scrollbuilder.com

>Current Rumors
tga.community/forums/topic/217-the-rumour-thread/

Old Thread:

Elffags are the worst

Wha--.... o.. kk.... .....

Second for elves are vermin and trees are gr8

WAKE UP TREEPLE

It's autumn we're allowed to fucking slow down, our fucking lungs are falling off.

OI! Fer once I wants ta see a thread run by da orruks! Enuff 'earin' about knife ears and chaos boyz!

Wots yer fav'rit part a bein' an orruk?

>orruks

GOBLINS

FUCKING

WHEN

So I want to play AoS. The upcoming Kharadron Overlords look really cool, but damn do the Seraphon have great looking models and some nifty lore. My question: how do Seraphon do on the tabletop in matched play?

>tfw Gotrek & Felix won't be continued

Square bases just feel right

Wrong!

Can i incorporate all members of a certain faction into an army now? I wanna add some Devoted of Sigmar to my high elves

When do we get the new pics?

You can, but you'll miss out on some unit synergy.

Hi australia. It's spring in the other parts of the world that matter

>GA
>synergy

Who would win?

How do I mix Pussyslayers with Tophats

Right has bigger head

Bigger target

INT vs. STR

Nah man

STR vs. CON

remmammer has a pair of additional tomahawks but warhahraw has the high ground and a larger nose adapted to live at such high altitudes, so right

Hey wonderful dwellers of the internet. I've been searching for a bit now and can't seem to find a pdf of the grand alliance books. Anyone happen to have any? Specifically the chaos one if possible. Cheers

They're top tier.

Hey guys I have some old skaven stuff. I have a doom bell and a doom wheel and doom flamers and doom mortar teams and doom monks and doom clanrats....

Anyway I want to start playing age of sigmar but I don't understand how to calculate points. I downloaded the battle scroll but there are no point costs for any unites. How do you build an army?

Generals handbook has points for everything

Hey you! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING REDDIT RAT PLAYING SCUM!

There's also a website

It's in the OP

Okay I see the points, do I get to choose/change any weapons or are they always going to be stock?
since the unit sizes have a min and a max is there ever a reason to take the min?

REDDIT RATS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CHAOS!

why are they reddit rats? Are all age of sigmar players this autistic? should i stick with 40k?

We're just having fun

Do whatever the FUCK you want.

Points increase.

3 = 100 6 = 200 9 = 300

And you get a choice of equipment, and they don't cost points. I suggest you read the general's handbook first.

It's a meme. A shit one.

Why wont GW release the Alfs what are they hiding?

The pogs.

Phat Ass White Girl?

>doesn't know Alf
>doesn't know pogs

Your reaction gif is funnier than the joke.

It's one of my favorites.

Because we fucking hate Skaven since Fantasy.

>act retarded and still have good plot armor
>why do Orcs&Gobbos exist when Skaven steal every good shit from these guys
Fuck reddit rats.

Would it look weird if I painted the Firebelly up as an Orruk instead of an Ogor?

Looks like someone's tried it. Whatdya boyz think, not orky enough?

Sum git' needz ta grab do orciness chart!

Oi, wot's da matta. Is green, innit?

Also people who post in skaven speak are annoying

updated.

As far as my guesses:
#11 is kharadron overlords (not going to confirm until they show the sprues)
#13 is perhaps Mortation's base
#14 is from the Death Guard marine kits (not going to confirm until they show more pictures)
#17 is some 40k terrain, perhaps from the shadow war box?
#18 is rumored aelves

Yeah... but ez' gots a funny lookin' gob. Even grotz iz greenz. Proppa orcz got lotz o' teef.

Typical man-thing. You don't get-known that most skaven posters are fake yes-yes.

Wot if I changed his iron gob to look more like dis 'un?

Da wood might burn fasta, too, and dat'd be good fer a laff!

>literally nothing about orruks

OY! Wot gives?

Har'! Let's go ask da' boss!

I think the door is Kharadron and the weird circle thing is either Beastmen or Orruks.

How do you see Beastmen or Orruks?

You talking about #14? and im pretty sure that one goes to the new 40k death guard. they have the nurgle blightkings look and that seems to fit it

Ogors are basically honorary orcs at this point. Like Giants and Trolls

Crude metal bits for Orruks, pic related for Beastmen.

Dey ain't orcs. They iz big, tuff, and killy. But dey ain't as green or mean.

Huh. I'm seeing chainmail instead of fur, but I see why that might be it, if it isn't something Destruction, more Blood Bowl or that new Death Guard.

It could be Skaven, too, but that'd be grasping at straws.

Has anyone got the bloodbowl orcs and some Ironjawz? I'm curious to know if they'd work well as ardboys

Is the Clan Skryre battalion worth 200 points?

The various enginecoven abilities seem neat, but you'll generally only get 2 at 2000 points, and giving up 10% of your list for them seems like a hefty tax.

So guys, what do you expect from the new Aelves?

Eels, user. Eeeeels.

Probably something like Dark Eldars (or Dark Wardancers), probably Mallerion miniature.

Just got into AoS, already have Sigmarines and Bloodbound from Starter Set.

Got the offer to buy a Virulent Horde battleforce, and I want to build a Nurgle-Pestilens army. Is the battleforce good or should I just buy 2x Start Collecting Pestilens?

I can guarantee we'll be seeing a new Tomb Kings and Settra in Age of Sigmar in the next 2 years.

I hope they keep being creative and do what they want to do. I've been consistently surprised by each battletome and the interesting stuff it contains.

I rebellious army of wights in Shyish would be neat though.

You think the "deep one aelves" will be Ulgu?
One of the Silver Tower Aelf races? (I know nothing about their backstory or stuff.)

I'm going to say yes, because there were weird tentacles on that one shadow aelf from Silver Tower.

Something like demonhunters from warcraft. Something that tries to fight evil with evil in a kinda chaotic/good way.

> will be Ulgu?
Yep.
>"deep one aelves"
Wut?

Cthulu Tentacle'd Aelves with a Kraken/Sea Creature aesthetic.

Like the Dark Elf pirates taken to an extreme.

Is there any actual info regarding karadron rules, points or $ cost?

>Cthulu Tentacle'd Aelves
Why would you think they will be such aelves?

Sure, the two big ships are transports, you can put more dudes in there than the max, but it fucks with the movement.

Balloon guys don't add to the limit because they just get dragged along.

There's also different bonuses for different cloud cities, done through battalions.

rumours, the sole reason anyone thinks that we're getting elves next in the first place

The thing i fear the most, that it will be a complete new range. I hate that. they should recycle the old ranges and do not abandon them. The Overlord should get the copters and a few other duardin. Maybe some stuff from the ironweld arsenal. But no - all new.
And now i think we'll get "deep one aelves" and the more medicore corsairs stay their old faction...

Because it was said. from rumour guys not GW on the other hand.

Well, remember that Seraphons have Start Collecting box

PLASTIC

SQUIGS

WHEN

This!!!

I can't decide for my tzaangor colour scheme.
When it comes to armour I'm ripped between box-art turquoise one, black+gold form pyrofane cult and violet-cheery with gold trims (my own idea).
When it comes to skin I wanted to make grey priming, fast white drybrush and use mix of washes and glazes to make all kind of skintones, form blue to green, blue and purple. My other idea was to fully replicate scheme of Pyrofane Cult (pink tzaangor skin and black+gold armour).

What to do?

I would go with custom idea for armour and all kind of skintones

Gotrek ascended to godhood

Felix's journal had to have survived whatever happened somehow

tfw Felix is a Stormcast

muh dick

So many guns
>supremecy mine
Ahaha a nuke

Do we know anything about packaging? I really want to see a start collecting box for them

They don't release start collecting for a long time with brand new armies which sucks.

Nah user, no need to dramatise the situation - they released pic related for AoS and Deathwatch SC! for 40k not so long ago

Yes.. but these sets are of pre-existing minis or partially.
They have not released any SC for entirely new miniatures.
Examples no Fyreslayer SC or GSC SC

while not completely true, since stormcast and bloodbound both have SC boxes, there is no way overlords are getting a start collecting.

>GSC SC
Fuck me, I thought that some of GSC releases have pre-existing minis

>duncan will probably do a video showing us how to paint those circular windows/lenses

they do, the genestealers. Nothing else though.

When building plague drones, should I glue the riders ontop of them or should I keep them "loose" so I could take them on and off?