/HHG/ The Horus Heresy General

Rolled 14 (1d26)

Sagitarius Edition

Useless Decima Sub-Edition

Magnus' destiny was discussed, as was the rock-paper-scissors of legionsand YWN have a SoS qt gf because FW's good stuff is out of stock. More of that in the previous thread that I couldn't save from going archived >READ THIS YOU FUCKS
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg!Rt5ViD7S
mediafire.com/folder/w18xkc6478jtlhx,q9kc9hlf7fw2041,vj9e7eks1a7qbud,1q8qq6rccp0cg4k,qj9hrd33qg460rd,8aqx9j3a8erqv8d,de3l5i29kn69n73/shared
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
mediafire.com/file/6lbhc2ofh9dh2c1/The Horus Heresy 2 - Massacre.pdf

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries, use Celestia Antiqua Std and Garamond
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>HHG Discord
discordapp.com/invite/wYS2J6b

>SINS OF THE FATHER
www49.zippyshare.com/v/aYWlVV9f/file.html

>CHILDREN OF SICARUS
www32.zippyshare.com/v/heDZWytT/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

adeptvs.com/foro/transformaciones/(herejia-de-horus)-creando-una-mk-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the First.

Ok that was fucking fast, ya undercover EC

Some number for the Ninth.

Any other NINTH bros waiting the long wait?

Figured I could represent and not be a douche bag. FIRST FOR THE FIRST.

AYeeee

The Knights of the 1st are alright
I guess.
>I found a DA pdf and I don't really know what it is.

Huh. Someone spoils the plot points of the Dark Angels during the HH?

Hey, what happened to this model? Did Operator-user ever finished it?

Rather, a compilation. I'm grateful of it, I'm not going to bother with the Caliban arc.

Finished this today. What're you working on /hhg?

Is the Fallen aren't traitors, would they be more along the lines of renegades considering the schism between the Lion and Luther?

I imagine hosting the Death Guard went. Yeah we will go traitors. before they realize that they are hosting disease infested chaos worshipers.

The grey line between Traitor and Loyalist seems rather cut and dry. You either go full retard for the chaos gods or you don't. Where you most likely remain loyalist because of the scary dark things in the galaxy.

Want to see a picture of a tub full of models being stripped? Thats what I'm working on.

I think of Blackshield renegades as loyalists that hate traitors but are also dissapointed on the Imperium

I like to think so as well, there's lots of room for creative conversions and fluff, especially in the types of interactions the force can have with the galaxy at large. Bartering with Aliens, discovering lots technology and... NOT destroying it because tainted AI or what have you.

You could push the narrative into some unknown waters you could.

>For the First
>Model clearly has a III on it

No mother, it's just the northern lights

>Fast
>>Model clearly has a III on it
Undercover EC I tell you. The legions did wear Thunder Armour after all.

Has anyone ever seen a convincing pose with the right handed MkII/MkIII power fist?
I have 10 power fist/ combat shield marines in my army, and it would be a lot easier to use the regular left handed shields with these arms.

Or should I just cut down some plastic Tartaros power fists?

Doing some work on my Warders Of Rython Tribune; it's far from done so excuse the messiness of it.

stop posting with the trip, you tremendous, and i mean physically tremendous, simply stupendously large, animal-molesting faggot

>Yeah yeah, hold a sec. My Acute Senses detect something.

Hey
Wuts ur trip code

Looks awesome. How did you paint it?

Ugh, I look back at it and it's so cringe inducing. Genuinely sorry.

Why is there so many 40k generals while we barely have one hhg?

It's okay super satan. We can all get better.

make a new non-cringy version

because we have a less massive playerbase and shitpost less, killing threads, then we do

that's pretty cute desu

Hey man, speak for yourself on that shitposting part.

We are a bit slower than 40k general. When a black book gets released however, we are probably the fastest general around.

Kek, who's left? It's like the Primarchs. Most are dead or missing, and the ones that remain are living sins.
You see, truly only the dead know respite from this.

I'm not sure how I feel about Custodes not being gold. Good work though, pose and base are tight.

I like it a lot. I've only seen your infantry. Are there more pics out there?
What is your list?

I could dig those as a centerpiece.
I do agree on how off-putting it is at first.

Hasn't it been a thing since forever?

Most are anons these days. Scanon vanished after an argument with a shitposter a few threads ago who called him reddit.

Is Rogal Dorn the only primarch who did nothing wrong?
>Sanguinius
He hid the Red Thirst from the Emperor and is therefore disqualified.

Yeah, and they're also ForgeWorld canon now. Still, it just doesn't feel right.

And Breadanon gave up as well.
But it's saturday, and I can drown myself in amasec and Computational Fluid Dynamics.

>rogal dorn did nothing wrong

Iron Cage baby.

Seriously though, all the primarchs did something a little wrong. However, the loyalist primarchs that were actually at terra did the least wrong.

Thanks for reminding me.

Daily Word Bearers Post #FuckIForgot+1

L O R G A R D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G

But in a circular thinking method and the way things are in 40k, Lorgar wouldn't have been reprimanded for heralding Big E as a god. Truly, he did nothing wrong

Warders of Rhython are a special reserve unit of Custodes that showed up in Inferno and were super mysterious. Like them being made part of the Censure host was a huge deal.

Apparently they're super intense because a basic one held a block by himself on Prospero for hours against hundreds.

>Is Rogal Dorn the only primarch who did nothing wrong?
Entirely agree with here

How do you like your Custodes color scheme?
> All Gold
> All Black + Gold symbols
> Gold + Black grieves, shoulder pads, etc
> Gold + Red gloves, shoulder pads, etc

Woops wrong pic

Iron Cage is post-Heresy so doesn't count.

Gold all around. Some units like Dreadnought get black legs or red shoulders because of FW's ideal color choice.

Hetaeron get red shoulders too

Didn't Dorn bitchslapped Sig for some weird reason? Like saving him?

Oh come on, the scouring was pretty much just Horus Heresy Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

>~35 books later
>still nothing about Saul Tarvitz and the surviving Loyalists managing to escape Isstvaan III

That's basically a canon death by BL standards isn't it

>negotiating with oath breakers

He took the advice of a witch and lied to Dorn to save his own skin.

He deserved the bitchslap.

It's ok, Dorn, Xana ends up being evil even without the release of Scoria, which was in a way Malcador's fault for going CIA on the planet.
Now you get the honour of battling Scoria yourself, how cool is that? :^)

Filthy phone poster here, please link the site the dude posts his stuff on.

Internet sucks to hard to google fu myself here.

Pure gold armour, red leather gloves.

I'm toying with the idea of giving my commander red shoulders with a purple or white cape, and my vehicles/dreads are going to have red panelling.

But CIA would have crashed the whole planet with no survivors.

Thanks. Its primed and basecoated with an airbrush then built up using washes, drybrushing, sponging and weathering pigments.

Thanks user, that's the first piece of armor I've painted for the army. I've been avoiding it because I don't like painting tanks very much, but this turned out easier than I expected so I'm tempted to do a second.

2000 point list at the moment is
- Terminator Praetor and 4 Deathshroud in the Land Raider
- 15 Tacticals with a fist and Apo
- 12 Assaults with same
- 5 HSS dudes with missile launchers and attached Siege Breaker
- quad launcher with phosphex
- Javelin with MM
- Dodo with AC and missiles
- LDA Vindicator

Fuck, RoW is The Reaping

30k Librarians.
The blue armour was something that came in with the codex astartes right?
What about the horned skull and keys symbols, is that a later 40k thing as well?

Can someone please post the quote from sanguinious broadcasted to a world they are about to destroy. It's about how he will weep for them.

It looks like it.

The early librarian program really didn't have standard equipment or methods.

Goddammit FW, release the Dark Angels rules so I can finally decide between them and Salamanders. Did they mention if Firewing or Dreadwing will get anything in the new book ?

It's in Spanish just as a heads up.

adeptvs.com/foro/transformaciones/(herejia-de-horus)-creando-una-mk-i/

He numbered the back of some of them, I think he was numbering off each squad member.

What is user working on? I am making slow progress on these fine warriors of the XVIII

Exactly the same but for the XVII

So what's the consensus on Sekhmets picking their powers?

They can't, Forgeworld indicated as much in an email.

I'm considering black or brown gloves.

Otherwise all gold, with blue gems.

Looks like it.

What the fuck happend to Ancient Rylanor? I need to know.

Anyone tried to greenstuff cloaks for the Custodes?

VULKAN LIVES

Currently working on some Deathshroud, hopefully done at the end of the day.

Come to think of it, anyone know what color cloaks Roman Praetorian Guards wore?

Don't know about color, but some had lion skin capes.

Probably dark purple

Lion skin, a lot of the time, but colours varied, it was quite a large organisation by the end. Purple would be fitting, I guess, but do you really want to wear their colours on Custodes? They had a pretty well-deserved reputation for deposing quite a lot of people they were supposed to be guarding for someone offering a better deal.

Just like custodes

Would it be weird for a non-Chaplain to wear skull helmet?

???

COME QUIETLY OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.

If it's Night Lords or Word Bearers, I'd say it's fine. But if you got a cool backstory, sure why not. What legion are we taking about here and is it a praetor?

I dig that visor look. FUCK YEAH MKI

Is plastic thunderhawk really going to be a thing or is GW memeing?

Well, I was curious about any Legions in general, and yes, Praetor.

FW or GW should make MK1 character.

Shame that only readily-available source of beast heads (for cloaks and stuff) are Wolf Guard and White Lion, and they both look ugly.

Yes.

Resin thunderhawk is out of stock.

Here is my conversion reference sheet. The torsos closest, requiring the least amount of converting are MKIV assault or MKIV Destroyer torsos.

thanks user

Librarians in BL books often have blue armour, or blue robes in the case of the dank angels, but that could just be the BL authors not paying attention again.

Ordered my first recasts, a deimos rhino and a sicaran venator, from Alpharius.

Planning on doing a 50-50 split between forgeworld and recasting, by dollar amount.

If Dorn is "fucking wallfucker," what would other Primarchs be called? "wolffucker" is an easy one, and...

>wolf fucking
>bookfucker
>empirefucker
>Deamonfucker
>brotherfucker

Bitterbutthole
Stinky

>brotherfucking sperglord
>phoenician fucker
>bitter bitch
>motherfucking mongoloid
>wolf-fucking wanker
>fucking wallfucker
>Konrad the edgehog
>faggy angelic fuck
>mami tomoe
>angry asshole
>gay-ass girlyman
>stinking shitheap
>nerdy nitwit
>bald buffoon
>fucking traitor
>nigger
>birdman the buttmonkey
>tweedledee and tweedledum

I made that for this thread as a couple anons were confused about the mess that is the DA plot arc.

Now what will really get me going is the wide bore bolters they use.