Are they the worst Space Marine Chapter ever?

Are they the worst Space Marine Chapter ever?

They keep jobbing and no one likes these assholes.

>Cybermarines who are dealing with their loss of Humanity in a similar manner to the AdMech, only their internal conditioning for war and murder channels that machine-like dedication into a hyper-efficient 'kill kill kill' augmented hateboner

Shit's cool as fuck, OP.

>What is the gaudinian heresy?

Raven Guard are the worst chapter.

- Exiled awesome Terrans like Carcharodons and Ashen Claws
- Corax was an emo bitch who abandoned the Imperium
- Stupid edgelord abilities like turning into shadows
- Dual LCs on everything because they're too stupid to use the right weapon for the job
- Basically the loyal equivalent of Night Lords, who are equally shit
- Wanted to copy the badass Terran tribal tattoos but weren't cool enough to rock them all the way into M41
- Tried to make their own super marines and failed (mutant Raptors)
- Got merc'd at Istvaan
- Got merc'd at Damocles
- Got merc'd by the FUCKING TAU
- Current Chapter Master is still a fucking Captain
- Posterboy is from the worst color and worst company of a codex chapter
- Their animal is a fucking bird lol and not even a badass one like Doom Eagles or Raptors

Add on "hypocrites who exiled Terran for being "too barbaric" but used brutal serial murderers like Kaedes Nex because they were useful for fighting."

nah

Not one of you homos has spelled "Emperor's Children" correctly yet.

Space Wovles.

>the Emperor's Children is a chapter

Got merc'd by the FUCKING TAU

To be fair, this isn't actually a point against them anymore, everyone mercs to Tau, and when they don't it was Just As Planned and you were stupid for falling for the Tau's clever ploy to distract you.

I wish I was joking, but this is the canon now.

A-anyone remember us?

Hello?

Can we stop crusading now? I want to go home and rebuild.....

>wanting to stop crusading

An eagle is a vulture with a good PR agent.

The only shitter chapters are Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, Raven Guard and Salamanders.

Vultures at least have large wingspans and proudly go bald like Patrck Stewart.

>Salamanders.

It's cause they're black, isn't it.

>Imperial Fists are bad

[Your OC chapter] is the worst.

Salamanders are 100% the worst of the loyalists.

Their literal purpose is to be the worst space marine chapter. They managed to piss off most of the Imperium, to the point where they aren't getting much supplies anymore. Oh and they are overall just inept and selfish.

Wrong. Corax exiled them because they refused to give up slavery as a standard practice, which after living on Deliverance, Corax couldn't stand for.

I'm sorry can't hear you too busy purging a third of your sector for being heresy-enabling cunts

At least the Ravenguard have a doctrine that makes sense, rather than the White Scars which are just GO FAST ON BIKES!

Ravenguard can go fast, go stealth and go guerrilla.

I think the bigger issue for chapters like iron hands, white scars, raven guard, sallys is that there are so few of them and they lack much in the way of an "end game" or chapter specific goals.

Its hard to take Salamanders seriously when there isnt even a single confirmed" successor chapter from them. Why is it so important for them to find Vulkans shiny shit when they barely have even a full chapter. We're dealing with Hive Fleets and Black Crusades that need a dozen chapters to deal with on any number of occasions.

The Blood Angels probably have more successor marines than all these chapters combined.

Play up the IronHand's relationship with the Ad Mech, make them and all Iron Hand successors the Ordos Militant of the Omnissiah

The worst part of this is that you would think the Raven Guard and White Scars would be THE two chapters most specialized in dealing with the Tau mobility. But no, they get fucked. What Space Marine chapter can go toe to toe against htem?