Why isnt this $3500 RIGHT NOW??

Why isnt this $3500 RIGHT NOW??

Because it's not an overhyped, overinflated, useless piece of shit.

Just got added to Coinbase.

Because they are fucking pedophiles.

3k on bittrex

CLIMBING!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

SO MANY BUYERS V SELLERS :D

Will be in about 5 minutes desu

It just hit 3.5K on Bithumb

pumpedy pump an then dumpedy dump

congrats on this, seriously.

Buy now?

Pointing my asics at this shit now, fucking pain in the ass.
I swear to god if tomorrow they raise diff imma be so pissed

difficulty is retargeted every block

how can i sell btc for bch on coinbase? or GDAX

It is 3500 though. What the fuck are you talking about?

MEME MAGIC!!!!!!!

Yeah, but currently bch is 2x more profitable than btc, that can't be good. At least not for long
Also, what the fuck is stopping btc from hardforking into something as good as or better than bbc?
I literally don't understand why people buy these shitcoins "cuz they're better" when btc can literally fork into anything

because a fork requires consensus otherwise you get a split chain like BCH/BTC and currently there are a large portion of bitcoin core supporters who dont want to implement big blocks in favor of LN

buy/sell isn't enabled yet, head over to binance or something and get some before the normies pile on

Guys, need help. Withdrew a fair amount of BTC from CEX.io to Binance. Its been around an hour now and the funds still arent showing up in my BTC wallet, but they've been deducted from my CEX account. I'm 100% sure I input the correct address.
Is this normal? First couple times I withdrew it took long but nowhere near this long.

Why isn't this $7000 right now?

Oh right, normies on Coinbase can only buy in a few hours. Then it will be

I dont know how to use BINANCE FUARK

DO YOU FUCKERS NOT REALIZE WHAT JUST HAPPENED???
WHEN I MADE THIS THREAD BCH WAS 2700 ON BITTREX AND IT IMMEDIATLY JUMPED UP TO 3300.
I AM A WIZARD!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO?

Yeah, but if bch gets major approval, btc will be forced to hardfork, otherwise they just get stuck holding worthless coins and no one will validate them.
I believe people with a lot of btc will not let the chain die

HOLY FCK... just dumped my req and got in at 239 sats

It's going fucking crazy on binance right now

pls help anons :(

welcome to why people have been saying to get out of BTC for weeks
because it's too expensive and takes too long to send a tx with BTC
why do you think BCH happened in the first place

this

I know dude I never bought with the intention of holding. Bought today to transfer to binance to buy more ark and monero

I have 50 BCH
am I gonna make it?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I ONLY HAVE COINBASE

I WANT TO BUY INTO BCH

NOW
O
W

FUCKING

NOW

by the sounds of it you've already made it. But in the next few hours you're gonna be making bank bro!

>tfw only 0.8 BCH

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK

I wish binance was usable in times like these. I literally bought at .2 watched it go to almost .35 and now it's well on it's way back to .2. FUCCKKKKK!!!!! I can't fucking sell when the site is crashing constantly!

It's crashing, pump and dump, quick get out and sell sell sell

It got listed on coinbase 5 mins ago, this is just the beginning $5k by next week

my friend who had 3 bitcoin on 8/1 just got notified in coinbase that he now has 3 BCH. he didnt know what BCH even was and now has like an extra 10k. is that how every fork works? wtf

Well I hope it moons in the next few hours before I can get my S9, because deposit limits just fucked my shit up trying to snag one.

I made it in at .23. Am I gonna make it?

its so fucking laggy to trade

>I wish binance was usable in times like these. I literally bought at .2 watched it go to almost .35 and now it's well on it's way back to .2. FUCCKKKKK!!!!! I can't fucking sell when the site is crashing constantly!
same here user :(

BCH trading is paused. When it resumes BTC is going to tank HARD.

Guess who's also doing just fine?

Just be patient newfag

Coinbase: $8k
CEX: 4050

We're mooning tonight. Looks like I'm buying 2 S9's.

BCH is still paused on Coinbase/GDAX. Either way, I've got thousands of dollars of BTC tied up in a bank transfer, so I'm fucked either way.

Because its 9.5K

it's literally on coinbase you fuck

>buys XMR on Binance
>muh privacy coin
I thought pajeets were mostly a meme but we really are surrounded here.

>tfw bcash steals the summary of my life

No, it's not how every fork works. It is why you see bullshit out there like BTG and BCD now, but most hard forks are just upgrades and don't usually result in new coins.

You must be new here

Im really sad. I couldnt move my money from coinbase and they still didnt allow trading. When will they? Will value of Bch going to grow this week continously?

>Will value of Bch going to grow this week continously?
Probably depends on how many people execute themselves in front of the tree on Christmas.

mfw believed in this shit from the beggining
Lambo beneath the Christmas tree incoming

normie lol

8k on Coinbase