Dice of Veeky Forums

Show off your dice collection

Talk about your favorite brands

And share your favorite places to buy dice

My collection comes from my local comic shop because my LGS doesn't have a colorful variety. Anyone know of places to pick sets instead of Pound o die bags?

Pic related is my collection

Other urls found in this thread:

chessex.com/Dice/Gemini/GreenPurplegold.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump of interest

I'm getting these tomorrow

I like Chessex. Koplow is ok.

I like old dice. Witness the five complete sets of minty low impact dice.

> And share your favorite places to buy dice

Where do you get Dice online?

I fucking love dice

>brands
chessex because I'd feel weird with multiple brands that use different fonts and shit

>favorite places
the hobbytown like 20 minutes south of where I live, and soon online because they rebuy the same stuff I pick 99% of the time so they never have new styles of dice it seems

I need more warm and bright colors, I have too many sets that look cool on their own but turn into a colorless blob when you look at them from a foot or two away

Trying to figure out my dice stuff.

I only have a box of chessex die and 6 extra d12s. I have no fucking idea why I have them, but I do. Right now I'm playing a Sorcerer, so most of my damage is scattered amongst d10s, d8s and d6s.

Realistically, what should I be buying?

Why is Chessex universally accepted as the standard, yet their website is a 9 year old babby's first Dreamweaver project?

ebay or amazon.

The low impact dice came with old D&D sets purchased on ebay.

I honestly prefer buying whole 7 die sets, but if you find yourself using a crazy amount of one die it's not a bad idea to get a set of those.

I play MTG too so I have an extra box of 12 6 siders that matches my main set of dice. so when I play and need to use all these sneak attack attack die.

> Why is this woman accepted as attractive, yet can't even see her eyes

Chessex dice have breasts?

No, I'm saying an ugly woman can solve her problems with a slick website

ok

They don't do retail through their website. A lot of wholesalers are utilitarian to the point of ugliness in their sales materials.

i use an app on my phone

Is there such a thing as good/bad dice? The only thing I can think of is an uneven distribution of weight, causing the die to not produce fair results.

But outside of that, if we're just talking about dice that dont' have that problem, is there anything setting apart die with no fairness/weight issues from kind of high quality artisan die? Or are the high quality dice just made of nicer/more expensive material?

Also when buying dice what should I look out for as red flags or whatever

I've got a full set of Black chessex dice with red font, with 9 additional d6 and d10 for GURPS and L5R.

Honestly, no. I prefer a heavier dice with rigid squared of edges because I believe they roll better and feel better.

I use dice as the only asthetic for most of my characters.
i.e. When I play my rogue I use green die because he uses poisons alot.

thanks doc

they don't sell websites nigga

chessex.com/Dice/Gemini/GreenPurplegold.htm

literally the first set I bought