Oh shit

Guys... um... its not just the crypto market.

Its the whole stock market too.

What... is going on? I have a really bad feeling about this. Why are both markets crashing on exactly the same day??

WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT MY MONEY?

Im seriously thinking about stocking up on a shit ton of gold. My anxiety is really fucking bad right now.

Crashes are good, good time to buy in more.

>nasdaq down .4%
LOL
>stocks

Blah, bought gold today - it will go up then. need to think what color lambo to get.

aww babby's first dip

Am i correct in thinking that if the petrodollar falls then buying gold stocks would be completely pointless? Should i buy bullion instead?

Ive been around for all the dips. This isnt a typical dip. The pattern is different. Look at all the charts. If you paid the least bit of attention to details you would realize this isnt like the others.

Becase you brainlet every normie thought they would get money for Christmas by investing on Thanksgiving. Now they are all trying to take profit at the same time to buy their normietrinkets and gold chains.

oh yes now i see because of the pixels

Elaborate please? (Hold me)

I second this. This doesn't feel the same. This feels like the fizzle before the plunge.

Real estate.

>it not liek other dip!! markt crashhg !!
pull yourselves together you dumb faggots

Don't listen to this idiot.

There's nothing wrong with partially stepping out the market for a couple of days.

unless you get completely left behind

I havent heard this a dozen times before

>There's nothing wrong with partially stepping out the market for a couple of days.

Said like a true pussy

GTFO you weak handed faggots, it's barely down 10%

It's The Donalds stupid tax plan retard read the news. He's fucking America and the market isn't even playing along with it this time, right away negative feedback from market money moving away from here

The whales are dumping on the Christmas newfags. That's all this is. The pump will begin again in a week, or sooner.

Stay strong, bizzatches.

It's not crashing ffs, it's correcting itself

Do you really expect the crypto market crash overnight because some whales dumped?

Relax, jewmoney has hyped up the market(s) to all time highs

Hodl is all you need to do...unless there is an alien invasion, nuclear war, or trump having a heart attack

>tfw fiat marine

HODL 4 EVER

Literally every bad thing you mentioned is on the table right now.

Feel free to go all in right now and buy these "dips" if you feel so confident.

I'm betting you won't though.

This.

The altcoin market can't keep up with the changing price of btc, this leads to waaaay undervalued alt coins.

Keep track of USD values of cryptos, especially ada.

If it goes sub-30 at any point then put everything in. Same with ETH.

This is your first time. BTC does this a lot. It always feels bad. You should have saw it what 4 or 5 months ago when it went down to 3k. Everyone thought it was the end of the world. lol

I am HEAVY into crypto. I am not selling shit. Watch the magic.

Not gonna happen, its xmas and they are more likely to pass some fucked up legislation while everyone is distracted than ruin the show

Hodl and dont daytrade and you will be fine, if you could buy and hold the majority of media reported coins you wouldnt miss a moon

With these futures online, I'm guessing there's a massive amount of insider trading going on here. I mean, we crashed before markets closed remember? Anyways, do you really think they will let this gravy train burn to the ground yet? Learn to ride the wave limp-wrist normies. Daily low at 5pm EST. Hmm I wonder who could be behind this? Not even mad about it.

Canadian weed. Also is BTC goes 15k or lower you need to jump on that.

>aliens, north koreans, and medical issues give a shit about holidays

Normies always pull-out around Christmas for a bit of money, usually a great opportunity to buy

All in alts, dropped 20% in like 15 min :(

It's not just the holidays. There are three main reasons why stock market putters out in mid December:

>Holidays as already stated yeah. Some profit taking for spending monies
>tax loss selling for write off purposes
>waiting on Q3 earnings reports

Everything except retail ramps right back up starting January 2nd.

The recover was a cat bounce all along

AND I SOLD AT THE PEAK
I'M GONNA BUY LOWER
ON THE LOWEST THE MARKET GOT IN YEARS
WHO /FKING/ /C O N F Y/ R/N

Where you at? You still holding?

Yep pretty cozy here. Ooh, BTC is about to drop below 16k.

I also sold at the top, but will other coins go up again before btc ?

Yes, I'm not going to stop holding either.

No, it will take forever, but they will.

>gold
faaaaaaaaaaaaag

>figured btc was due for the christmas crash, transferred over to bch with intent to hold for a month or so
>bch goes up on coinbase and the profit floodgates open wide