Will Slaanesh ever leave political correctness and go back to this?

Will Slaanesh ever leave political correctness and go back to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1O4aiPsVPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never found those that good. Not bad, but nothing that special.

Havent played in fucking yonks, I thought daemonettes were still looking like this? If not then what a sad state of affairs.
>lets cater to childrens parents so they but them these hijab covered toys

user, he's getting squatted in a year or two. There's literally a writing on the wall.

Well this is a shit troll thread right off the bat.

>There's literally a writing on the wall.

You mean the writing that says they're literally trying to bring him back in the setting where it actually got squatted?

Do your homework first, user.

END THIS PATRIARCHAL OBSESSION, ALL DAEMONS ARE BEAUTIFUL

To make Slaanesh look cool again it would take balls.
Huge Macha Cock Cannon Boobs Balls.

>Slaanesh tied to the Aelf storyline
>We're getting into the Aelf Storyline now

I like these better because they show Daemonettes are not nice creatures, they're not seductive in the natural way, they're sirens.

I kind of agree, though the pose are MUCH more static and some hairstyle are pretty bad. The floating ones are good though.
I'm happy both exist.

They can be posed better alot more because plastic multi-kit though

they are wearing loincloth...
you call that hardcore?

>demons need to look ugly to be evil

I wish they'd sell these models on Forge World or something. I don't like the new models at all. The Daemonettes of Slaanesh are supposed to be able to bind men to their will with a mere glimpse of their seductive beauty. The metal models represent that quite well, while still making it clear that they are daemonic entities.

On the other hand you've got these fug-ugly bitches that no one would want their dick within 500 feet of. Good Slaanesh models NEED to be sexy, in a deviant sort of way. Their method of combat relies on them buying a precious moment of hesitation from their prey, using their disarming beauty, before striking at them with deceptive speed. If I saw one of these plastic bitches, I'd want to kill it with fire. But the metal models? I can see why someone might pause.

Slaanesh will become a good guy.
He will be the good of love and tolerance, and will be part of the Pantheon of Good together with Big E and Isha.

Fulgrim will find forgiveness and return to the imperium.

Daemonettes do. They're ugly creatures and use Glamors to beguile people.

Only those with the very most powerful of wills can see them for what they really are, though. To pretty much everyone, they appear as beings of astounding beauty.

Juan Diaz's Seekers of Slaanesh are fantastic. Still available in metal if you look around, though these days usually you only find shitty recasts.

>Bloodletters
Naked

>Plaguebearers
Naked

>Horrors
Naked (although doesn't even really have a body)

>Daemonettes
FUCKING CLOTHES

GAMES WORKSHOP YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

HOW DID YOU FUCK THIS UP

I'm fine with the corsets and everything else. What I don't like is the one-breast thing.

They should at least be symmetrical

Go back to Brighthammer, citizen. You are on the wrong universe.

They just wanted to bring daemonettes back to their roots :^)

>>Bloodletters
>Naked
>>Plaguebearers
>Naked

Neither of these have sex organs, though, so clothes serve absolutely no function.

Daemonettes, on the other hand, have sex organs, and are creatures of seduction. Therefore, what is essentially battle-lingerie actually does fit them, because the clothes serve to amplify, rather than reduce, the sexuality of the wearer by accenting their forms.

They are creatures of seduction, not raw sexuality. There is a major difference between those two.

Also, pic related is the FW Keeper of Secrets.

It's got nothing to do with your precious Tumblr bullshit. Very few manchildren want an openly fetishistic army.

Best cut down on the salt now, you'll only upset yourself when GW get around to fixing this gaping hole in one of it's signature product lines.

Slannesh is going full androgyny at best, user. No more rows of titties. Getting Squatted isn't even off the table.

>Slannesh is going full androgyny at best, user
I'm ok with going full Sigvald desu.

>Post second generation Daemonettes
>Root

>Daemonettes, on the other hand, have sex organs

Do we actually know this for a fact?

I thought Daemonettes made people see shit. They don't need a cunt to do that. I mean, they aren't breaking Imperial Guardmen just by showing them four tits on one body.

So, can you point me to a story where a character fucks a Daemonette? This is entirely for research purposes, you understand.

No, because showing tits is somehow incredibly demeaning towards women.

I managed to pick up a set of metal ones. They look so nice that I'm scared of painting them and messing them up

I'm completely fine with this.

Slannesh army aesthetics
>Top Tier
Emperors Children, Sigvald

>Mid-Tier
Heresy Era Emperor's Children

>Squat Tier
Slannesh Daemons

Well it is, since it implies that they are only good for their sexual organs.

Liberals have never been against showing tits, user. It's the religious right that cries over nipples.

I always preferred the Tony Ackland designs.

But user, being a weird tranny is as politically correct as you can be

They used to, absolutely. Shit, they probably still do over in the US. The left is no different though. The user above you is showcasing the argument the left uses to browbeat the opposition.

Can't have nipples, because that objectifies womyn.

>It's an "I'm the real oppressed minority" episode

OK, the religious rights longstanding outrage at naked women is totally matched by some Tumblr blog or whatever you're talking about, if you even have an example in mind.

Where exactly did I say that I'm the oppressed minority? Why are you putting words in my mouth?

I must be trying to browbeat you into being silent.

It's one thing to be a retarded marxist cultist, but you don't have to storm into every single thread that mentions how much you "people" suck and throw a fucking tantrum.

>tits on a monster
>fetishistic
Wow, you really are regressive

Animu larvae form

Western adult form

>waaaah, why can't slaanesh go back to being the god of 13 year old boys' wet dreams so i can beat off to my tiny plastic figurines

Wow, you really are regressive.

These are daemons.
These are daemons on Feminism.

Don't do feminism kids.

>They can be posed better alot more

They can't really. The kit doesn't have any ball/socket joints and the arms glue on just above the elbow instead of at the shoulder, so posing options are really limited. About the best you can do is attach the arms pointed towards or away from the body. And the legs are locked in these really static positions. I don't necessarily want sexy titty elf-demons from Slaanesh, but I do expect a degree of speed and grace, which the plastic kits fail utterly at.

Holy shit they literally have feminist haircuts

Marxism is the only legitimate form of political belief. All others will die out naturally. This is already happening, you can see it in the rapid liberalization of social norms.

Before you die of virginity-related Dementia in your 50s, endlessly reliving all the internet shitstorms you have filled your life with as your mind unravels from a terminal lack of female attention, you will live in a glorious Communist utopia and you will like it.

Anyway, we're not doing this Slannesh shit. It's a product that doesn't sell being altered to widen it's appeal. Literally capitalism at play. Don't see how much further you can get from things being our fault, really.

>Marxism is right around the corner

Yeah, Nostradamus used to say the same thing.

I can't tell if this is bait or just extreme retardation.

Either way I had a good chuckle. Thank you.

10/10 that's how they really sound

>That glorious demonettes
based spanish guy

>plastic
its metal

"Customers":We want MEN!!
Neckbeards: No! We want irls
GW:Alright, I have found a middleground.

That's the battleground you chose to wage war on, huh.

legbeards are nothing like men or girls

so...
somebody post fun demonette MALE conversions?

>ette
>male
You are a fucking retard

He meant daemonette (male)

I think you should kill yourself (now)

>Marxism is the only legitimate form of political belief. All others will die out naturally.
As someone from ex-commie country I have to say you really made me laugh with this one.

That's not how it works.

Selim a cute. CUTE!

the proportions on her (male) hands tho

It's cropped from a background cameo.
He's got cute hands in the image set proper.

>Marxism is the only legitimate form of political belief.
Belief.
I spit in the face of belief.
The Imperial Truth shall roll over you and your economic religion.

The newer, more "PC" models look much cooler though. Hell, in a very weird way, it makes perfect sense for Slaanesh to be some sort of weird SJW-esque God in that it makes more sense that his daemons are actually ugly and that it's their POWERS that make them seem sexy rather than they themselves automatically being "sexy" based on the preconception of just one particular type of person's standard of sexiness.

Maybe a case can be made for why they have armor on and whether they should, but considering their possible justification of it (more of an all ages thing than political correctness; more parents than SJWs) and also the fact that there are far worse things to complain about like how balanced everything is, makes this a pointless thread.

>Ugly creatures in static poses
They are objectively terrible, C-3PO looks more fluid and agile than the new models do

They are not any less static than the other ones though. The other ones only have a leg bent up, which doesn't necessitate a more or less static pose. Not to mention that the newer ones are objectively more detailed as well.

wow look guys i saved slaanesh in under 3 minutes

What is the Warhammer Fantasy equivalent of Emperor's Children and Noise Marines?

Sigvald and Warriors of Chaos washed with purple.

Poe's Law in action.

this has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with being able to sell miniatures to 12 year olds

Got it in 1

>Will GW ever stop being fags about slannesh especially after they killed it off in fantasy and are killing it off in 40k

What do you think?

Only after they changed the fluff

The festering mass of ugly cancer regularly has communism generals. Why don't you go there and stay there.

I think it's less about political correctness and more making the game accessible to younger audiences. That being said, I wouldn't mind some more mature FW models like

>implying /pol/ likes communism

We have Kingdomdeath now.

>Tfw you will never indulge in your fantasies with a daemonette
>Tfw since Slaanesh is fucked up, he'd prolly let them indulge your vore fantasies

Would be hot as fuck to see Daemonette vore

Doesn't matter, in an ideal world, the communists, the neo-nazis and everyone who can't resist shoehorning politics into every thread no matter how forced it is should be confined to the containment board so that the rest of the boards can discuss things in peace.

Huh now that you mention it your right I can't think of any story off the top of my head. I always just assumed they did

The only thing I hate is the hair.

The real issue is the sheer lack of T H I C K Daemonettes.

Stealth suits should come molded in clear plastic.

>Slaanesh is the Chaos God of lust, greed, excess, pain, pleasure, perfection and hedonism.
>all the demons are "dude sex lmao"
I mean I get that pain would be going a bit into Dark Eldar but come on

Zone-tan's done it

you mean fat?

consider suicide

I dunno that ALL the daemons are "dude sex lmao". I mean, I wouldn't want to fuck a seeker or a steed. At least, I don't think so. Plus, I've always kind of seen it as displaying the perfection of their form.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1O4aiPsVPg

Pink Horrors got it as bad. I guess that they can't do dynamic poses in plastic.

But user, Blood Letters have sexy bums.
Don't try and tell me that isn't a sex organ.

I prefer this desu. Same with the sisters of battle, just because there are females doesn't mean they all have to look like cute anime girls.

>Forge World sells resin Diaz-inspired daemonettes

Oh please yes

the only real problem with these models is the fact that they're real fuckin' static

many say that, but i dont think they can be called that.
Ok they are not in a movie pose or attacking.
Just moving in an army formation.

I want all three in a box.

Sexy, half way there and oh god kill me now.

Till the west stop getting trigger by tits and learn context like a proper human civilization. We won't have non Politically Correct slaanesh ever again.

People get upset by this models.