HARBOR IN ETH

Let the two degenerates fight it out.

When do you think the bleeding will stop ETHbro?

I just sold my BTC for Eth but it's tanking as well although not quite as bad as BTC. Should have held fiat I guess.

My hope is that Bitcoin cash shows just how worthless Bitcoin is and forces normies to actually do their own research and get led to ETH

Once we are free from this scourge that is BTC and BCC.

This will be over come tomorrow night. And we will retrace. Shit we may come out ahead.

I will admit I am very green to all of this but I will hold strong no matter what.

Bought 15 ETH at 511 and I will hold through this, although it is a little nerve wracking watching ETH plummet right now,

I agree.

I think the institutional investors will be very put off by this and will come over to ETH.

Steady hands lad. Steady.

This is just showing how much of a joke BTC and BCC are and can and will never be adopted as a currency do to constant shit like this.

Not to mention the slow transaction times

>ethereum classic didn't happen

boy its looking like this really is the happening huh?
Hope we weather the storm my bro

How long y'all reckon this dip will continue? Looking to buy ETH at a discount and hodl

Went in at 20 USD a ETH. Funny how greedy can one become. I must admit that seeing it red now kinda hurts me, few k down, even though it's relatively nothing.

i bought my first crpyo, ethereum, right when it started fucking plummetting. what the fuck are the odds of that?

I'm holding.

I can see BCH taking the second spot temporarily.
Ethereum is certain to be the first coin once proof of stake comes live regardless.
Even with bigger blocks bitcoin cash sucks, it's absurd to wait so long for payments. That's the only function of bitcoin and eth is way better even at it.

Kind of sucks that crypto trading space has become so centralized that coinbase is the single most important price decider.

We will be just fine. If you have any doubts just do some reading on the tech and what the futures holds for us bro. BTC , BCC in all its iterations are terrible tech.

average down my friend, this is a great buying opportunity for ETH. Keep in mind the price is going down not due to selling but to flipping

it's down to 720 what the fuck?

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I'M LOSING MORE MONAY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING FAGGOT ETH I WANT BCASH NOW!!!1

id wait for bcc to be tradeable in coinbase. I think thats when it will crash most.
AFter some hours and bcc being stable i think we can buy

It's crashing harder than BTC WTF

jesus fucking christ GDAX is so fucking slow and gay. can't wait tu buy this when its clear it has hit the low

Now there's panic mixed with fomo for bch, I guess 500 is within reach.
Not going to sell though. Every time I sold anything I regretted it later. It's easy to sell and watch it drop even more for a while but it's nearly impossible to get in again at the right moment.

just dumped all btc for eth

boy we are about to go under 700

lmao no it is not. It is crashing least of all currencies.

Look at percentages dummy.

what's the best way to monitor prices on GDAX? it seems kind of glitchy right now

Blockfolio seems to be working, shockingly. But I am just watching BCC prices on other exchanges.

WHAT THE FUCK IT BOUNCED UP ALL THE WAY BACK TO 800 AND IS NOT STABILZING AT 750

Nah, I'm about to sell it for fiat.
Fuck this shit. Normies are involved now, this is not going to end well.

I MISSED THE DIP. WTF. IT WENT BACK UP SO FAST

This had nothing to do with normies.

This had to do with a lot of scheming kike BTC holders trying to make extra cash pumping and dumping BCC

HOLD BOYS

I BELIEVE IN ETHERIUM

HOLD

yeah this is what I'm talking about. what in the fuck is wrong with GDAX? this doesn't make any sense whatsoever, thats not even possible.

ETH and LTC are both mirroring BTC patterns 100%. What the fuck? Why?

just bought eth @ ~713 with all fiat I had on an exchange
yolo

I sold my XRP and went into BCH to ride out the wave, but 70% of my portfolio is ETH. HODL lads, BCH is just a shitcoin.

I aint scared.

Why is ETH a pussy ass bitch that only does what BTC does?

Because we are still in middle school and being bullied. Wait till PoS and we make it to Columbine High School.

You will regret it.

How can you not bet on a genius autistic man. He doesn't care about women or lambos, he is all in on blockchain.