Align your country

Where would you align France ? I would say Lawful Neutral.

franc is full chaotic neutral, they dont give a fuck, tend to do stupid shit when no one wants them to do stupid shit, and will not follow the laws of any other fucking country.
Poland here, chaotic stupid is poland

>muh evil Israel

spotted the ahmed

Australia, Neutral Good or Chaotic Good?

USA

So all along the chaotic section, with the occasional switch to lawful.

You need to add a chaotic stupid section, that would fit a lot of countries.

literally the embodiment of a chaotic evil country

Wait. Are we talking people or the land itself.
>If people. Full on entirely chaotic neatural.
>If land and wildlife, pure unadulterated evil.

>US
>CG
That's a good joke. The US would be some variety of evil for certain. Don't you know anything about all the terrorism they fund and the dictators they prop up? Fuck, just their corporations alone would shift them to evil.

The land leans more towards neutral evil, the people lean more towards chaotic neutral, balancing them out leads to the very peak of chaotic evil.

Chaotic Neutral was my second pick. It depends on how you take it.
Poland is more Neutral too tbqh.

>US chaotic good
>napalm strikes on civilians
>my lai massacre
>lynching their own citizens went unpunished
>allowed Unit 731 scientists to live in excange for information
>detained their own citizens based off racial heritage

Yeah real good here.

It's a matter of relativity. That's all very true but by superpower standards the US has been relatively not evil. Probably the least human-rights destroying super-power empire since like, maybe the Mongols?

There really aren't any countries you could put into good unless you start going into really small population, mostly irrelevant stuff like Tibet or like, I dunno, I think Coasta Rica is pretty chill? I might be thinking of a different central american country though.

Yeah that does sound like Australia.

Finland
Lawful Stupid

Or this chart was made by /pol/

This is what we get for Christmas every year.

>Tibet
>good
>implying that they weren't just as brutal as the Chinese
>implying Tibet wouldn't be a backwater shithole if China didn't take over in 1949

Not saying the slant eyed pinkos aren't pricks (half-slants, so I can get away with the slurs), but Tibet sure as shit not the holy land.

I thought the mana storms came after the Awakening, aussie.

really depends on what plane we are talking. Politics? We are more retarded even than the time were were a communist dictatorship, and our goverment would go full retard every other week back then. As far as people go, we are chaotic neutral bordering on neutral evil. Poles have a tendency to fuck each other over if they get a chance to, and by no means will we listen to any form of government/authority. Anyone of a higher status than you is a stuck-up asshole who needs to be thought a lesson and anyone of lower status of you is a sorry sucker who is free game

>Belgium good
>Congolese hand collectors are good
Top fucking kek.

American who loves America and American ideals.

We're honestly CN. It's not that we don't mean well, but we torture people and push over smaller countries like a motherfucker. Law means nothing to us, and 'good' requires bad men to exist.

As an ausfag I say we pretty neutral good

I get this every winter and spring.

Only problem is one time an egg sack exploded inside a printer and bunch of these little buggers were building silk lines on me as I was typing up my English essay for college. Didn't even notice until there was like twenty of them crawling up and down my arm.

>america
>meaning well
i mean, maybe once, but atm. you guys are full shadowrun and embrace it. FFS, there is a guy in your parlament who says that the poor shold pick if they want esential house-hold things or health insurence

>USA
>anywhere near good

Tell me how many governments and democratically elected leaders did you topple to install a leader you can control that often times was much more worse than the one before?

Yeah.... USA is either lawful or neutral evil.

>USA
>parliament
You're ass is about to get liberated eurotrash.

my bad, congress, my point still stands

>muh corporations = evil trope
>implying the choking regulation isn't bumping up bills
>implying shit like the FDA isn't the reason medicine is so expensive and allow monopolies to form

Don't get me wrong, the DoL and a fair amount of the costumer protection agencies are bros, but for fuck sakes, shit like the FDA need a total revamp honest to God.

>Serbia
>evil
Top fucking kek, go eat some more delicious NATO propaganda

Currently or in the past? You gotta remember America is a constantly changing country, with ever turning hands. The Cold War era wasn't pretty, but America is trying to make amends. Besides we've done some good, like during the Bosnian war.

>corporations
>not evil
I mean, yes the american law has a fuck ton of loop holes, but the corporations are one of the problems. Just look at your food, there is a reason that like no-one wants the TTP in europe. America needs heavy regulations, it's just the regulations need to be smart, made so it wont kill buissnes, just tell them that not everything is ok to do

>letting Unit 731 scientists go unpunished
>interning American citizens just because their grandparents were from Japan
>using Agent Orange
>Waterboarding
>Segregating and treating American citizens worse because they were black

>your food
>your food
My food is fucking fine, and I have a variety of foods the choose from. If I don't like what my local Shoprite has to offer I can go to the local grocery store the next town over (run by hispanics and koreans) for fresh cheap vegetables. Don't blame a culture of fat asses, obesity, and overall hedonism simply because it's available and made so by businesses.

>TTP
Fuck that too.

>America needs heavy regulations
>it's just the regulations need to be smart

That's what the Democrats think. They accomplish the first part, and fail the latter. I guess the saying holds true for "the road to hell is built on good attentions."

The worst part is that these regulations actually favor the corporations in terms of competition because the smaller businesses can't shrug off the repeated hits from the rising regulation. The corporations can hire an army of people to deal with the bullshit, the small guys can't.

I find America needs less regulation in a lot of areas, but heavier taxes. It's not the taxes that'll kill you, it's the Tzeench level of confusing regulation to the point of nigh contradiction that get ya.