Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Does /pfg/ ever play tier 1s/tier 2s? How come nobody ever wants to play a tier 1/tier 2 in a /pfg/ game? Why no super cute druids?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

There's a Tier 2 applying in WWW

she's got a really cute app too!

Is it Mary?

She's got a super qt pic. I hope she gets picked.

yeah, Mary is adorbs and she's interesting.

I haven't read the app itself, just looked at the pic. I have a good feeling she'll get in..

lots of time for apps still, even if its nongestalt thats lots of room for people to make shit

Stop the conspiracy against the king, or take profit from it?

Should I apply to WWW instead of LoBaF?

go for both

Apply to both.

But I don't know if I have two good ideas!

Do it anyway.

>Father is a mad scientist trying to breed humans with humonculae, since it's basically the equivalent of breeding humans with pure magic
>Gets chased off from the old continent, hides in the far west
>He succeeds in impregnating one, but the law tracks him down, making him burn down his research and triggering the pregnancy of the Humonculae early.
>He gets gunned down, humonculae dies giving birth
>Impossible Bloodline sorceress is born
>Basically is a magical autist, treating her dolls just like living human beings
>Dresses like a doll herself

It's pretty cute and original.

Okay, I'll do WWW first.

That's never stopped me. Don't get shown up by the game who applies to every game!

the games are entirely different in setting, a character that fits in one won't fit in the other

Go for it.

>using "tiers"
>playing in a /pfg/ game

its a great explanation for an impossible bloodline sorc too

Do both. Legacy first because it closes sooner, though.

Depends on the king. If he's your pal, stop those losers.

What's your one good idea?
What kinda characters do you enjoy?

>In the jungle
>Being hunted by man eater blacks
>Fight 20 scounts
>Combat is pretty hardcore but we survive, though we lose a lot of resources
>That's just a small % of what's following us
>Reach a zone where natives don't enter because strong and scary creatures live there
>20 of those creatures attack us
>Piss easy encounter
>We literally decimate the population of those creatures in that combat, they don't bother us anymore and we rest in that zone
...this doesn't make sense

Guess.

If that's a boy in that picture I'm gonna stab someone.

You could make a cute jackal in legacy and a cute coyote in WWW

you know it is so just begin the stabbing

Let the conspiracy advance. Help the king to build your legitimacy, but tragically fail to save his power base. Then usurp the conspiracy at the right moment, eliminate the traitors, and declare yourself Lord Protector of the Realm with the king reduced to a mere puppet.

It's not a boy, it's a fox-girl that becomes the user's fox-wife and has some kids.

don't lie

Nice head canon mate, but you're wrong.

If loving cute fox boys is wrong, then I don't want to live in this gay timeline anymore.

Well I was originally thinking about LoBaF and I was going to make an older mercenary who used to be part of this really really famous regiment but after they lost a decisive battle and dissolved he became a burnout loser. He was simply hired based on the reputation of the band he was with.

Never trust a flat-chested fox

Just because Strong and Scary things live in a place doesn't mean only they live there.
Maybe you murdered the equivalent of those tiny fish that hang with sharks.
Or the babies, and now the families will reap revenge.

Foxes don't like dogs!

>Your fox-wife will remember this

All this shit at the start of the thread and it has absolutely nothing to do with Pathfinder. FUCK. OFF.

That sounds great! Do that for sure.

If you like being grizzled and burned out, consider a Josey Wales/Jonah Hex kind of character for WWW. Fought in the war, saw shit, and now you're an outlaw motherfucker.

>talking about a pathfinder game
>literally about pathfinder

>this is somehow more worthy of Ire than the fox shitposting

I can only assume this is Vult or another DM being upset their game isn't being talked about and WWW is

Neither does your post.

Nor does mine.

I'll play your game. Which girl would you play Pathfinder with?

Wow what a pussy, I bet she's fresh from the countryside and never lived with people before if she's still scared of dogs.

So you're making Preston Garvey? Will you tell the other players about communities that need rescuing?

NOT AGAIN

DISCORD CABAL FUCK OFF

E

It's usually D, E, F, or K.

I want to die

>I bet she's fresh from the countryside and never lived with people before if she's still scared of dogs.

A later panel actually talks about her accent.

>How come nobody ever wants to play a tier 1/tier 2 in a /pfg/ game?

I usually see a pretty good spread of all tiers/classes in pfg application pools. The games coming up have no shortage of them.

No, according to our guide, the shit we decimate without problems were the scary strong powerful things that make every tribe in that jungle shit their pants and that every tribe party that dared to enter that area died and the survivors told the story, that's why I say it doesn't make any sense, is not like we had good luck in the rolls or anything, they were piss easy to beat compared to just 20 scouts.

Thanks, Supes. I just don't know why D won't go out with me

>Talking about Pathfinder
>Talking about Pathfinder characters
>Talking about Pathfinder game applications and which games to join

Let her know how you feel. The worst she can say is no.

It's because you're too goofy.

What about traits? Any that boost Str? Lower Int? Will having a crazy low Int negatively affect me in any way, other then no/low skill ranks?

not really, you're set

How do you figure?

I tried asking her if she wanted to hang out after work sometime, but she kept muttering something about her "PLD app", so I gave up and changed the subject.

How should I paint her to represent my LE tiefling slayer?

Lavender skin

why does she have a beard

Burgundy.

Got it.

Any suggestions for the traits question?

Some women have beards, shitlord.

What beard?

pick whatever you like my duder

the one around her chin.

Traits pretty much always serve to either give you a different stat-to-skill or to get you a skill in-class that you wouldn't get normally.

Basically, pick something you need but don't have in-class (perception always being a good choice) and take it.

Paragon of Speed/Reactionary/Warrior of Old/any others that give +2 init I'm forgetting are also good choices.

Reactionary and Dim Seer, again...

those are teeth idiot

okay, now this is really confusing me.

her mouth is open
she has fangs
and thick lips

DSL?

No, broadband.

DSL is broadband you silly willy.

If I have a Perform:(sing)-based Zenith Strike, is it just powered by voice like a symphogeah?

Sure

If you stopped trying to make everything an anime reference would you die?

it would be extremely emotionally painful

Symphogeah?

You're a big goy.

For jew.

Nah, you're making the WEAPON sing as it slices through the air. Though the name implies a single and unelaborate strike, you actually twirl and spin the weapon in an intimidating display. As you cut through the air, your expert technique and handling causes the air rushing over the blade to make a peculiar sound, a wavering and trembling note that could be described in equal measure as scream or song. The unsettling sound combined with the impressive speed and finesse with with you make the weapon move both serve to distract your target, leaving them wide open for a devastating blow.

How would you describe a skin like this? What adjetive/s would you use?

mottled

It wasn't intentional, it just happened after reading into the description of azata-blooded aasimar and thinking that a perform oratory zenith makes less sense.

Jaundiced is good to capture that discoloration of the skin and eyes.

This is a great description.

Think you could do one for some of the Riven Hourglass maneuvers?

b and/or h

Sauce?

>tfw you try not to tpk party but they throw a fireball into a group of intelligent undead "because they are evil!"
It was an undead buffet hold by a docile lich
They only had to sneak past it

>Expecting murderhobos not to murderhobo

>implying he wasn't right anyways

PHARASMA SAYS: PURGE EM ALL

How do you play as a Paladin who is OK or unaware of the conspiracies/games of wits performed by the rest of players against the evil count to bring him down or usurp him?

My choice in this order: F, B, G, then a tie between I and L.

CLOCK UP

Jumpscare: the maneuver

How does Pharasma handle Dhampirs?

they're not actually undead, so they're ok.

Gotta Smite ALL the evil, kid.

They are going to die if they don't run away
Fuck it, atleast one of them is dying just as a lesson

Roll20 newbie here: Are there any good games from /pfg/ for playing a plucky young warrior woman that battles monsters and maybe gets put in compromising positions that compromise her virtue and any sense of human decency?