Who would win a war between Warcraft Orcs and Warhammer Orcs?

Who would win a war between Warcraft Orcs and Warhammer Orcs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgteUAI4tZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, you're going to have to be specific, OP. Are we talking one-on-one, or an army? Fantasy or 40K?

Orcs are dev favourites, while orks are setting's punching bag who job literally all the time.
I think we have a pretty good idea of who wins.

>war
>HURR ARE YA TALKIN' ONE ON ONE? I'M AN AMERICAN MY IQ IS 26 I LIVE TO SERVE MY JEWISH OVERLORDS AND BANKERS, COPS CAN SHOOT ME WITHOUT ANY REPRECUSSIONS LIKE IN SOME ORWELLIAN DYSTOPIA BUT I STILL THINK I DON'T LIVE IN A POLICE STATE BECAUSE I'M TOO RETARDED TO FORM MY OWN CONCLUSIONS I TAKE MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE WORLD FROM CARTOON NETWORK AND SUPERHERO MOVIES I WISH I WASN'T FAT

Warcraft Orcs, because they are more popular.

Do the fantasy orcs have that same spore germination thing 40K orks have? If so then Warhammer, no contest.

American here. I didn't confuse the point but I'm glad to nkow we are still always the spotlight of every nation's attention, even when we aren't doing anything.

Yes.

plz let this be copypasta

Do Warcraft orks have a raid-member in their army? That's important.

>Spout /pol/ dogma
>Talk shit about getting your ideas from limited and unreliable sources

Come on, do you really think people are going to bite for this?

As soon as they realize fire means orks are gone for good, it's no contest. The real issues are if the orc clans are working together, and how long it takes for them to realize they need fire.

How long does it takes orks to come back anyways? Warcraft orcs took 20 years to recover massive, grievous causalities and came back swinging so hard they nearly conquered the continent. And recent lore updates pushed that down to 2 years for no real reason.

>In a world of Walking-Talking-Fungus.... Fire Mages, Warlocks, and Elementalist Shamans rule the battlefield.

You what. Since when orc casualties mattered? They always had enough forces to war with the Alliance, no matter how nonsensical it would be.

Probably Warhammer Orcs because Warhammer is made to be absolutely absurd, which means just about everything in it is born to smite and cleave.

Warcraft orcs are currently already doing really good against a neverending army of universe-conquering monsters.

Warcraft Orcs have much more powerful heroes, ridiculous amounts of magical items, and much more varied and powerful magic.

One on one, I'd say an Orc Grunt is probably stronger and more skilled than an Orc Boy, as well. Probably takes a lot longer to make new Grunts than it does to make Boys, but unless it turns into a drawn out war of attrition, the WC Orcs will take it home.

This is not including the ridiculous power creep of World of Warcraft.

Was always under the impression that while wide spread in the games, most magic users were rare and not nearly as powerful as a lot of the big names.

That's what my money is on. Orks are pretty self sustaining even in fantasy, Plus I think in a 1 on 1 brawl warhammer comes out on top every time, WoW orcs are downright wimpy standing next to them.

if 40k then definitely orkz because they have tech far beyond WoW and numbers that make the Burning Legion look microscopic
this would be pretty fair, if not for the above stated numbers
This, orcs especially are supposed to have rare magic users

AYO HOL UP
*gets cucked*
HOL UP
*posts rare merchant*
SO U BE SAYIN
*autistically screeches "nigger" repeatedly*
U BE SAYIN
*reports BLACKED thread*
AYO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*complains about HWNDU threads*
U BE FINNA SAY
*falls for obvious slide bait*
THAT /POL/ IS UNRELIABLE N' SHIEEEEET?!

>most magic users were rare
Nah, there was an entire city dedicated to the education of mages. they were common enough.

Warcraft 2 manual, nigga. After they conquered most of Elwynn, the Knights from the Kingdom of Azeroth stepped the fuck up and slaughtered them en masse. City by city, battle by battle, they won and won and won and until the last orc survivors retreated through the portal.

According to Garona, they spent 20 years recovering their forces before WC2 takes place, this time with Death Knights to counter Azeroth's Knights.

And as a side note, it's fun how they got to the two years thing.
>Alright, so we want to retcon that down to, say, 5 years?
>Why? Ah, whatever, what about Garona? She's half-human and full grown, so she can't be 5 years old.
>How about... Cho'gal hyper accelerated her growth?
>Yeah, that works.
>So now we want it to be 2 years, so Garona has to change again. I'm thinking half-draenei?
>But she's hyper accelerated. The time doesn't matter. She could be one day old for all we care-
>Yeah, definitely half-draenei. Still with accelerated growth, of course.
>

An entire city that people all over the WORLD sent their magical kids too. If you think little johnny is going to be summoning infernals after 2 years of studying, and lisa will be dropping meteors on people you gonna have a bad time.

>Warcraft is a universe that goes through numerous and significant retcons to fit the mold of a present storyline every expac
>still thinks the WC2 manual is applicable

then there was the night elves. their entire nobility were all magic users. but i guess among the orcs casters weren't common. you had only a handful of shamans per clan.

I think it'd be similar to the first and second wars between orcs and humans.

Orcs get their shit kicked in by this new force, realize the threat, regroup and reorganize to defeat it, though I imagine they'd have a good portion of their race wiped out like they did to humans before them.

If WH humans and dwarfs can defeat orks, then orcs certainly can.

Hell, I'm not even American and your post gave me cancer.

The Warcraft lore just gets dumber every day. Sigh.

1 on 1? Warcraft orcs. Each one is a better fighter with 'honour' and crazy ass ferocity but also calculating minds.

army on army? warhammer orks. They will swamp you with bodies non stop, no caring for allies. They will non stop attack you while their leaders will hunt down the warcraft orc leaders and smash their face in.

Basicly in army vs army its structure/leadership vs unhinged madness and massacre.

Thats how i see things but feel free to disagree

warcraft humans are somewhat overpowered though. The ashbringer could cut down entire armies practically by himself. We saw varian wrynn 1-shot a fel reaver in the latest xpac.

Humans

Thanks /pol/ for that delightful commentary on the current political state.

Up next: pacifist or pussy-fest, which doctrine will america now follow? Followed by "Does OP suck too much cock?" and then closed with the crowd favorite section, of who-would-win, and tonight's winner will be announced shortly.

Now back to the thread, film at 11.

Well that's the trick, now isn't it? Because of all those amny and significant retcons, the orcs have now managed to lose nearly all of their warriors and form a new, bigger, stronger fighting force (about 20 years of replacements) in as little as two years. I'd say they are even out-breeding the orks!

They've got nothing on trolls though. I still can't believe it's cannot that the qiraji, who bread so fast that the night elves at their height, backed by the dragons, were killing qiraji at a rate SLOWER than the qiraji reproduced - but the trolls, when fighting them, reproduced FASTER than the all the aqir kingdoms combined. It's enough to realize why mojo is so sacred to them.

If you take "Warhammer Orcs" to mean the whole greenskin race as a whole, then it becomes even more onesided when Goblins and their crazy war machines/squigs/monsters are factored in.

> can't believe it's canon*

>Probably takes a lot longer to make new Grunts than it does to make Boys

depends if you're a scrub who builds only one barrack building or a pro like me who uses the undefeated 5 barrack Grunt spam meta

>muh ebil paul boogieman

He's criticizing the police for apparently being able to shoot people on the streets with impunity. No actual /pol/ user believes that's the case, and most of them wouldn't see it as a bad thing if they could.

>Trolls in charge of holding territory.

Depends on the scale of the war, I'd think. I imagine Warcraft would take it if it's over a continent or smaller region, but when you start getting planetary the ork numbers are just too retarded.

But Orcs won the First War.

Warhammer, not 40k.

>Warcraft Orcs have much more powerful heroes

Not really.

Warcraft has more 'hero tier' characters and more prolific magic. The top-end faction heroes of WHFB are truly disgustingly powerful, however.

I meant orcs getting their shit kicked in by the orks at first, just like humans got their shit kicked in at first by the orcs

I'm new to WHFB. Can you give me a quick rundown on some feats of some of these guys?

They can suck 3 cocks at once and survive being gangbanged by 15 Ogres.

End of the day, Orcs would likely win.

Sizes in WoW are a little off, and in lore Orcs are among the larger races on Azeroth (The largest being Tauren, who would probably be taller by half of their models over). Orks are still likely to be larger (Especially veterans and Black Orks), but not by as much as you would think.

Orcs also have Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages one their side, giving them an advantage of Magic. They're also likely to be smarter and more agile, however the biggest issue would come from numbers.

If we go by modern numbers, Orcs don't have the manpower to end them once and for all.

Third War is similar.

Second War they may have a numerical boost they need, however that also takes away a bit of their magical edge, with Death Knights and Warlocks being their main casters.

First War is odd, as not all the Orcs are there. Also no Death Knights.

Pre-Dark Portal Horde wins flat out if all the clans are focused on it. They have the numbers to overcome both the numerical advantage and the drawback of only having Warlocks.

>Pre-Dark Portal Horde wins flat out
well yeah, they curb-stomped their entire planet So hard it forced the draenei to leave.

>Being THIS jealous of the Best Goddamn Country In The World

who would win between pick related and grom hellscream?

Grimgor is the strongest Orc to ever live, Grom almost fucked his own race over so it's pretty obvious.

Don't forget the Arakkoa, the Ogres, the Botani.

I'm gonna lean towards Grimgor. Grom would give him a fight for it but Grimgor has better armor and is likely to be physically stronger.

If Grom plays his cards right and goes tactically rather than head first (Which he doesn't often do) he might take it though.

>stub toe
>die in ER because too poor.

Like "My voice is high a teenage girl's" Grom Hellscream, or all the shit that came afterwards Grom?

Because the former would tear a new asshole into anyone, including probably that guy. He was so ridiculous that even in WC3, when they toned him way the fuck down (in ability AND voice), he still slew a god and killed the third strongest demon lord in a single hit by slashing through its literally unbreakably armor. Grom is an orc that gave 0 fucks about anything but murder.

That said, everything after his Drakengard days and his godslaying days is pathetic and generic, and he'd get tronced easy.

If you're going army versus army (and especially if you include the greenskins as a whole) you'll have to factor in the Horde itself, which leads to the clusterfuck of deciding WHICH Horde we're talking about here.

Old Horde from Warcraft 1&2?

New Horde under Thrall from Warcraft 3 through Burning Crusade?

New Horde under Garrosh from around Wrath through Mists?

The current Horde from Warlords onwards?

The Iron Horde under Garrosh?

The Fel Horde that jobbed for Illidan on Outland?

The True/Dark Horde remnants that worked for Nefarian and was hanging around Blackrock Mountain?

It's a clusterfuck.

Warhammer Orks everyday. As DM I prefer a level of realism in the beheavior of things and I'm not dragging my players to the rape dungeon post orc raid. I prefer Orks that only want for destruction of order. And yes, there are no half orcs in my setting. I prefer them reproducing via spores when killed because it always explains why there is ALWAYS an Ork random encounter on every single table I have. I borrow nothing else from Warhammer but this.

>mfw

But then, wouldn't you have to factor in the trolls, goblins, ogres and/or possibly tauren on the Horde side?

>Being a weak Europoor who dies from a stubbed toe

>"My voice is high a teenage girl's" Grom Hellscream
For posterity: youtube.com/watch?v=XgteUAI4tZo

And yes, that's fresh blood all over his face. He can't go 2 minutes without murdering the biggest, meanest thing around him.

We're talking about who would win in a fight you silly head, not which you prefer.

But Warcraft only has like two canon half-orcs throughout the entire lore.

warcraft fan boy reporting in

>1v1
warhammer

>army vs army
warhammer most of the time

>war
warcraft

>I AAAAM IRONMAN
Original Grom was fabulous.

weight doesn't correlate to health my american friend.

What era Horde are they fighting? The Horde seems to vary in power pretty drastically through the storyline.

IMO, gorehowl (assuming he got it, which he should) not only negates the grimgors armor and even gives him an edge in the equipment department, but just grimgor being a fuck-huge black orc makes me think that grimgor is still going to take it

>war
because blizzard pulls shit out of their ass to give ORCs toys?

Oh, the ones that regularly destroy entire galaxies obviously.

Implying Ogre Magi > Knight and Paladins

But that's not implied in my post at all.

Thread is about Orcs from Fantasy not 40k Orks you downie the only achievement of Orcs is killing emperor Sigsimund or whatever the fuck his name was meanwhile Warcraft Orcs actually destroyed entire human kingdom for good

nigger

See , dumb animeposter

yeah, you forgot
>gorbad ironclaw destroyed solland.
The empire largely has to deal with scattered numbers of orc tribes while the dwarfs are the ones who have to deal with the brunt of the greenskins AND the skaven.

>My post
>Mentioning wieght
I mean, I knew Europoors were illiterate, but come on

Americans often conflate their weight with their strength.

Just because you have enough fat to prevent that 9mm from entering your heart doesn't mean you are healthy.

There is no Orcs in Warhammer

Oh please. You understand the question. Dont be such an ass hole. Either participate to the discussion or get fucked, you pedantic moron.

Alright guys this arguement is going nowhere. Changing thread topic now. This thread is now about Warcraft Orcs vs the full Skaven army. This is not a question about will the Orcs win (they won't) the question is how long do they hold before they bitch off through the dark portal?

>You understand the question
Actually nope.
If we are talking about Orks, then probably they will win, if we are talking about Orruks, well they just iron Horde without cool tech and magic.

>army on army? warhammer orks. They will swamp you with bodies non stop, no caring for allies.
>Basicly in army vs army its structure/leadership vs unhinged madness and massacre.
That's obviously why unruly peasant mobs overran armies in the early middle ages and feudalism never took hold. Thank god we've had democracy in Europe since then, and organized armies didn't keep winning battles right up until cheap guns were available.

Yes, and thankfully we definitely live in a world where unruly armies of third world countries are a good defence against modern military forces. Could you believe if that American invasion of Iraq was successful?

go back to your tendies this is a big boy discussion.

Orks > Warcraft Orcs
Warcraft Orcs > WHFB Orcs

The high tier magic users of the setting tend to be capable of some pretty insane shit. Like, shifting continents and bringing down moons and stuff like that.

Consider: a relatively low tier orc/goblin shaman can bring down an immense divine foot that levels mountains. On the flip side, though, there are nowhere near as many magic users in WHFB, and magic items are generally much rarer. You're not going to be seeing ranks of battle wizards, but spellcasters are like walking nukes.

>Skaven
>Posing a threat to the Horde at any point outside of the interlude between the Second and Third War
>The literal backstabbing rats fighting the Orc Clans

Oh boy I'm laughin'.

Stop it. You're dragging too many unrelated things in.

>Being so fat as to tank a 9mm
>STILL the Best Goddamn Country In The World
Dunno senpai, seems pretty good to me

If they are united and pooling out of the Earth I'm pretty sure nothing on Azeroth could stop them for long.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Alright you faggots I know started it by being a retard but it's time to end it.

This thread is about Orcs and Orcs, not modern crap.

So talk about which has the better choppa or get out.

Considering that orcs are even more prone than skaven to infighting, it takes one or two assassinations of reasonable orcs and it all goes south

Yes, because WH orks are tied to their land, reproduce at the same rate as their enemies, actually care about other things than fighting, and have lower technology than WC orcs.

Still i'd give the magic advantage to the orcs since the magic in azeroth seems to be far more stable and seemingly never fucks up the caster unless demons are involved which i imagine wouldn't be counted.
But yeah the mages in warcraft are better against smaller groups while warhammer mages can potentially bring down the hammer against whole armies, but with orks its harder since their magic use is even more random compared to the other factions in fantasy.

Just. One. Crack.

Let's see,

>Titan Watchers would have a field day, just like with the Thunder King
>Moment they hit Pandaria the Sha ascend to Godhood and start wiping the planet
>Old Gods would smack their mental shit in when they wake up
>Elementals would crush Skaven underfoot.

Most player factions in WoW might have difficulty but going by Lore the bigger stuff on Azeroth could rip the Skaven a new asshole.

>(they won't)
You sure about that, little kobold?

>Orcs are even more prone than Skaven to infighting

Lolwut?

Orcs, they have a tendency to burn everything they see to the ground, this helps immensely against the Ork Spores.
That said, in a 1 on 1 fight, Orks are stronger, faster, and carry far more brutal weaponry.
So really, only something like the Iron Horde could win against the Orks.

Now, if we are talking 40k Orks...Jesus christ, Orgrimmar would be taken in days.

Wonder how it'd work out once they burrowed into Silithid territory

I'd say they just have different forms of advantages. Warcraft magic isn't as powerful, but there are more casters and they are less unstable. They offer consistent lesser benefits, whereas Warhammer magic users offer earth-shattering but sporadic ones.

All the special character wizards in Warhammer tend to be pretty much immune to the instability of the Winds of Magic, though, simply by gitting extremely gud.

If you are comparing mages, you have to compare the magic systems of the world.
Blizzverse magic is far more stable than WHFB. If they are fighting in WHFB warc orc casters would nearly instantly become chaos spawn.

Skaven eventually go crazy, start worshipping C'thun.

A quick generation or two later and the Skaven are riding Silithid in to battle.

Either that or the hive does a collective middle finger and pushes them into a stand still.