Supernatural Sci-Fi

How do you do supernatural in the future (besides Shadowrun)?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Boojumverse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kuro, Corporation, etc.

Post more.

>Post more.

Psychics?

CthulhuPunk.

The Mutant Chronicles setting does a pretty good job of it. It's a dark feeling techno-fantasy deal, humanity has reach out and colonized the solar system, they reached out too far and were struck down for it by the unleashing of the dark symmetry and letting the dark legion back into the material universe. From there we have a setting of art deco futurism blending a nice post-war/cold-war aesthetic together with the threat of extra-dimensional demons and aliens coming to drag humanity down and warping it into another vassal being opposed by the psychic/magical space knight pseudo-catholic church and a conglomeration of megacorporation nation-states.

So you've got your supernatural elements all there mixing in nicely with your future setting. At least I think it's pretty good, check it out if you like.

mutantpedia.com and you can find all the previous edition rpg and wargame material there for the setting/fluff.

Thanks for the dump. Have a bump

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Boojumverse

This looks interesting, thanks!

oh man, i'm such a cornball

was I ever that much of a kid?
God, no wonder I'm so terrified of responsibility, that looks like a fantastic place for your head canon to live.

batman beyond, it has some supernatural moments hideb behind high-tec. And it was godly