CYOA General

Last Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12602537
helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally did it. Sorry it's short, couldn't come up with any other ideas. If you want to put in your own, I might extend it. Who knows, depends on how odd it is.

I'm just glad I can work on my other projects now.

Could the Worm CYOA user repost it? I had a build I was just finishing making.

>Great Tournament: Year 1
Battle Royal 1v1
Defeated by Kaerularus in the Quarters.
>Harvest Festival: All years
Basilisk Den pit fights
"Ooh this reminds me of home. Bloody fucking home."
>Grand Summit: Year 1
Security
>Gathering of Life: Year 1
Blind date with Mecherath (2, 3 using Donjon)
"A spymaster. I just befriended a spymaster. Fuck my arse. How hard is this gonna bite me in the balls?"
>Great Tournament: Year 2
Great Hunt
Judges gave mediocre scoring.
>Grand Summit: Year 2
Security
>Gathering of Life: Year 2
Bodyguard
"All these fancy shmancy blokes make me sick to my stomach, and I can tell I sicken'em too. Ach, well. I just gotta keep saying 'God save the princess' and hopefully nobody will complain."
>Great Tournament: Year 3
Battle Rotal 3v3
Defeated in the Finals by Lyndy, Kellyn and Eldaah.
>Grand Summit: Year 3
Battle of the Arts. Magic spectacle.
"That was a fucking bust. Don't think I'll be trying that again."
>Gathering of Life: Year 3
Blind date with Jiel (3, 2 using Donjon)
"Intresting kid, that one. Don't reckon I'll be seeing him again, but I hope he gets his airship. Fuck, if you ask me, he's earned it"
>Grand Tournament: Year 4
Battle Royal 5v5
Won in the finals against Lyndy, Kellyn, Sorte, Tennie and Eydal.
>Grand Summit: Year 4
Security
>Gathering of Life: Year 4
Bodyguard
"Princes's got to like me a lot if she asks me to do this twice. Then again, I foiled a kidnapping attempt on her tonight, so I might get her reasons."
>Great Tournament: Last Year
Great Hunt
Judges gave High scores. 8th highest score of the year.
>Grand Summit: Last year
Security
>Gathering of Life: Last Year
Blind date with Sorte (1, 1 using Donjon)
"Fuck me sideways, would ya. Turns out the lass that gave us most trouble during last year's Battle Royal is the most awkward in the group. Still, she's an ambitious one. I gotta respect that."

Has Angel left us for good? All it took was someone pointing out that her build for a lewd CYOA was clearly straight?

>Blessing of Pheidippides
>Year 2018
>America

There, I'm immortal. That was easy.

Blessing of Pheidippides

Anatolia 10,000 BCE

I'd really like to see all of history. Now I can.

>speedrunning the history

Can someone creative give me ideas.
It may be trash but some people said i shouldn't give up so i guess i'll at least finish this page.

kek

Quick update on the Tank Crew CYOA; I've streamlined the stats and have listed out all the tank options. There are 8 commander skills (you get to pick two) and 12 tank upgrades (you get to pick 3). No dicking around with point costs or anything, just take your shit and get on the road.

To-Do
- Intro paragraph
- Wai- I mean, crew members (the important part)
- Turning the whole thing into an image format (the hard part)

I'll find images on my own, but if anyone has specific waifus they want to see (or even images they want to contribute), then fire away. It'll be just like an Art Genie Gallery! You guys like those, right?

>not knowing that time is an endless circle
You'll only live for a single eternity before you reach 2017 again, user.

Not him, but I think I could be content with a single eternity.

Victory empowerment (Conquest)
Gain increased power through each victory, with more power being rewarded for more difficult and risky victories. Doesn't have to just be land conquest, but any type of challenge.

I'll post more soon.

>but if anyone has specific waifus they want to see (or even images they want to contribute), then fire away

Best waifu

Eh, sure. Every tank needs a combat occultist.

>trying to solicit images

You'll be spending hours in the google image mines with the rest of us authors, bub.

For Yoga sustainability, do simple things like the lotus position count. also does it need to be exact.

Secondly for weird points.you gain them on the first page even when purchasing abilities and then spend them on the second page. Just checking.

Ara, I've been found out~

In all seriousness though, it's mostly just an offer so that people don't have an excuse to be all "oh wow all these waifus are shit, I can't believe you didn't have (cocksleeve of the month) in there!"

Thanks something additive like that is a good idea; four horsemen is bland but I can't think of much else and wanna try making something.

Hooray! Thanks for finishing page 2.

You're welcome!

Yes, no but close, and yes in that order.

Here's one.

Cool, thanks. Currently debating if mana for everyone is a good idea (I know it's not just weighing pros and cons in my head)

Alright, I might have a few more.

Rot (Famine)
Slowly cause food to rot, drinks to evaporate, metal to rust, stone to erode, and people to become malnurished in an area around you. Slow, but effective.

Solace (Death)
When in areas of low life (graveyards, morgues, the moon, etc.) Gradually become revitalized. The less life around you for a longer distance, the more you are restored.

Blood Money (Name subject to change) (War)
Using the blood of fallen foes as the materials, you can make a wide range of weapons, armor, and military supplies. For reference, one person can create a sword and chest armor, a standard military rifle, 30-60 bullets depending on the gun, or a day's worth of meals.

That's all I have for now.

Hell, there's the entire 1121st Platoon for a tank crew.

Thanks those are great, I think i'll look for another one for famine though but then it's all done. I touched up a bit too.

Fuck It (8 WP)
Infinite Memory (6)
Sloth Buster (5)
Mana Drip (4)
Aescetify (3)
Sustained by Beauty (2, 9 WP)
Confidence and Pride (1)
Limits Broken (0, 11 WP)

Boxing Gloves of Explosions
Gunnerang
Ironing Iron
Mana Fountain (13 WP)
Energized Hobey Formula

Hornier World - Fetishes (9 WP)
Vidya Life (6 WP)
Dun(geon) Goofed (3 WP)
Not the Bees (0 WP)

This will be interesting... not sure how much I like this one, it's a little all over the place, but fun for one go.

>I think i'll look for another one for famine
Ah well, 3/4 isn't bad.
>but then it's all done.
Really? Seems like there's a lot of room left for more powers. Maybe something with their weapons of choice?

>not sure how much I like this one, it's a little all over the place, but fun for one go.

To be honest, it was mostly just an experiment and something to do to encourage myself to work on my other project. Speaking of which, I need to decide which one to do next.

How do I work that strawpoll thing?

>Google image

Use literally anything else. Pinterest, deviantart, literally anything will provide better results.

Yea, alright i'll do more later over time, you did the most interesting powers so far though haha.

You put in text

Alright, here it is. Did I put in too many choices?

SHit, forgot the link.
strawpoll.me/12602537

Not enough it seems, heh

F**k It Package (7 Abilities, 5 Objects, 8 WP)

Abilities
Infinite Memory
Mana Drip
Aesthetisfy
Healing Waters
Yoga Sustainability
Limits Broken (2 WP)
Another Different You (1 WP)

Objects
Gunnerang
Ironing Iron
Vampire Bone (1 WP)
Light Crystal Necklace (1 WP)
Pen of Rune Magic (1 WP)

Weird Options
Hornier World [1]
Historical Slice of Life [2]
Law of Cool [1]
Vidya Life [3]
Dun (gon) Goofed [3]
Not the Bees [3]
Waagh! [1]

Warrior

Using my beyond peak human powers, I shall look for certain other people with these abilities. In particular, the juggernaut, demonologist, keeper of secrets, and the alchemist. In exchange for serving them, I wish for either life extensions or outright immortality. Once that's taken care of, I'll seek to acquire more power through them, from rings of regeneration to potions of shape shifting to whatever the keeper has.

Where are the other 5 pages?

He never finished it, I've always been sad about that. It's so interesting but that author doesn't finish a lot of the stuff he starts so he probably never will.

I guess as long as those other pages never exist I can imagine they were as good as I want. BRB pretending to play a CYOA.

how fucking long are her legs?

Long enough for me, brotherrrrr

The real question is how long is her forehead

why does she have like bug eyeballs that are on either side of her head

>Could the Worm CYOA user repost it? I had a build I was just finishing making.
Why in the hell cant you post it

Because I feel weird posting it and posting a build for it. Because I have autism.

Why would you ever choose anything other than Architect?

Warper can come chill too.

WHERE IS HER ASS?!

Liminal is still working on it. He did a page 2 and was working on page 3. Here's page 2

Are you that russian guy?

Is there some sort of Liminal archive somewhere? I can't find most of the Outer Worlds whatnot.

1 pts
Lolita
Flat
Nothing
Dependant, Harmless, Delusional
Optimist, Girly Girl, Submissive, Relaxed, Gifted, Innocent, NEET, Short, Foreign, Classical Romantic
Fetish, Youthful, Perfect hair, Videogames, Motherly, Good taste
Closer, Her's forever
Miracle
A Family

Okay, I'm spent for today. Will resume work over the next week or so. Here's a WIP of page 1/3. I'm sorry the images are a little... wonky, but it's the best I can do. I-it's my first time, so b-be gentle...

Also, how many potential crew mates would you say is a reasonable number to choose from? 8? 12? 24? Don't say stupid shit like "100 lol" or I'll smack ya.

Has this been updated yet?

That was slightly different than I expected. I like it.

>Body
Average
>Boobs
Average
>Hips
Thicc

>Type
Harmless: 3
Worshiping: 4
Stalking: 8

>Personality
Confident
Optimist
Tomboy
Dominant
Gifted
Filthy
Socialite

>Gifts
Perfect Hair: 7
Video games: 6
Protective: 1
Beautiful:: -5
Forever: -14
Good People: -18
Comedian -21
Self Controlled- 27

>Quirks
Demanding: =23
Secret Ingredient -21
Closer: -20
Romantic trip: -17
Religious: -15
Decorator: -14
Consent not required: -11
Genetic: -8
Connections: -5
Addict: -3
Diary: -2
Charisma: 0

>Origin
Childhood friend

>Dream
Your Undying Love

I'll probably not get killed I'm sure

Looking very good user. I think 12-16 is a good number. How many crew per tank?

it looks really good for your first time. i personally believe around 10 should be alright, but also that the tank crew amount should be limited by what kind of tank you got.

Thank you both for your support!

You get to pick 4 crew members; your Operator, Gunner, Driver and Mechanic. You can also buy Support Crew as upgrades (including a mechanic's assistant and mechanised infantry), but they won't contribute to your tank's stats.

>artillery

What did you use to make it? I was thinking of making a genie cyoa.

I used Paint.net. I prefer GIMP, but GIMP can't draw shapes. Unfortunately, the pastebin wasn't lying; Paint.net is really shitty when it comes to fixing mistakes and going back to make edits (hence why the images are a little bit too tiny compared to the text boxes). If I were you, I'd advise something else, or at least try to somehow marry the two.

This is his blog, should be in the pastebin.
theouterworlds.blogspot.com

You can get photoshop, legally, for free. It's cs2 but that's more then plenty for making any cyoa.

helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Hm. I'll give it a shot. Might even redo the WIP page 1 (though I really don't wanna [muffled Mambo No. 5 in the background]). It'll push the completion date back a bit though, but y'all aren't strangers to The Waiting Game.

Looks great. You should have choices between 18 crew IMO. Also, you should include Heavy tank class. And maybe add some raw stats on tanks as well in discription? Like a starting set of rating for each category (cannon, armour, speed, ect).

stolen

Body Type: Curvy
Breast Size: Big
Hips, Butt and Thighs: Thicc
Yandere Type: Harmless(-2), Dependant(+1) and Worshipping(+1)
Personality and Traits: Relaxed, Girly Girl, Wealthy(-3)
Gifts: Great Cook(-2), Youthful(-3), Perfect hair(-1), Videogames(-1), Together(-7), Forever(-9), Income +(-3)
Quirks: Romantic Trip(+3), Genetic(+3) and extra siblings(+4), True Friends(+3)
Origin: Simply Insane
Dream: A Family
And 1 point left.

...how did they figure out North Korean's were into asses?

They asked Kim.

To the user-dude making this, are you still looking for suggestions?

Defiant little island in the sea boobgaijins

Why does a shit cyoa like towergirls get it's own thread?

I'm disgusted by my countries preferences.

Hey what about those knightbros cyoa?

Because it's not wanted here.

Which Worm CYOA?

Apparently they're merging with the jumpchain thread though, which is hilarious. All the sewage is draining down the same hole.

Because it's one of the oldest concepts still being kicked around this site would be my guess.

They aren't though. There was something that happened between them, but as far as I know it was not really well received.

Ah, I guess I can understand that. It's better to quarantine the shit so it doesn't stinks up the place.

Probably v4, considering that's what's been posted (as an imgur gallery link) lately, what with the author working on a new powers-related CYOA.

Proof that Argentina is, in fact, white.

I thought about different starting stats for each tank type in the initial draft, but couldn't really justify it after ditching the point-buy model. That being said, now that I'm working on the crew member drafts, it's becoming apparent that I might need to add that back or risk there being some kind of "perfect build". Which would be boring IMO.

THAT BEING SAID. I really can't justify the Heavy tank for two reasons:
1: If I add the Heavy tank in, it's gonna mean rethinking the roles and stats that each other tank will have.
2: I'm not really a military buff, so to me the Heavy is just the halfway point between a Medium tank and a Tank Destroyer. The Battle Tank type was supposed to represent Medium and Heavy tank classes; splitting it into two is, like... I dunno, I don't see what one or the other would bring to the table if I did that.

Tell you what. If you really want to see the Heavy make it in, I'll figure something out with the stats, but you gotta give me a special feature that'll make it stand out. And no flat bonuses to stats, that's the cheap way out, and I purposefully avoided that with the other types.

Sorry if this post is a little disorganised and hard to decipher; it's 11:40pm where I am and my creative frenzy has taken me to the brink of exhaustion. That said, farewell for now, True Believers!

>Proof that Argentina is, in fact, white.

>Points at USA

Obligatory post explaining that the US has a white population of only 60%.

Body type: Skinny
Brest size: Big
Hips,Butt and Thighs: Thicc
What type of yandere is she?
Harmless (-2)
Dependant (+1)
Delusional (+4)

>subtotal- 8

Personality and Traits:
Poor (+2)
Innocent
Classical Romantic
Short
Insecure
Total Fucking Bitch
Pessimist

>subtotal- 10

Gifts:
Videogames (-1)
Self Controlled (-6)
Adorable (-9)
Comedian (-3)
Income (-5)

>subtotal- (-14)

"Quirks":
Closer (+1)
Hers forever (+5)
Connections (+3)
Consent not required (+3)
Diary (+1)
Decorator (+1)

>subtotal- 0

Origin:
Abuse
Dream:
A Family

Obligatory post stating that it won't be that low for much longer

how?
I really doubt those studies (if any) have accounts of illegals.

Mass deportation sweeps up more than just illegals. Take a look at Eisenhower and Operation Wetback. They rounded up and deported a quarter million people, but because there was basically no way of actually giving any of those people due process or the opportunity to prove whether they were citizens, a bunch of legal American citizens got swept up and deported. That's why most of the legal hispanic population doesn't support mass deportation, because the last time it happened they got deported too since it quickly turned into a rush to toss out everyone vaguely hispanic looking without bothering to give them any due process.

I miss Eisenhower.

Fix your spelling.

Speaking of...

Here's a WIP.

I'm thinking, 1280x4000 per page. Although this first page is 1280x4500 because of the Powers explanation.

Or perhaps I should go 1280x9000?