My character's an assassin

>My character's an assassin

Thank god every effort he takes in the campaign is that of an individual who hides his identity, and there is no justification for an Assassin not being seen as a rogue.

It's not like he intends to get fucking caught or anything, don't you know that's how it fucking works? hide your motives, never betray your client if you have one, use your skills as you once did as a theif.

There are a lot of Detect X spells, but Hitman isn't one of them

>Best Paladin spell

>my character's chaotic neutral

>my character is a paladin
>religion: atheist

I think it could work, humanist paladin.

A job's a job mate.

"So...you've taken an Oath to nothing?"

>My character is a wizard who knows, like, fire magic and stuff

The party I'm DMing for are technically about to all be assassins at this point. The local crime boss gave them a mission to assassinate a militia captain who wouldn't take bribes and they sort of just ran with it. Last session ended after the face had distracted the captain's guards, allowing the rest of the party to charge down the door to his house, chase his screaming wife into the bedroom, and initiate combat with him iby charging through the bedroom door and into his blade as he defends his home and wife. Oh and the party's nihilist sneak casually murdered a civilian who heard the screams from inside. I'm honestly not sure what to think at this point, pretty much all of them usually play paragons of virtue in videogame RPGs so I wasn't expecting them to buy this heavily into the grimdarkness of the setting.

"My god is myself!" Goofy but I had a similar paladin who just drew from pure, but unspecific, faith

So.... a wizard then.

>my character killed his parents

>my character's parents killed him

>My kill parents their characters.

>my character's an alcoholic

>My character is an evil paladin.

>my character is a (names multiclass abomination)

>my character is a (names furfag wet dream)

A bard works too. Particularly if you have taken at least a level in that class.

Day flavor

No, he's a FIRE wizard!

>tfw no bald emotionless angel waifu

>I want to play a Chaotic Evil Drow in a party of Lawful characters

>my character is his parents

One of the bleakest things about Veeky Forums for me is finding out that all of the edgelordy CN rogue characters I play are generally looked down on. Why do you hate fun so much anons?

>Why do you hate fun so much anons?
Because your fun isn't fun for anyone else at the table.

Everyone loves a zombie cowboy assassin when it's done well, but very few people actually do it well.