FULL TRADING ENABLED FOR BCH ON COINBASE!!!!

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING! Full trading enabled for BCH. Core cucks about to get blown the fuck out!

blog.coinbase.com/buy-sell-send-and-receive-bitcoin-cash-on-coinbase-65f1b2c7214b

why would it move up from this news, this just means people can dump their bags

because normies will see coinbase list another coin and eat it up

plrase dont tell me this is fake

it's not

Sell the news.

im assuming it is too late to get in?

It was announced during the summer already

Nope. Orders havent started yet.

They said they would allow selling, not buying you idiot

This changes the game

>bought the btc dip
>bth gets enabled
>btc keeps tanking

fuck

Literally 10 minutes ago and buying wont be enabled for a few hours. You have plenty of time. Ltc and eth tripled and doubled... now its bch turn

Only until theres enough liquidity in a few hours then theyre enabling buying... fuck off fuding retard just because youre trying to stall while your buttcoins take 4 hours to transfer so you can buy bch

I can feel my own greed consuming me holy shit this is amazing. Where the fuck is this moon going to end?

Fucking kek

And who would they be selling to then, retard ?

The ming is dying wtf

What’s diff between btc and bitcoin cash

3705 on bittrex

BTC will be run by banks.
BCH will be run by the people.

WHERE DID YOU GET IN?? 3.019 here!

lol rip crypto, was fun while it lasted boys

156 percent and climbing on Binance. Were going to be ok.

everything on Binance is in freefall, everything except for BCH

BINANCE ISNT WORKING I CANT LOOK AT THE PRICE

its going crazy. just lost 100% now, wtf do I do

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST DUMPED ON BINANCE RIGHT BEFORE IT CRASHED BAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAAAA ENJOY YOUR BCASH BAGS

It's working fine here. 4.7k and climbing.

JUST USED MY XMR TO BUY THIS SHIT
AM I LATE?

Oh it's over, the flippening is failling! There will never be a chance as good as this, too bad BCH cucks.

dont worry corekeks are just trying to cope with their money going down the drain lmao

fucking pounding this dip.

FLIPPENING OR NOT. COINBASE WILL PUMP THIS BITCH SO BAD

You missed the pump. It was epic. Doubled my stack and dumped on all the retards. Wew today was fun

I had my btc in coinbase during the fork so now I have a shitton more money. I'm guessing this is part of what's happening; people who just held their coins in coinbase over the years are now going to inject even MORE money into the market.

BCH is gonna be big.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Delusional BCH holders
That's what's happening

Huh? Its the opposite. They get those coins for free to dump or hold.

Other people might buy BCC.

Regicide! Down with the King!

Long live Bitcoin Cash!

I just made roger ver rich. I literally fucking hate coinbase now im not even kidding. Im done with this shit.

fucking bullshit I had 3 bch but on hitbtc there was a 600+btc sell wall at .2 btc its now to 300 btc but missed the .4btc sell off... GODAAMNIT RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and by people you mean the chinese people (bitmain)
Vertcoin will be the TRUE asic resistant king