Other players get mad at you because you're acting in character, who is an asshole

>Other players get mad at you because you're acting in character, who is an asshole

>Other players want to roleplay
>Gut massively butthurt due to any amount of disagreement, inner party conflict, or non-conformity to other player's desires

>user creates a disruptive, rude asshole so he'll have an excuse to be a disruptive, rude asshole

If you have to justify being an asshole with "it's what my character would do", you're still an asshole.

>Other players rib me for losing all my money due to roleplaying a high stakes gambler
>Other wise fulfill their roles as combat robot MK Dragonborn and MK Drow Rogue as they stand utterly still and motionless in the corner of our hq

Why even play a roleplaying game?

>Other players get mad at you because you're acting in character, who is an asshole
you are an asshole for making a character who's an asshole

>ITT: Another That Guy who completely fails to see that he's That Guy.

>play lawful evil warlock
>rest of the party some type of good, one is true neutral
>kill monster try divide up loot
>being lawful evil I act in character
>"we should divide up the loot in a way that's based on who did the most during the fight"
my exact words
>"lmao fuck this guy he's evil, let's keep all the loot for ourselves and give him nothing"
I WAS JUST ADDING ANOTHER ELEMENT TO THE GAME I DINT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT GETTING 10 MORE GOLD BUT HOLY SHIT WHY IS MY PARTY FULL OF DICKS THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS WANT TO DM

by the way, we were fighting a ghost at low level so our two fighters were basically useless, and our cleric almost died.

No, you are that guy. It's a cooperative experience. You are playing against that. You simply want to be an asshole without getting any repercussions.

You should be forced to play Mount and Blade Native. No Mods.

>one of you friends keeps smiling at you and confesses her love to you because your character's actions
It's just a fucking game dude.

Well, I mean... you're not wrong in calling the rest of the party dicks over that, but that doesn't seem to be a very good way of portraying your character as lawful evil. Saying "Hey, I should get more loot because you were useless" after the fact is just being kind of a dick, and not in a particularly clever or entertaining way either. Not to mention that doing it that way isn't particularly lawful or evil, just kind of dumb. A better way would be to try to get everyone to sign an agreement about how you'll divide the loot after the adventure beforehand, and then sneak in clauses that would benefit you the most. That way it isn't just a dumb suggestion out of nowhere just because a particular encounter happened to play to your strengths.

Lawful evil, not lawful autistic. I'm not gonna draw up a contract after every single encounter broksi. What I did was definitely lawful evil in that:
>my character tried to broker an agreement with the party diplomatically
lawful
>I suggested it in a way that benifited me more than anyone else
evil
What I'm complaining about is the rest of the party acting out of character. Just because someone puts forward a suggestion does not mean that a neutral good fighter would say "how about we do the exact opposite of that". It naught also be important to note that this is my first "interaction" with the rest of the party outside of hellos

well said.

>Lawful evil, not lawful autistic. I'm not gonna draw up a contract after every single encounter broksi
Lawful evil, not lawful retarded. Try actually READING what I posted, next time.

you have been trying to add something else to the game but you did it in a way that exposed your alternate morals

This is why the alignment system is fucked his party is acting more evil than him but is allowed to because they're good it sounds like the DM needs to put his foot down

I once had a guy think I had a problem with him just because my CG fighter didn't like his murderous, asshole CE assassin. Like, bruh, you pretended to murder that prisoner I was pretending to interogate; I'm only pretending to be mad at you.

I agree you aren't lawful autistic, just regular autistic.

that's lawful autistic indeed, what his character did was extremely in character "when I did more I'll demand more for it"

>That way it isn't just a dumb suggestion out of nowhere
>just because a particular encounter happened to play to your strengths.
He IS lawful evil, that's not dumb or "dick move" that his character acted like this, especially if it's one of his first interactions with team and he establishes actions of his character

no you're a character who's an asshole

Were they T-posing?

Saying "Hey, I did more than you so I should get more" isn't exactly evil. It's pretty dumb though, so a Lawful character who has less than average intelligence or charisma would be liable to say something of the sort.

The others were totally justified in saying "Or we can just keep the money and let you have none since you are a dick" because their characters would have gotten ticked off at the suggestion of the character. That establishes that they are also fairly petty individuals and it would make sense if the warlock character had left after the fact.

nice dubs

same happened to me, i, a wizard, went against the barbarians wishes(he considered himself leader of the party) even though what i was doing was objectively good for everyone. he threatened to beat me up lmao. love that meme

he got kicked that session 4ever lol

you as a player sat down to make your character and, with all your options, made the conscious decision 'I'm going to make a character who I know will annoy the rest of my group'. Making that decision makes you an asshole

That's the meme, yes.

>camping lookout shift
>roll super badly
>oh well cant help the roll of the dice
>rp it that i spaced out looking at a butterfly because hippy monk
>morning comes
>some faeries messed with our shit or something
>townsguard player chews me out, fair enough
>keeps ranting beyond getting his point across
>dude is LEGIT irl mad
>gets louder and red in the face as he is ranting
>over the table say okay dude chill out i get it lets move on

fuck you for getting mad at my shitty rolls, makes me not want to bother to rp. i wished i realized sooner what a petty asshole he truly was.

Kill his character in his sleep and see how he reacts.

How do you expect he'll react? With pure rage. It'll solve nothing. This post is mental diarrhea.

>townsguard player chews me out, fair enough
Perfectly reasonable response from a guard who probably got the shit chewed out of his ass for the same thing in training.

>dude is LEGIT irl mad
This, though, I don't understand. He would have seen the same damn rolls.

>implying it wouldn't be fun

You sound like a fag and your shit is all retarded, sorry cuckanon

i was playing a super peaceful hippie healer, seems very OOC. that game has been long over thou just wanted to get off my chest.

Could you try to be a little less reddit the next time you post?

This. It takes a powerful amount of raw, unrefined autism to not understand this.