Etheremon: The next Cryptokitties?

>etheremon.com
Etheremon is a decentralized application built on the Ethereum network. It simulates a world of Ether monsters (Etheremon) where you can CAPTURE, EVOLVE an Etheremon to DEFEAT others.

>battling
>evolving

this is what all the normies have been waiting for. Who the fuck wants to breed some goofy ass cats? Humans have the innate desire for violence and struggle - pokemon taps into that perfectly while still being normie friendly.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethgasstation.info/
t
etheremon.com/#!/item/4
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7ktxoh/enough_crypto_kitties_start_your_ethermon_trainer/
etherscan.io/txs?a=0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yes
Palytid master race

and it'll be unusable since ETH network is trash

Can nintendo sue them?

Btw, you plebs can play/buy them using Cipher Browser on iOS. Not sure if it runs on Android yet. But lagdroid plebs can use Firefox+metamask.

Hell no, blockchain my nigger.

Dude bzc is the new cryptokitties. You can't do the same thing twice. A different normie thing has to be made.

Palytid owner reporting in btw

no, these are fakemon (fan made creatures). literally nothing on this service infringes copyright, since it is all user sourced. if they had charizards - or any other copyrighted work of art - it'd be another story

>what are generic state channels (turn based battles are the perfect use case for state channels)
>what is raiden for micropayments
>what are miners raising the gas limit (because they are profit motivated, therefore in their best interest to keep the network functional)

They're expensive as fuck.
Fuck this bullshit.

how the fuck does this shit work anyway

how do I catch them and how do I train them

I'd be interested if it wasn't for the fact that Fuck it, I really hope some of you can make money out of this, I personally don't have the patience to bother with 500 failed transactions a day.

>you plebs can play/buy them using Cipher Browser on iOS.

that guy has no idea what he's talking about - ethgasstation.info/ has all the info needed.

>They're expensive
People said ETH was expensive when it was $20

right now theres nothing to do with these mons - but you WILL be able to battle, evolve, and buy/sell them.

It's speculated that you can breed them (creating an aftermarket where people can breed + sell mons for cheaper) which would make sense as to why they are so expensive

Might roll some of my cryptokitty profits into this.

I took my ENJ profits into this and picked up 3.

>Price: 0.3 ETH

Eh, I now these will double in price as soon the full thing starts, but come on

>Camolumn
LMAO this is gonna get its shit pushed in by my Geckno, bro. Enjoy being PUT TO SLEEP

fuck off, normal types are master race

normal's weak to psychic and ghost. calling it now

How the fuck do i get started with this. Is it usable on PC?

no stay away I'm still accumulating

I had someone pay me 1.5ETH for a christmas cat

theres cheap ones for .1

we made a telegram group for discussion/information/speculation/OTC trading when its ready

t.me/etheremontraders

Protip to anyone using Cipher Browser: change your gas fees. I accidentally paid an extra .01 ETH without realizing it

>medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

You're shilling so much nobody is fine buy your shit because of it

>they can just sell an infinite amount of these themselves
>there's apparently no limited number
>no real reason for the price to end up being driven up
What the hell is this garbage?

feels like buying Bitcoin for 50 cents honestly
glad this goofy lil slant-eye dog eater hasn't marketed this product yet
cryptokitties 5.0 here we come!

>>no real reason for the price to end up being driven up
The number indicated on the right side of each card is the return you get any time someone purchases one. So if 100 people buy any given Etheremon which you own, you'll break even and still have the Etheremon. When it's no longer possible to pay dividends and still profit, the algorithm bumps the price up automatically.

there's your free chicken for the day, Tyrone

I see, I thought that was what they gave you to sell it back to them. That's not as bad.

btw this is how you buy, using Cipher Browser on iPhone.

Make sure you lower the gas price though

t dot me/EtheremonTraders

Wow, a literal pyramid scheme

>cryptokitties is a ponzi scheme
>bitcoin is a ponzi scheme
>x is a ponzi scheme

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKRt5iPc0KuOO5htSUXv7EKmx5KqvAvuWk0o5z8S1Hn6Shnw/viewform

seems like they are opening up submission for more mons in the future

was gonna say this but i figured it's been said enough at this point
let him learn the hard way when my third evolution Palytid is whupping some ass worth 10 ETH at auction

nigger

this is literaly a Pyramid sceme

jesus some people are stupid

anyhow i doubt this will ever be big enough
crypto kitties kinda builded the hype and killed it

This is not even remotely like cryptokitties though. Cryptokitties generated unique kitties based from the ID of the tokens. This is literally a ponzi scheme where you "catch" (buy) a mon and then get 1% of what you paid every time someone else buys that exact same mon.

you are literally below room temperature IQ if you try to say this ain't a pyramid scheme

life is a pyramid scheme, you should just kys now and save the trouble

>any zero-sum market is a pyramid scheme

reverse search the pokemon images. not original content. seems scammy so i'm out

you're missing the part where you can BATTLE, EVOLVE, and TRADE them

the "ponzi" as you put it - is there to incentivize early adoption.

see you in a few weeks you dumb nigger

all you can do with cryptokitties is generate random cats that are only valuable to someone who appreciates its appearance. show me where you can battle cryptokitties?

the images are credited to the original authors - also check the form for user submissions
>We will contact you after your etheremon request is accepted. Rewards are up for discussion, but we will not publish your etheremon without your permission.

sigh

>anyone else enjoy buying into a Veeky Forums created Pyramid sceme

im not saying u cant make money on this
but stop acting like it aint a pyramid sceme

I swear to God Veeky Forums is full of low-IQ goofuses who don't even bother reading
>wow this looks dum lol
literally t+8 hours since launch, project has like 2 followers on Twitter, and this brainlet is calling it already

can't wait to post archive links and lmao at ur lyfe if this takes off bigly

>ETH is a pyramid scheme

archives will only show that you got lucky on a gamble. good luck, user.

Oh boy. This is going to break ETH even further.

Stop trying to scam people you fucking pajeet

how about you actualy try to make it the fair way like the rest of us

sad.

you can read the source code for the project here you brainlet. why not fork it yourself?

>etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682#code

>Legit buying a Image that was stolen on google img search for 0.3 eth to the website owner
so you can get 1% every time someone else also is stupid enough to buy one

ah yes totaly not a ponzi

>all you can do with cryptokitties is generate random cats that are only valuable to someone who appreciates its appearance
Right, but looking nice to someone isn't enough to be valuable. Anyone can just print an image of some stupid cat. Cryptokitties have value because they are scarce. When a cryptokitty is bought, nobody else can buy it. What gives value to the pokemon in your game? When will you stop selling new Gecknos? Will you ever do that? Does it even make sense to? After all, anyone who bought a Geckno from you expecting that 1% return would be screwed.

how does this change thats its just a ponzi?

no instead now you can buy a NON-RARE img from google search and have it fight each other in an Unbalanced shit game

nice senpai

>still missing the point of future utility

right now its basic - you are completely right. but will you be calling it a ponzi when you can battle, evolve, and trade them?
if you pay attention to my screenshot, there is unique data such as the CP level and when it was caught. also if you check the source code there are STATS and LEVELS to the etheremon

>what are unique stats per etheremon
>what is battling

Wew literal pyramid scheme

Function: addMonsterClassExtend(uint32 _classId, uint8 _type2, uint8 _type3, uint8 _st1, uint8 _st2, uint8 _st3, uint8 _st4, uint8 _st5, uint8 _st6)

I swear to god Veeky Forums is fucking retarded and will only move on something once the entire internet has made its money on it.

>HURR DURR ITS JUST PICTURES

Yes because its a ponzi

no mater what you will add

the 1% you gain from shilling other people is making it a ponzi

Plus its nothing like crypto kitties

the gen 0 started off super cheap

the entire market then exploded and made them expensive

Meanwhile the dev of this project is just asking retarded prices from the start for no reason

>implying you won't be able to breed them, creating a cheaper aftermarket

Dudes, this looks fucking cool yo.

Is there an actual you can play or is it just trading cards?

function increaseMonsterExp(uint64 _objId, uint32 amount)

>HURR DURR ITS JUST PICTURES

Either they didn't bother to grammar check their site and medium posts, or they're pajeets. Maybe both. Have fun with your jpgs, Veeky Forums .

How to invest?

they're from singapore.

>medium.com/@myetheremon/etheremon-decentralized-world-of-ether-monsters-a4f355971ea2

>I swear to god Veeky Forums is fucking retarded and will only move on something once the entire internet has made its money on it.
looking forward to the pink wojaks

battling, trading, and evolution are confirmed features, but not functional yet.

> k, I seem to have $40 in ETH, let's see how many pokemons I can get with this
> 0.1-1ETH prices
Fuck, what now?
In kitties you could at least buy dirt cheap shit cats, but the shittiest pokemon here costs $80 from the start. Are you kidding me?

see

>pepito
>palytod
- a camel named Joe

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

>pepito
my old hedgehog was named pepito

>palytid
i thought the default name was cute

>joe
camel cigarettes had a camel mascot named Joe

fuck off

etheremon.com/#!/item/4
This one looks cool, but $160 for a ground zero investment is retarded.
Also, 20 pokemons total looks way too lazy.

it just launched bro. and you can submit
also the cheaper ones are .1 which is about $80 rn

But you'll be sad when they're $600 a pop

how does it feel to be poor?
to have to shill such a sad ponzi sceme?
to make any money??

Why not be like the rest of us and make gains on ico's like wabi etc

Why be a sad fucking pajeet and have to scam people to earn ur food

lmao i made $10k on my enjin trades - .3 eth is nothing to me. the irony is that you're here complaining about the prices being too high YET you're calling us poor. which one is it?

post your blockfolio b r u h

>Whenever a new Cesstoid is caught, you will receive 0.001 ETH.
What happens when two hundred peopel caught this? doesn't that mean 199 people will be paid in .01 eth? everytime they add another person the website loses more money?

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7ktxoh/enough_crypto_kitties_start_your_ethermon_trainer/

someone else brought up this point. the devs response:
>the price will be automatically increased via smart contract when the price can not cover the return. No worry :)

Rn I have just enough ETH to carry my tokens around exchanges.

Also with most features disabled, 10 pokemon total bought, no marketplace etc this sets off my spidey sense

Call me poor all you want, but I'm not paying into this

why do you lie?

> etherscan.io/txs?a=0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682

I bought a Geckno earlier today. I think that one is going to be the most popular. Anyways, it has made a good chunk of ETH since then so maybe I'm right.

Anyone that gets in on this before the normie wave hits will be cashing in big time like the stupid kitties. I can see this one getting even bigger tho

theres clearly more than "10 pokemon total bought"

>Did you get permission for the fakemon art you used?
Did they?

The price goes up

'It uses its awake time to pick up useless items'

NEETmon confirmed

>no permission from the artist
>pokemon knockoff
>everyone avoiding it

This seems like a recipe for disaster desu

"everyone avoiding it"
>implying thats not your own projection

"pokemon knockoff"
>implying you wouldnt be calling it a knockoff either way

"no permission from the artist"
>a question from the reddit thread taken as fact

>t. brainlet

bugmen are going to eat this up

>>implying thats not your own projection
It's been shilled for a day and only got like 5 people on board. Legal troubles with nintendo gonna be abrewing

this. cryptokitites is just cats with random appearances, and 0 utility beyond mindlessly generating them hoping you get something cool

You realize this project launched less than 12 hours ago right?

Numero uno ghostierino
Prepare to get your shit pushed in Normie types

the legal troubles seem pretty fucked. but maybe not

There have been chinese knock off games, this'll be a real test to see how far block chain can when pushing emerifag and big corporate interests.