>Imperium
>Eldar
>Orks
>Tyranids
>Tau Empire
>Necrons
>Chaos
Only Grand Alliances needed.

>grand alliance of factions that are all either in competition with one another or straight hate each other
Its looking more like a grand alliance of factions that GW can't be fucked to give decent rules outside necrons and tau.

age of sigmar

>leaked
It's not really leaked since it was GW to tell us.

>eldar are not xenos
nice try

>How does this make you feel, fa/tg/uys?

Feels like Privateer Press are about to get a new customer.

I'm gonna try the ruleset. If it's shit (or more likely when) I'll go back to playing 7e.

>necrons, orks, tyranids, and tau working together when they have nothing in common and half of them are fighting each other
Its shit

I could see Gork and Mork having a concentrated go at Chaos to be honest, but that wouldnt make the Orks the friends of anyone.

I dont see much alliance in there, aside from Tau / Necron and the obvious one.

wait what? source pelase

>elf waifus in my army
my dick approves.

There was a way of making ''grand alliances'' for 40k. But that was not the right way at all.

>Ork and Tau alliance

MY BODY IS READY

TENGAN TOPPA GORKA MORKA

"My tea tastes different, might as well switch to coffee!"

Or, for someone more your speed, "her pussy wasn't tight, I might as well take a big black dick up my ass for the rest of my life."

But Warmachine is such a shit game with shit models. Play something with decent figs like Malifaux or Infinity, for christ's sake

>malifaux
Man I saw someone assembling the models in the store, they have such tiny bits on some models.

Good. Sigmar is the perfect game. It's intricacy and complexity makes chess look like a children's game.

>Implying chess is at all complicated
>Implying the cluster fuck that is the rulesets for some children's games don't render them more complicated than a memory game

It's not all bad, at least it's hard plastic stuff so you just slop some plastic glue on it and it welds tight. They're bigger than they look and not ridiculously over detailed like a lot of recent GW stuff

Rules IDEAS were gone over for Adepticon, nothing concrete yet.

No information whatsoever on "alliances" in any way, shape or form. Ignore this thread, it's a load of barnacles.

I dont mind rule changes desu but why even use the grand alliance system at all? Seems pretty stupid to me also why the fuck would tyranids ever ally with any of the other xenos?

>Sigmar
>perfect game.
>roll d6 for second turn

I'd say nah; Mini's suck ass (pic related is one of their newer ones), the rules are a bit of a mess atm with quite a few armies having only a few viable builds, and the community is both hyper-competative, quickly growing toxic and unfortunately, shrinking as well. Privateer Press is going through some rocky times, and looks like they might be doing some scummy things.

To start off, the release of Mk.3, or 3rd ed, was plagued by inbalances between armies, and weird contradictions on unit cards. This was epitomized by Skorne, who were at a incredible disadvantage against everyone else, and were outdone by every other faction. In response, the Dev's said that "It was working as intended.", before releasing a new book which alleviated some of the problems. However, they are still having quite a few problems: They have closed some parts of their forums for being too "toxic", they have had problems with WotC for unknown reasons, and have decided to switch from physical stat cards to online ones. This is also decrediting the pile of miniatures that never sees play, simply because there are other mini's that do their job better.

>hyper-competative,
>quickly growing toxic
pick one

Toxicly competative

>Nids, orks, Necrons, Cults and Tau now all working together

>The Tau are able to build a device capable of communicating with the Hive Mind, and begin to teach it about the Greater Good. The Hive Mind, surprised that its not the only sentiet creature in the universe, decides to ally with the Tau, out of graditude to its new found friend.
>After seeing the Eldar sponsor and help the Imperium, the Silent King decides to do the same with the growing Tau empire.
>The Orkz, looking for a good WAAAGH, decide to merc themselves out to the Tau.

It makes me feel both glad that I got out of the game when 7th edition launched and sad to see what the game I played for 20 years has gone.

Bummed out.
Seems to me maximizing profits keeps gaining prevelance before fluff.

I admit that the idea that the Hive Mind was the monstrous and relentless devourer of galaxies just because it didn't knew people were a thing is amusing.
> "Why hasn't anybody told me?"

Did they even say they were making grand alliances? Or are you just guessing?

It would also be fucking stupid and force every nid player to commit suicide out of shame

I would lurve to have a xenos alliance of the minor races

Tau will probably ally with anyone but Orks so

>"Wait.. You guys can actually think? And speak?"
>"Oh... Oh shit."
>"My bad."

Funny as shit though.

Think of it from the hive minds perspective. It's bioforms are nothing more than hair follicles to it. Skin cells. Not even equivilant to fingers. And anything not connected to a hive mind is probably just an animal.

To the Swarm we are a bunch of really fucking stubborn animals, it's perception is completely alien. how can a thing be an individual and also a whole?

Even though the hive mind has been shown to notice individuals in the past it doesn't mean it understands that they are them. It may even think the Emperor is another hive mind and that's why it's headed to Terra

Please source this. I am curious as fuck what are we even discussing.

It could also be the hive mind is so far above us it doesn't notice or care, in true Eldritch horror fashion. We're ants, who notices ants? You just walk on them. Until one stings you then you get mad at that little shit and drown it's anthill

The only things even close to the hive mind are Ynnead, the chaos gods, Ceogorach, and the Emperor

This doesn't make sense at all though because of Genestealers.

>it's perception is completely alien. how can a thing be an individual and also a whole?
> The hive thinks he's talking to "the tau empire"
> or was it "the greater good"?
> You guys is weird.

'tis but retardation, it will probably be more like said
and Necrons/nids/orks will sat here without getting any meaningful updates

Kinda like the buggers from Enders game; They are a civilization of hive minds, who upon coming into contact with humans thought they were also a hive mind, so they just had a few skirmishes.

Or, like some people do, keep the ants in a ant farm, or go out of their way to save the ants and put them outside.

This is a retarded hypothetical question.

The source is anons ass of course, just rumor horseshit

This thread is now about the hive mind realizing humans are actually people and not an infestation

Where'd you get this from?

I thought that was The Forever War, and then Humanity decided to build its own hive-mind to communicate with it.

Friendly reminder to everyone that OP hasn't showed any sauce regarding the xeno alliance, so take what he says with a fuckton of salt

When's 8th due?

"is that what I've been doing to people? I belong in here"

I don't think there's been definite word on it yet but rumors mention June.

>It's headed into Terra to become friend with the only other sentient being in the universe
>Went through the cold void between galaxy just for this occasion
>Doesn't understand why Emperor doesn't respond to friendly communication

Hive-Mind did nothing wrong.

Tyranidkun just wants a hug

It's so lonely

HOW TO MAKE GENESTEALER/CHAOS CULT WHEN GUARD IS IN IMPERIAL FACTION... HOW TO

I've never understood why Tau and Necrons are allies. Why?

Where was this reported? I haven't heard word one about alliances.

Alliances don't belong in 40k, never have, worst introduction to the game. Unbalance-able and unfluffy.

holy fuck either im easy baiter or you're retarded