Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

An end to the Cultist-Chan faggotry edition
Everyone hates Eldar but no-one knows why sub-edition
What the fuck happened to the Black Library link sub-sub-edition

Previous Eldar codex >Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

I hope all of this gets binned when 8th comes out.

What do we think of the list guys?

Why dont you play a more serious game for serious people like you?

Not my church speeder ! It may be crap in the rules, but i still love it.

Fucking ugly ass armless chicken walkers, baby carriers, retarded drill wielding terminator wannabe and santa of wolf claws.
What have become of this game.

Shitposting aside those models are horrible. Not even Orks want to loot them.

OP, thank you so much. Was just about to make a proper thread myself if you hadn't already.

But you forgot Duncan, dammit.

Oh, i forgot top of giant chaos marine attached to the tracks that have a scrotum gun and whatever that mutant land speeder is.

You can throw the shitty new greater daemons in that pile as well

I'd keep Lord of Skulls, it's pretty decent, I like its flavor, would probably prefer a better off hand weapon though, skull thrower is pretty lame imo

But thats a classic.

I'd really like to play Logan's Santa sled, but it's just too overcosted
Logan by himself is already horrendously overcosted for what little he do he's literally a chapter master without orbital bombardment and with a powerfist and frost blade he can divide his attacks between each combat phase, with the sled he cost as much as a Wrightknight to become an easy target since you can't hide him in a unit

And the rules for the sled are actually pretty nice too

New keeper of secrets is disgusting.

Or this one?

7 + 7 posts For the Death Guard!

Can someone with better maths skills than myself, please tell me who would win a firelight between 5 thousand sons rubric marines vs. 10 Black Templar tactical marines. With standard equipment, of course.

>Dark souls: prepare to template edition

Throw some transport in there man, unless this is a defense play style like the aegis line. Then it's pretty solid except for some bigger guns, might need some lascannons or meltas for the tougher enemies.

5 000 have number advantage over 10, so they will win in 1 shooting phase.

The 10 Tactical Marines will kill them all in around 4.5 turns

The 5 Thousand Sons will kill them in about 5.7 turns

Are you trying to make a shooting range for opponents army?

How good is the start Collecting box for Nurgle?

From a game, point and money wise perspective.

I mostly want it for HoR/KT/Small games

>so any conscripts

Good start but what about heavy weapons, or flyers? This would be a great tar pit but it would have (((some))) trouble against most super heavies. Or any thing with big templates.

I avoid Duncan because while I preach his true creed, false prophet autists always hijack him and replace the link with lelsofanny meme videos, so his gospel has been moved elsewhere to preserve his dignity

As a Flamer heavy SoB player this makes my nipple harder than it should. My PE would love to face this

Kill all grognards

Pray to god you're not playing kill points.

'Eavy Armor on the Boyz? But that seems like a trap option, since I'd need 144 points to make use of it on all three mobs. Drop the Big Choppas? I dunno, S6 AP5 Nobz sound pretty good to me, user. I was told Grot Riggers are a 50/50 option since Ork Vehicles won't survive very long against most things, but I dunno.

>Cover?
>Standard Equipment?
>Why Black Templar?
>Rapid Firing?

5 TS Rubrics lose vs 10 Tacticals
You're paying points for a durability that doesn't work vs. boltguns.

That made me laugh harder than it should.

>2000 point game with 14 Eversor assassins in a 2X2 table

What would you bring to counter?

>female marines this, female marines that
>based fabius bile bringing the womyn into the game
>plague marines release, not a single breast in sight

What was all the fuss about???

15 Eversor assassins

WHO DEATHGUARD HERE?

New KoS?

I want a squad now purely due to the happy faces.

Not happy Nurgle is a sin

butthurt fantasy grognard doom-preaching around

Now this is more like it.
This is gorgeous.

>14 Culexus Assassins

13 Vindicare Assassins
5 Arco flagellants

nice monopose

Which books are the Krieg stuff in? Siege of Vraks and IA13?

Over the point cap

Too many 4+ saves
You'd be overrun.

Bunch of flyers with vector dancer.

4 Shadowswords. 4+ reflex saves vs Volcano cannons would be interesting.

The amount of plot armour the Tau had against those assassins was disgusting

Vindicare missed TWICE!
Eversor got defeated in Melee
Callidus got detected by a non Psyker race because she smelled funny, then proceed to lose in Melee.
Culexus the anti-Psyker, just walked to his target. (Yes I know how he did it)

The Callidus was the most insulting one, those fucker infiltrate Eldar and Orks.

shield breaker?

Why are the Tau clutching their head

Thousand sons have a 1/3 chance to wound per shot
Templars have 1/9 chance to wound per shot but have double shooting and double wounds

Templars win

because terror aura

The Eversor slaughtered a Tau base, went through dozens of crisis suits and nearly killed one of the Eightâ„¢. He didn't just job out.

>Vindicare missed TWICE!

He also got blinded... despite wearing his anti blind face mask.

>The amount of plot armour the Tau

Don't get me started on Tau fluff, worst in the fucking game which is fucking saying something

I thought that the assassin only affects psychic races.

>The writer not forgetting about pheromones is plot armour

No, that's just not giving the callidus plot armour.

>those fucker infiltrate Eldar and Orks.

No they don't. The one time a Callidus tried to infiltrate Eldar in an ancient novel she got caught the moment she tried to speak, and even that was fucking retarded as she should've been caught the moment they saw she wasn't telepathic.

Also, Vindicares and Eversors aren't invincible. It took a lot to bring down, but they've been killed by less before.

Every race except the Necrons has a psychic presence/soul.

Cos whoever made a book is retard and dont understand Tau dont give a shit about psychic nulls, they dont even believe in psychic.

If GW values money they WILL release aesthetically pleasing female models.

To be fair Eversore are suppose to solo armies on top of killing the target. It is kind of the job description.

no, every sentient being has a warp presence
tau are smaller but not from non-existent

touché

Nope. Tau are a blank race its a blank walking in on blanks.

>aesthetically pleasing female models

Is this code for Female Space Marines?

That novel was so strange they sent the Callidus that didn't even spoke Eldar.

The entire point of those bastard is to blend in perfectly.

>magos biologis has made extensive studes on the tau
>lol we didnt know about the pheromones
tau appologist should do one

No it's code for being a massive faggot.

Tiny warp prescence doesn't mean they are psychically attuned race because they are not. Their entire point is they are a blank species.

you are simply wrong, tau arent blanks, and at no point have they even been

No, models that don't looks fat (Cele and friends) or stone-faced/old (Greyfax).

Yes and sisters.

It'd be fucking retarded if she could speak Eldar. It requires knowledge of ancient mythic cycles imperials wouldn't even know about.

False, Tau have souls. It's so just fucking small (communist jokes anyone?) that Chaos shit is not interesting in them.

Tau souls are like a single grain of rice vs a delicious steak of a humans soul or the double cheese burger of deep fry Oreos that is a Psyker or an Eldar.

>When he told anyone they were like "foul xenos we dont care about them, just believe in the Emperor and shoot them"

Thats bullshit they are. Why they don't get corrupted by chaos.

That is why it was stupid, the Inquisitor in the novel didn't even knew what Eldar was (might be be confusing novels now thou )

w-what happened to the callidus?

And? It's never even been hinted at in lore that Callidus can just develop or imitate pheromones cuz LOL POLYMORPHENE IS MAGIC.

becuase they have little warp presents, they dont intrest the gods

Literally anything in my codex because Eversor Assassins are total garbage.

2000 points of neophytes with autoguns in goliath trucks.

If they are a blank race then they should repel warp influenced people. Besides Culuxes assassins can still mind rape other blanks, happened in Nemesis, Spear (blank daemonhost, yeah I know). Mind rapes a culuxes assassin

It usually works on the principle of 'my black hole is bigger than your black hole'

Presence. Presents are gifts.

And thats why they are not possessed by daemons or affected by Culexus.

>what are gland warriors
>what are pheromone sprays
the mechnicus can do such things. its a dumb oversight with no decent justification, outside 'LOL GUIES THE IMERPIUM IS SO DUM'

No, you're thinking of the right books. It's the Inquisition War series. Meh'lindi knows absolutely jack shit about the basics of Eldar and gets caught the moment she has to interact with anyone. Bitch didn't even know what a Phoenix Lord was. Though she found out the hard way when Jain Zar blended her chest cavity

Yes but that is for possession warp mutation doesn't affect them.

Is the fucking AoS shill still here? Because it gets tiring that fucking user trying to convince everyone that AoS is a great game of tactical deepness

>And thats why they are not possessed by daemons
yes
>affected by Culexus.
no, see

>who is Meh'Lindi. (I think I spelt that right)

She infiltrated gene stealer cults using pheromones.

The Imperium not really getting what's actually going on with the Tau is so strange, they've dealt with far more esoteric races before.

Why would you provoke him like this and start the shitstorm? Just don't even bring it up dude.

>Not happy Nurgle is a sin

Plenty of Nurgle's mortal followers are a bit on the somber side and plaguebearers, made from mortals, are sad fucks as well. He is, after all, powered by despair, even though he himself, his greater daemons and his nurglings, are jolly the jolly bunch.

Bad things.

AoS is more tactical deep than 40k and braindead Fantasy :^)

That's some shit writing then, Genestealer Cults use telepathy, not pheromones. You can't infiltrate them unless you're part of their Broodmind.

To be clear i don't think they are true nulls just as close to being nulls as you can get. That a Culexus should not cause them pain.
As blanks are supposed to only cause nausea in non-psykers.

Callidus are space magic. They are perfect copies of the target species.

The entire gimmick of them is to just walk next to the target.

Even Eldar can't detect them till they spoke. Because their language is so fucking complex.

Tau on the other hand don't have a complex language. She simply smelled wrong, which means plot armour. Callidus can mimic the biological aspects of a species, cultural gags can't be mimic that easily.

That is why talking funny or not knowing shit is a proper way to reveal a Callidus. Saying it smell funny is just stupid.

2 bad you ain't pheromone no eldar.

>In a non canon RT era novel she infiltrated a different race

So what? Is there anything about them recreating Tau pheromones?

AoS has lady marines AoS has left 40k behind.

>what are lictors

They use pheromones dude.