Everyone is John plots

what are some cool plot ideas/starts for an everyone is john game?

a friend of mine is about to run his first and he asked me for ideas.

so far I've run

> john wakes up in a mental asylum
> john wakes up in shadow moses, john is solid snake
> john wakes up in the oval office, john is the president

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Quantum_Leap_episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ0ntpSx2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

John is a grocery store cashier in a village of less than 300 people.

John wakes up at the zoo and all the animals are loose. He is the zookeeper.

John wakes up tied (loosely) to a post and facing a nazi firing squad.

John wakes up in your typical fantasy dungeon.

John is a cop on patrol.

John wakes up in a circus. He's a clown.

John wakes up on a large space station in a dystopian corpocratic future.

John is on the Titanic.

Can I be John Wick?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Quantum_Leap_episodes

john wakes up in his house with a terrible headache and a dead puppy. John is john wick

John wakes up in front of a PC with an empty Word file open. The title is "Play Dirty". John us John Wick.

Why would you make an RPG campaign out of my life?

John wakes up in the mall. He's behind a register and it's Black Friday.

John wakes up at an amusement park. He is currently operating a rollercoaster.

John wakes up from hypnotherapy.

John wakes up in a box. Turns out John is a magician's assistant and is currently taking part in a disappearing trick. John has completely forgotten what he is supposed to do.

John appears to be in wedding clothes and wakes up in the closet of an in-law. Cue angry accusations of cheating.

John wakes up in a temple and is assumed to be the mortal representation of a god. Like a male Kumari or something.

John is in Vietnam.

John is on a reality TV show whose producers do not want a single deviation from their narrative.

John is at a LARP.

John appears to be masked in front of a camera with a machete in his hand, another masked man is saying something in a strange language to him and points towards a third terrified looking bound person on their knees.

>John is a young, up-and-coming lawyer on the trial of the century
>John is on the run from the Bratva
>John is the first man to survive FTL travel
>John is the Origami Killer

John wakes up on a space station far in the future, full of military personnel turned operators and great minds of science and engineering. The crew of the ship is paranoid, as small stations like this are vulnerable to infiltration by a rival government. A radical cult has been active in this sector lately, and anyone could be a convert. There's also been sightings of a hostile extra terrestrial race that seem uninterested in negotiation, and simply want to abduct humans.

John is a clown.

John must become a pokemon master.

bump

Even worse.
John is wearing a grey jumpsuit and finds himself with a blue toolbox in his hand.

Sheperd hits John butt and wants to bang. John is Mass Effect love interest.

John is sitting in the back of a car, waving at the crowd. The town is Dallas

You're overdoing it although yes, you got the reference right

whats the reference?

> john wakes up flying a fighter jet

John wakes up in a grassy knoll. There is a rifle in his hand and in the hand of an unknown man to his left.

John wakes up as a shogun in feudal Japan, expected to lead his troops into battle

for my group it wasn't so much about what setting john wakes up in, but what crazy obsessions each of the voices had

we had one voice whose obsession was to get john to slip and fall, which basically devolved into a hectic battle for john's mind so that he wouldn't slip and fall

kill everyone else named John
improve your credit score by any means necessary
meet a nice young woman and get married
get the autograph someone famous
make it into the Guinness book of Records
escape police custody and send a mocking letter to the media
copycat Jack the Ripper
get interviewed by Bill O'Reilly
become a famous TV chef
minimize carbon footprint
get a college degree
consume drugs
nail a job interview
collect pogs
liberate animals from zoos
convert people to your religion
jerk off
eat junk food
faithfully re-enact the dance final scene from Footloose
go base jumping
destroy the demons inside the robot animals at chuck e. cheese

>Run everyone is John
>Its December
>John is a Mall Santa
>One of the voices is a Cold War era member of some government organization who sees evidence of Communist conspiracy everywhere
>He starts investigating the "Red plot" the entire game while the others alternatively cause shenanigans or murder people.
>hfw I had planned from the start to have ISIS attack the mall in a terrorist attack
>hfw there really was a conspiracy

It ended with John in a tuxedo with a stolen AK shooting down terrorists while "Secret Agent Man" played over the mall intercom, and all of John's horrible crimes [like eating Paul Blart, stealing a seeing eye dog, and calling the owners of the asian-culture shop "Reds"] were blamed on ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGZ0ntpSx2Y

John is standing before an intimidatingly hardened-looking vault door. There is a ballistics computer to one side.
He hears a man standing next to him say, "Three - two - one - keyturn."

My favorite Johns to play are:
Bolsterous heel wrestler John
Hard boiled nior dettective John as played by Leslie Neilson
>"There's been a wave of crime in this town and I was going to get to the bottom of it like Timmy falling down a well."
>I'm just a hard dick beating it on the street, and the tension is about to pop."
>all the crimes you are investigating were committed by the John

MY favorite obsession was throw children into zoo enclosures. guess when this was

Bump