What do you think? Will it short past it's trend or have enough support to recover?

What do you think? Will it short past it's trend or have enough support to recover?

your stupid fucking lines dont mean shit retard. its going to the ath right now

>muh meme lines
>muh bubble

fuck off tard, crypto isn't dying in the slightest just becaust bitcoin dips 10%

Ni Hao Wealthy Chinaman wakes up soon and they will pump BCH so I predict a crash

IDK mate, how do you correctly set your fibs?

the fact that its been trying to correct and hasn't makes me think this is simply the new normal

honestly with how hard they make withdrawing money from this market it simply cannot crash. Where is the money supposed to go?

How is it supposed to crash when exchanges open literally hundreds of thousands of new accounts every day? How is it crashing when they print a bajillion tethers per week?

Everything I see is scared boomers that can't accept this is the forex market 2.0

25k by Christmas

BUY BCASH NOW. MINERS ARE DUMPING BTC AND PUMPING BCH FOR MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.

So we should just ignore the all the times it crossed the trendline at the bottom left of the graph?

So many pajeets on Veeky Forums think they're expert traders because they got to ride the bull market and think its all green dildos from here.

All of them are soon going to learn they don't know a fucking thing about trading.

Its over. If you're still debating it you're going to end up the loser this round. This drop is going to hurt.

said the increasingly nervous man for the thousanth time. sorry you sold

>Where is the money supposed to go?
There are over 1000 other altcoins including Tether and this thing called fiat

You're late faggot - This already happened and finished

Says someone who's lived through BTC Decembers/Januaries before.

The newfags on this board are ridiculous. This cult of "it can only go up, never gonna crash" is exactly why its going to crash so hard.

Most of the shitposters on Veeky Forums now have never seen BTC through a bear market. Everyone here is talking out their ass.

It's not crashing you stupid fuck... Last pull back I bought in right on the bottom of my TA so shut the fuck up and stay poor!

It's called a fake out! Bitcoin's fake out's are larger due to the Massive Volume and Macro Forces.

--

Also so much FUD, we all know you want to buy back in on 12-13 where you missed out last time! But I'm sorry it's not forecast to go below 16600 - 16500... Unless enough whales are actually playing Futures and investing in bitcoin.

It'll be below $16,500 within the next 6 hours guaranteed. Likely sooner, but people seem to love catching falling knives and calling it "the dip".

By end of weak we'll be back to $15k. By mid January we'll be back to $8500.

Sorry BTC faggots, your delusions are you going to leave you the bagholders while the normies take their profits and run and the banks sit back grinly as they successfully shorted BTC.

Never turn your coin into a cult. Be a pragmatist and get ahead of these massive corrections if you want to make it pajeets.

>says an increasingly nervous man for the third time this month

Learn how to do TA that is not a proper trend line
drawing random lines doesn't mean anything.

>muh lines and charts
>muh trend
>muh support
>muh fib levels
>muh elliot waves
>muh RSI

Mate, you are are faggot. You may as well read fucking tea leaves or consult a psychic.

Too many idiots and newfags here. Bitcoin has crashed SO many times already yet it sprang back every single time, taking a new high after every dip.

Just relax and hold out the dip. We're gonna hit 40k in a few weeks (maybe earlier).

They are proper Trend lines. They make me plenty of money!

wow bro you seem like a genius i hope you have your 100x leverage shot in place since youre so certain

Screenshot it and weep when you realize you're such a low IQ pajeet.

You're just a coward who's too afraid to let go of that measly 0.15BTC you're sitting on.

>muh fundamental investing
>muh baghold all the way through without paying attention to TA showing that its gonna go down

Still don't think we'll see $16.5 in 5 more hours?

How are those sweaty palms feeling.

Do you feel sick to your stomach yet knowing you could have sold the top?

Bahahaha pajeets FOMOing in are getting BTFO.

pls respond