Name me a more badass Inquisitor to ever exist

I'm waiting...

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Inquisitorial_Representative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Malcador the Sigillite.

Toth.

DELETE THIS

So why did the Inquisition choose to turn Rex into a gene enhanced 8ft tall motherfucker but no one else?

I think it's more like Rex chose to become that and was one of the few who was able to due to willpower/resources/position.

Here you go.

Jaq Draco

Tom Bombadil

There is no "upper management" to the Inquisition. Inquisitors choose how they wish to operate based on their resources and influence.

Me

Bronislaw Czevak

George Washington

He didn't say the fucking Emperor dumbass.

>you can't just blow up imperial planets to stop the tyranids!
>that's where you're wrong, heretic
Even after getting declared renegade he and the deathwatch -kidnap a bunch of living genestealers- and boot them into ork space to let them deal with it.

It might or might not turn out in the Imperium's favor. The orks (once they've withdrawn from that galactic hurricane of destruction) will probably slam into what was once the Cadian sector and disrupt Abaddon's black crusade. The tyranids are just going to race to Terra regardless, and will inevitably clash with Abaddon's black crusade.

Setting both up for an age of emperoratm time of endingtm

>Orks
>Withdraw from a fight this fun when they're tied/winning
Not likely.
Hive Fleet Leviathan's still going to head for Terra, it's just the tendril stuck in Octarius is probably gonna get stomped on by the greenskins. There's another tendril of Leviathan threatening a Tau colony world as well, which is good. The blueberries are long overdue a good thrashing like that, even if the Assassinorum did kill off the head of the Ethereal Council.

Eventually they have to answer to someone but they have a serious amount of autonomy

>Eventually they have to answer to someone

It's called either a higher ranking Inquisitor and the Emperor. The highest ranking Inquisitor answers to no one but the Emperor and is a High Lord of Terra.

The inquisitorial representative isn't really the highest ranking, he's just an inquisitor lord, and policed by the other inquisitor lords.

Yeah if anything it's kind of a punishment position inflicted on someone, since you're stuck on Terra not actually able to do shit. Sure it's nice to have someone keep an eye on the High Lords, but it's not like they ever get a say in anything that goes on (due to distance).

Also, the only ranks are "Inquisitor" and "Lord Inquisitor." Everything else is totally informal and based on respect/experience/anything.

>and is a High Lord of Terra.
I don't think that that's THE highest ranked Inquisitor - being on the High Lords means there's much less time to do their actual job.
They are usually voted from the highly ranked inquisitor lords who are near Terra though
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Inquisitorial_Representative

Narl