CYOA General /cyoag/

CYOA General /cyoag/

Last Thread: (Cross-thread)

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.adobe.com/thread/2115942
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1aknEIFXXXXX6XpXXq6xXFXXXh/-font-b-Clouds-b-font-Wall-Sticker-Cartoon-font-b-Clouds-b-font-font-b.jpg
farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/6727816153_1880a94730_z.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OC from our frien/d/s across the pond!

Does the lizard race have to be blind? I like being a lizard guy, but I still want to be able to see. Can I get glasses or goggles or something at least?

>Sadira
>Not the land of Sandra

It's hard to pick between titty-elves and smug-brow-titty-elves

In case you didn't notice, there was an update:

>The Well of Joy is fueled by your unbridled happiness

Do I still get power if my happiness is drug-induced?

Really digging this one.

I plan to fill mine with doing whatever the hell I please, so... I dunno maybe?

Malakhim, Protagonist, and Multiplayer for me.
Beauty for everyone else.
Be the little girl, friends, sporty, lamia.

I've finished it. Here is the new pokemon personified plus+, special thanks to procopius of caesarea fir his help

Never stop being a cuck.

>When your waifu was still too immature to sleep with a man.... she slept with a man
What the fuck?

They could be using immature in place of underage. It's stupid, but it makes sense.

what is a cuck

a cross between a duck and a chicken, people use it to call eachother a fool on funny imageboards like this one :)

i thought a cuck was a duck's cock?

There's this CYOA called "Monster Hunter" that includes a forced event (though you can pay to avoid it) of PvP, named "The Culling".
It caused a massive shitstorm from comfyfags that want to be OP while also getting their catgirl waifu and not have to hunt. We ended up calling them "cucks" because they kept saying "fuck (the) Culling" - or C(ulling)(f)uck

There should be an option to add multiple realm together for a cost.

you can already do that

There is.
>[...] Choose 1 option for free. Each additional option costs 3 DreamPoints [...]

Woops, missed that.

It's based on the Japanese word kuke, which means fan. On /cyoa/ it generally means anyone who (is a fan of) italics cyoas, since he has large following here

You shouldn't need the activation server? They give you a code on the page. Don't they have instructions on installing it without the activation server? They even state the server is offline for such an old product....

That's what I thought. I put the serial code on the site into the dialog window during installation, but nope; I run the program and it just says something about the activation and serial code not being applicable to the product and closes itself down.

protagonist, malakhim and mirror mirror for me, beauty love advancement and urban fantasy for everyone

Ok it's supposed to be a version that doesn't require activation.... here's an old post on the subject.

forums.adobe.com/thread/2115942

If uninstalling and maybe redownloading and reinstalling doesn't work, using the code on that adobe page then try a google search for something like "installing cs2 windows 7 no install server" or "installing cs2 windows 7 no activation server" and see if any of the threads help.

Anyone have the CYOA where the next poster chooses the conditions for what you choose?

This one?

Anybody know if this one got an update ever or no?

>Everyone - Urban fantasy
Not so keen on the evil supernatural creatures (unless they can behave themselves), but magic is magic.
>Me
> - Immortality
Because immortality. Having it activate a bit after the choices get applied to make sure it doesn't conflict with / get overridden by a certain other choice.
> - Malakhim
I'd say it's good for an immortal to have someone else around who won't die of old age. Plus not having to do chores sounds excellent.
> - Mirror, mirror
Because shapeshifting.
> - Be the little girl
Taking this since it's a prerequisite for the ones listed below. And while the "Immortality" option would stop me from aging, I could just use "Mirror, mirror" to age myself (until I get to whichever age I want to be).
> - Cuteness overload
Because it'd be nice if everyone was cuter.
> - Friends
Mainly for the first sentence (especially since there are some unsavory individuals in the world).
> - Sweets
I think the "Immortality" option covers most of the negative-effect-negation mentioned here. Except for the "never grow sick of eating sweet things" part, so I might as well pick it.
> - Big sister
A cute onee-chan to share hobbies (and friends) with? Of course I'll pick her.
> - Sporty
Doable with "Mirror, mirror", but might as well.
> - Princess
Money makes the world go 'round, as they say.
> - Magical girl
PHENOMENAL MAGICAL POWER, cute little magical girl. Maybe I could get a better (and optional) version of Immortality for people (at least the ones I care about), and possibly make non-malevolent types of magic easier for people to do?

I'm trying to work on a cyoa. Nearing getting the first page done. Any thoughts?

Arabian(rider, warrior, lover)
Pirate Realm(sailor, navigator)(copacetic conveyance: submarine)(3)
Lascivious enhancment
Humanoid enhancement(1)
Lost world enhancement(1)
Ancient ruins enhancement(1)
Steampunk enhancement(1)
Subterranean Enhancement(1)
Undersea enhancement(1)
Aquatic PrinceX2(sense tides and shoals,breath underwater)(2)
Psionic PrinceX2(telekinesis, telepathy)(2)
Prince of Thieves(1)
Luck Based Prince(1)
Melee master(daggers)(1)
Mount(clockwork camel)(1)
Amu'zan's Aegis(cold)(hauberk)(1)
Amu'zan's armament(dagger, heat)(1)
Fetter flask(1)
Peasant revolt(+1)
Captured prince(+1)
Easily Distracted(+1)
Impish Sibling(+1)
Oathbound(cannot steal from those less fortunate than myself)(+1)
Succubus victim(+2)
Pixie poachers
Sea strife
Sphinx snafu
Bare Battle Babes
Disgruntled desert djann
Priscilla Rockingham
Miriam Barnes(1)
Bula Ghorza(1)

Pirate, theif and lovers of adventure. My name is Zahs Tullamore and I seek fortune and
the simple pleasures of life. My word is one of endless sunbaked deserts and vast underground seas.
The depths are where I spend most of my time, my submersible plumbing the waters for sunken cities and natural treasures though
sometimes I will prey upon underground mechant outposts and the cities above if I need a quick buck. I'm not completely blackhearted though, anyone
worse off than myself is safe from my sticky fingers. My sister would never forgive me otherwise.

The poachers and Sphinx I will deal with because I like the little sprites and, well, I just wanted to ogle
the Sphinx's huge tits and had to find a way out of there after that. The monsters in the sea will need to be dealt with lest I be driven to the surface(I don't do well in all that sunlight)
and the Djann are preying on my on targets so dealing with them is also a matter of survival. The disappearing clothes thing, well... I can't solve every problem. Too often have my vessel and mount been left in ill-repair and I ould like a dedicated mechanic, Priscilla fits the bill not to mention she is quite the looker.
Helping Miriam helps my wallet and Bula will be saved by a series of bad decisions on my part
after drinking a little to much one her warriors. I don't regret it though.

Looks good so far. You do have your Fluffy Wuffy's antler over some words though.

I'd personally add some sort of fluffy, sickeningly cute cloud like images to the background. Maybe like this wall ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1aknEIFXXXXX6XpXXq6xXFXXXh/-font-b-Clouds-b-font-Wall-Sticker-Cartoon-font-b-Clouds-b-font-font-b.jpg

>diety
If you're referring to godlike entities, it'd be "deity".

>abillitys
Abilities.

>Human - No worries about getting a new body when you can be yourself!
Requesting the option of remaining (at least mostly) human, but still getting a new body. Also, will it be possible to buy your way out of being "magicless"?

The picture for the last choice overlaps with the text, please fix.

Thats a good idea. I seem to have forgotten that this is going to be something sickeningly cute.

Thanks for the corrections user, and I'll likely make the last space something "mostly" human so it can use magic.

The idea is that each race comes with two benefits and one drawback (without the points attached you get from choosing a drawback)

That's the one, thanks.

>The idea is that each race comes with two benefits and one drawback (without the points attached you get from choosing a drawback)
But will there be a way to rid yourself of the forced drawback (e.g. by paying the amount of points that the drawback would've granted you if you had picked it normally)?

Heh, sphinx boobs. I like that you did a submarine, underwater adventure mode. May be the first one of those that I've seen so far. It's a good combo. I can see vast underwater caves with hidden cities amongst colorful reefs filled with all sorts of undersea life. Bula saved by a series of bad decisions is just great!

No, there will be no way, but I assure you, if you come from a world where there is no magic, magic can not affect you, at all.

May want to go for some pastel type colors then but not too light if you're going for sickly sweet. Stay away from overly saturated primary colors as they can be painful to look at depending on the color coordination.

This sweater as an example.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/6727816153_1880a94730_z.jpg

>No, there will be no way
I highly recommend against forced drawbacks. Consider increasing the point cost of each race option by however many points their forced drawback would've granted and axing the forced drawback from the race options entirely.

Which seems odd as all the ingredients are there or underwater fun and I agree, the amount of ideas I get from mixing environments and enhancements is staggering. Sunken temples with puzzles galore, underwater mining operations with rare ore and minerals, deep sea beasts either too big to get through cave networks allowing for hit and run tactics or terrifying encounters with ones that can get anywhere you can.

How much convincing do you think it would take to get Bula to serve as my ships' maid in return for higher class luxuries on the long trip back to her clan?

I look forward to the finished product

Where the hell is that from?

Do you ever think about what it would be like to be one of those fatcats running the world in a setting with megacorps?
If you were, what projects would you like to be able to undertake that have nothing to do with making profit? Just using the power you have to change the world?
It's for a cyoa.

Is this, like, crypto-mlp?
I swear I'm not projecting, I'm not even a cartoon guy.

the feminization of every man on earth into traps
the creation of cute catgirls for domestic ownership
genetically making the entire human race beautiful
turning my penis into a fully functional artillery canon capable of destroying enemy tanks up to 10 miles away

Less mlp more fuzzy cute animal shit

It's just that I'm seeing a lot of similarities with the multiple cyoa's mlp has tried.
It's an isekai into a fictional setting (although in this one the fiction itself is ficional) were you're expected to have some meta awareness to the fact that it's a show and even the races are sort of similar.

>Albrecht's Storm
>Armor of the Nameless Soldier
>Smith's Multitool
>Boots of the Explorer
>Harlow

We fight the things that shouldn't be to save the minds of men from those that would corrupt their Wills.

Age Difference: 1-3 years (1)
Blood Relation: Family Friend
Titles: Onii - chan (public) First Name (private)
Relationship: Friendly, Rivalry
Personality Traits: Genki, Haughty, Pure, Clingy, Rebellious, Childish.
Physical Habits: Head Patting, Sleeping, Hugging
Hang Outs: The Theaters, Indoors, Anywhere
Physical Features:
Height- Shorter
Breasts -Regular
Facial Aspect- Cute
Butts & Hips - Thick
Physique - scrawny
Skin Tone- Pale
Clothing- Fashionable
Desire: To Be With You
Disabilities & Drawbacks: Messy, Neet, Sickly
Panties: Spats
Mundane Details: Plump Lips, Good Smile, Sharp Eyes
Bizarre Details: Elf, Esper

If she fell for you, and you are a prince. It would be easy enough. It's your dream realm so perhaps she's turned on by the embarrassment of being dressed as a maid and can't wait to serve on your sub, even if she denies it.

Well! Time to impress her with how long I can hold my breathe.Then have her fetch that bottle of 300 year old scotch from the bottom shelf over there. No sh can't have her panties back. Yes, if she drops it because her legs are still shaking she'll owe me for it. My that IS a short skirt.

Albrechts Storm
Demon Plate
Estus Flask, Ring of the Stone Wardens
August

she gets me into trouble, and the halberd gets me out

There's some overlap there.
Genetically remaking humanity is a good one, but the specifics should probably just be write-in for the reader.
What else? Free stuff? Solving world hunger? The singularity?

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

Pirates in worlds of ruins and tech with sworn oaths are really fun.

Building an arcology (in case the world's going to shit, and to have my personal paradise). Raising an army to solve problems countries can't. Colonize Mars before someone else does. Engage in research to craft transhumanity. Build an enormous swimming research station amidst the Atlantic, in international waters, and engage in other kinds of (mad) science. Hire someone to finish the MCCYOA.

you could probably also choose to advance whatever ideals your country holds, therefore cementing your security but potentially ridding yourself of any public free will

We pinky swore, user. Never to hurt anyone who couldn't take it.That was mostly so she'd stop beating up the sons of Trade Princes.

Figuring out biological (or perhaps some other form of) immortality should be in there, unless that's already taken care of (either by your own ideas or by one of the other suggestions).

kek what is this ?
sause?

She acted as might a male prostitute.
She took it up the bum. Which is not real sex.

Procopius' secret history aka the longest shitpost in history here's the original pic

thanks

Yeah but a magic user can still just transmute the air into poison or drop a rock on you.

Non-magical people can throw rocks at you too.
The important part is that you can't be lifted yourself and are as such fully capable of dodging.

I mean, we can assume the magic is so damn powerful that it concerns boulders and suden death attacks anywhere at any time, but why would we do that?