirate idea in Luffy's head.

>You really think Luffy can handle rules & regulation?
He would do it as well as Garp does. See pic related.

>Garp has more wits about him than Luffy. Also punching villains & doing whatever he wants, is what he's doing now. Plus he isn't forced to play nice with the World Government, or the Shichibukai.
Pic related again.

The whole Shichibukai thing can be prevented by simply removing the Yonko's of the board. No big pirates that can destabilize the world and they're no longer needed since the Marines can be on charge again of hunting pirates before they grow too strong.

And for the World Government, we don't know what their whole deal is yet.

Bouncing off my own response here,
Hey, /jc/, I have two only slightly different questions here!

A) Have you ever "played along" with the tone of the plot, and still managed to screw up the story? Was it by accident or on purpose? How did that happen?

CONVERSELY,
B) Have you ever decided "this plot is dumb, I'm gonna do my own thing!", and just gone off and done "jumper things", and had those things completely derail the plot by themselves, even though that wasn't really your intention?

What happened?

You could have taken it even further if you had Packet of Instant Jusenkyo Water from the spring of drowned girl.

While I was in Injustice, I made it a point to redeem many of the people on the Regime side to the point that they'd willingly give themselves up. Stocking up on redemption and charisma perks was necessary for this.

I had to start with Wonder Woman, because her dumb ass is part of the reason Superman went so extreme in that setting. Although I think she had fallen for me near the end due to harem perks... I'm still not sure whether or not I should waifu her or leave her to face the consequences of her actions.

>A) Have you ever "played along" with the tone of the plot, and still managed to screw up the story? Was it by accident or on purpose? How did that happen?

It happens more that I would like to admit in my early days on low-powered jumps. You get drunk, get on a car accident and manage to kill part of the main cast of your show. Of course, you being a Jumper are perfectly fine, but the whole resurrection business is always tricky, if you even want to do it.

>B) Have you ever decided "this plot is dumb, I'm gonna do my own thing!", and just gone off and done "jumper things", and had those things completely derail the plot by themselves, even though that wasn't really your intention?

Eh, not really. Usually doing my own thing means rent a building and spent most of the jump reading comics and watching TV. Occasionally going out and speed up the MC's training by acting as 'monster of the week' for them to train.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU

Jump when?

Dungeon Fantasy V 0.2
Changelog:
Narrator can be be taken with you.
Notes section has been added to give a quick overview of powers.

... There wasn't really much else that people asked/complained about, so the changelog's pretty short.

Anyway, please inform me if there's anything else that needs changing.

Could you clarify the 400 CP drop-in perks?

Sure. Will I need to clarify Endless Lore as well, or just Delve in Madness?

Aww I was hyped for a fantasy about being a dungeon.

>Nechronica: 40K meets Nanoha

So, I was put in charge of this village of dolls right? You know how it goes, you start off just wanting to carve out a little piece of heaven for you and yours. Then you realise the pollution and raving abominations are getting in the way with that, so you decide you need some sort of militia.

Things start to go well, and we get a lot of immigrants. Then a tide of shambling horrors signeled the attention of a necromancer. After the initial casualty reports I'm drowning in more angry recruits then I can shake a stick at; we improved the terraformers and started broadcasting inspirational music to induce spontaneous training montages in the populace.

And before you know it, you're deep striking the continent with Dolls equipped with Sailor Scout ordinance.

>Elfen Lied: Identity Politics drama

I knew leaking the diclonius experiments to the public would've had an outcry, but even I didn't expect Faecbook alone to indict Director Kakuzawa. #DicloniusLivesMatter trended so quickly it took while for the human antipathy thing to actually be recognised as a psychology factor instead of overprivileged human xenophobia.

Also, Lucy released a record-breaking pop album! It took a lot of convincing and she was still really camera shy-especially around her young diclonius fanbase. By day I was her record manager, and by night we visited her former captors' jail cells to go nyer-nyer-nyer at them.

>Infernals: The Hallmark Christmas Movie

So there Szoreny was-all properly dug up, righted and reflecting Ligier's light while the Green Sun perched on top of him. The skies rained Hegran frost that induced childish joy in the demons below. All of Cecelyne's priests wore little red hats and drove sleds through the streets of Malfeas.

There was also a lot of devastation from the confused but merrily carolling Yozis, but nothing the christmas spirit couldn't fix.

Delve in Madness is the most confusing one.

Although this line in Endless Lore:
>you will find your mind filled with thoughts of the foes you may face.

Could use some extra wording.

Okay, current fixes:
Notes section has added:
>Normally when you fuck up using a psychic ability, cthulhu (or a minion of his) notices and the ability fails to work. Delve in Madness means that they doesn’t notice, the ability just fails to work. It also hides you from those beings even when you don’t mess up using psionics, so, stealth up against eldritch abominations, I guess.

as an explanation of to Delve in Madness, and Endless Lore has replaced that line with

>you will find your mind filled with lore pertaining to the foes you may face.

Hopefully it's clearer?

I just watched the first season a few days ago, and I'm convinced now that Danger 5 is the way to go if you need more Nazis in jumpchain.

Cats dropped his claim over it a while ago, It might be nice if someone picked it up.

How powerful are demons and stuff anyway?
How dangerous can threats scale in this setting?
Could a high or mid powered jumper bitchsmack higher tier threats (Like cthulu)?

>Neither of the Harry Potter jumps have a chuuni witch who calls herself Ivory as an OC companion
What the fuck cats, get it together.

Wouldn't it have to be "Irovy", to match "Enoby"?

Can we... have options to become the demons?

Fuck, it looks good. Not Ufotable level hype for sure but still more then I honestly expected for the anime.

When the visual novel is finally translated and released in about a month, a month and a half, I'll start on it. Not even kidding, preparing for that is why I've forced myself to not work on anything but my claims, even minor side things. If only my keyboard didn't break AGAIN I'd have another two jumps out by now.

I mean. It's GURPS? So as powerful as the GM wants to make it? Generally though, think mid-level D&D, since that's the thematics it's drawing from.

I don't think Cthulhu has ever been statted in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (Him showing up is he shows up, everyone makes a Fear check, then he goes away, IIRC), so no idea about that one, but due to how the system works, allied demons are usually about as strong as you are, +/- 50%. Because, you know, GURPS.

Sure, I'll go ahead and and add races when I have time (I'm about to be smacked in the face by three essays and a couple finals coming up, so no promises for how long I have to spend on this, and writing race descriptions is /really/ boring). But I'm pretty sure that Demons are one of the races? Or half-demons at least.

I usually don't. At least, not purely just to fuck everything up for the sake of messing things up. Although the Coordinator basically turned Ring of Red into a Harem Anime because it amused him. And I went along with it because, if anything was going to make fighting a war more bearable, it's Harem antics.

>A
Strike Witches. I played along with the tone, was the little girl, engaged in silly antics about bugs in sensitive places and panties being stolen, but by the end I really managed to screw up the plot. Mostly because I could /NOT/ stop tinkering with my Striker Unit and weaponry. See, I too the drawback that limits you to WW2 technology. But I had previously been to Ring of Red, which is alternate WW2 tech, so of course I immediately start incorporating most of what I learned there into my Striker Unit.

In the end, my Unit was several times larger than any currently in use and I was hauling around a clip-loaded full tank cannon for weaponry. The ended up creating a whole new classification of Striker Unit just to fit me into, Destroyer Class. Because of this, I ended up spending the last four years grounded and teaching others how to use and make this technology, which suuuuuuucked.

>B
That basically described all of my time in Archer. I set up a competing intelligence agency, viciously cheated with magic to know things no spy agency really should, shut down ISIS and ODIN due to just being better at everything, kicked Archer in the nuts, hired pretty much everybody from ISIS except for Cheryl and Archer, kicked Archer in the nuts again, paid Cheryl to become a country music star just so she would stop coming into our building... and lots of other things I can only half remember because of whatever Kreger was lacing my coffee with at the time.

Anyways, all the plot gets entirely derailed. Literally all of it.

>A)

I tried to be a responsible big brother in Panty & Stocking. I did my angel job going around hoovering ghosts and such. I actually got along pretty well with the demons because I naturally followed most of the ruurs anyway.

Then-SOMETHING happened that lasted a few months, and turned most of the city buildings into spirals.

It was as if every Gainax work suddenly tried to exist at the same time.

I woke up in a sauna full of chocolate being licked clean by my sisters. Someone had handcuffed an Scanty and Kneesocks to each of my hands, and they were both drunk. It quickly became apparent we were in a space station falling to Earth. Which was a giant donut. To this day, nobody can quite agree how we ended up there.

All I know is the last thing you ever want to hear from your sisters is "Last night was PERFECT".

>B)

In 8-Bit Theater me and my companions set out to stop the Light Warriors from-well, doing anything basically. Conventional force quickly proved ineffective to their bullshit so we ended up pulling weaponised, deadly pranks on them to finish them of.

Morathi lured Fighter into a van full of swords, and gave him candy instead before shooting him in the face.

Thief stole all the traps we set for them, and tried to ransom them on the black market once he realised the fine print made him liable to debts from across the multiverse. Then Medea remotely detonated the traps.

After an intense animal husbandry duel, I had a long argument with Red Mage that he logically shouldn't exist anymore, and he agreed after I convinced him nonexistence would give him stat advantages. Right before he disappeared, he freaked out when I reminded him under the current edition nonexistence was defined as a permanent effect rather than a status debuff.

There was nothing fancy when it came to Black Mage, though. Elodie just beat him unconscious, cuffed him with magic jamming manacles and hauled him off to jail.

Now that's fucking hype!

...got my own A and B swapped around, somehow.

Yep. It's one of /those/ days.

Looks good so far but-is it set in any particular D&D setting? I get that dungeons seem to be a major focus, but what's the world in general like? Or will that be added to the intro later?

It's... uh, it's GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. There's a town. There's wilderness around it. There are dungeons filled with monsters. You go into the dungeons, occasionally passing wilderness on the way, you kill the monsters, and you drag their loot back into town to sell for gold with which you buy equipment to repeat the process. It's basically Generic D&D. Except GURPS.

Source of pic? Whats the story here?

>Argued Red Mage into nonexistence.
Okay, this made me laugh way, way too hard. It's perfectly fitting and I love it.

Are dungeons alive?

>I was hauling around a clip-loaded full tank cannon for weaponry.

What kind of tank cannon?
A medium 75mm? The long 76? The mighty 90mm? The legendary 88?
I have to know how awesome of gun you were wielding!

>kicked Archer in the nuts

After reading this, I immediately got the feeling that you would kick him in the nuts again.
However, I was expecting you to do it at least 3 more times on different occasions. Would have been a neat little running joke imo.

Not by default? I mean. It's for the Generic Universal Role Playing System. Think of it as a normal generic jump. Except, you know, with actually defined powers and how they work and stuff.

Teach Scion to paint. It worked for me.

Seriously, he's an old widower going through a crisis because he lost his job and his wife. He needs a hobby, and saving a species he doesn't care about isn't cutting it.

Oh, and get Eidolon psychotherapy. He doesn't need worthy opponents, he's already a fantastic hero.

>Dies Irae jump becoming a reality

Is this real life?

Speaking of the anime, I wonder how much will they skip. The VN is long as fuck and I doubt most of the main plot can fit in a single cour.

Well, Eidolon's problem isn't just some inadequacy complex. It's that he worries that he won't be strong enough to face down Scion when the time comes, and his desire for worthy opponents is him wanting to train. He can feel that whenever he's at an Endbringer fight, he's a lot stronger, and since he's part of Cauldron and knows about the conflict drive that shards have, he figures that's his powers reacting to a tough fight. His hope is that he'll be able to break through the limit some day and regain his old strength and then some. What's actually happening is that his shard is refueling by being near a bunch of other parahumans dying. Psychotherapy will be important to keep him from being broken when Scion tells him the truth, but to get the Endbringers to stop he needs to know how to actually recharge his powers.

>What kind of tank cannon?
Specifically it was the 7.5 cm KwK 40 L/48.

I would have loved to use the larger barrels from the four legged AFWs, but I only came out of Ring of Red with one AFW hanger attached to my warehouse, which I ended up storing Captain Beverly's "Oleander" in for sentimental reasons.

And since this was before I started equipping my warehouse with spacial compressing storage cubes, I had limited space to store other AFWs, even in pieces.

>kicked Archer in the nuts
Admittedly, I did do this a lot more often than I stated. I just thought listing it half a dozen times would get annoying to read.

I had the same thought though, that it would make a fun running gag.

Pretty sure they're going to do an abbreviated version of one route, maybe if they go for a twenty four episode run we can get a full route?

Worst case scenario, Fate Stay Deen happens again and we can all enjoy the frankenstein of every route smashed together.

>spoiler
If you don't mind me asking, how are the Noblesse and F/GO jumps going?

Noblesse should be done in one-two days, if I can get a keyboard tomorrow. Only a couple items and drawback descriptions left for it. Would have been finished day before yesterday if not for the current breakage.

GO is not going to be done anytime soon. Don't even believe it'll be done in the coming month, maybe the one after, though that's mostly because I actually do need to focus on classwork soon and GO is just hard, long and difficult to fully handle, so it'd take me a while even without lots of stuff taking up my time.

How parahumans are actually not complete shit in Worm, anyway?

...Is it just Legend?

Weld's pretty chill too.

The majority of heroic parahumans are non-shitty. It's just that Taylor has the misfortune of encountering a lot of the shitty ones.

Are they, though? They're celebrities with an alien biocomputer whispering into their brain through a tumor to cause them to be violent.

Darn I wanted to catch or make a young dungeon and make it live in my pocket dimension.

There's always Dragon. All her complete shit moments are because she can't obey orders by legal authorities.

Yes. They're people who were handed enormous power and willingly chose to place severe checks on that power for the sake of if not necessarily helping the rest of humanity, at least avoiding frightening them. They fight to protect the world, and if they're failing that doesn't mean they're wrong for trying. The Protectorate are the good guys, Taylor is just incredibly biased because she's a stupid teenager who refuses to acknowledge that she's a stupid teenager, so when she does bad things and it backfires on her it's obviously the fault of corrupt adults with their awful institutions that ruin everything for decent people.

That's a terribly picture of Weld. He is supposed to look good, like an Adonis, not like someone used metallic paint on a vaguely amused monkey.

There's this one fan artist who does really terrible drawings of the Worm characters and somehow snuck them onto the wiki. Their version of Danny Hebert looks like what you'd get if a capuchin monkey turned into a human.

Sure?

It really depends on what you mean by not total shit, but.

We don't see too much of her but Narwhal probably is too. She got to know Taylor well enough to share book recommendations apparently. Dragon definitely is, considering the constraints she's operating under. And Chevalier's the closest thing they've got to Batman. DCAU Batman, that is. And Ms. Mitilia is their Captain America. Assault's pretty cool for a former villain.

Faultline and her crew are pretty chill and tight with each other for a band of mercs, even though they're presented as rivals to Tattletale. Which means a lot considering two are effectively special needs cases.

Outside the total, irredeemable that is Shadow Stalker the Wards are generally pretty cool. Especially Flechette. The funny thing is, it's implied Gallant was especially nice because his Shard indirectly compelled him to be a cool guy by giving him supernatural empathy.

Hero seemed like a...hero from what little we know of him. Half the Triumvirate at least took his death poorly.

>looked up Danny Hebert

Nah, it's clearly one insurance meerkat wearing flayed human skin for some reason

Hey SMTAnon, is it possible to reverse engineer the Cyber Dragons we can get from that one Drop-In gimick? I've been thinking about creating an army of those things in future jumps.

Yes.

Cool, thanks.

She got arrested.

Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them
> Age: 26 [Rolled11] (5/6)
> Education: Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
> Identity: Auror
> Acceptance [Get a Freebie!]
> Actor [-100CP]
> Investigator [Get a Freebie!]
> Legilimens [-100CP]
> Apparition Ace [-200CP]
> Duelist Champion [-300CP]
> Talk With The Animals [-400CP]
> Wand: Walnut / Dragon's Heartstring [Get a Freebie!]
> Real-Time Hex Indicator Map [-200CP]
> Fugitive [+300CP]

"Why are you a Fugitive, Konata?"
I'm gonna say, "Because I repeatedly and flagrantly attempt to blow the lid off the wizard's masquerade for shits and giggles, because that seems like a fun thing to do."

Take over the world? Wizard superiority? That's boring. Dumb. Fuck that. I just think it would be neat if m̶u̶g̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶m̶a̶ fucking regular ass human beings knew about all this magic shit and could maybe try to do something about it. Power to the unempowered! Down with the clown! Open your eyes, sheeple!
Oh, what's that? The wizards have issue with that?
WELL TRY AND FUCKING STOP ME.

CUZ ALL I GOTTA DO
IS BE DRAMATIC AS FUCK
AND AIN'T NOBODY ON THIS GREEN EARTH
AS FUCKING CRAZY
AS EGGMAN'S GIRL

GET
A
LOAD
OF
THIS

No offense, but how do you manage to break so many keyboards? I have only had like 3 in my entire life, and I spent most of my day writing shit on the PC.

Maybe purchasing a better one may be worth it?

Eh, it's not totally broken. It's actually relatively minor. A bunch of keys have become sorta unresponsive, last time it fixed itself but this time it's just bad all round. Pretty much all the number keys, backspace/enter and varying letter keys on the lower lines now need me to hold them for a few seconds in certain ways that change to work...except when they work normally? So I can still type but it's a really miserable experience when I've been typing very fast for years, to the point that its actually gotten me pissed off a few times. Like being forced to slow walk everywhere when you usually run.

Eh, 0/10. I hate this sort of lol so randumb drama. Besides, at this point you'd have to be seriously gimping yourself for the wizards to be able to stop you, which makes the whole thing even more stupid.