Kiss and Tell

Does anyone have experience with sex and/or romance between party members? To clarify, I mean the characters, not their players.

I've seen a few very mild cases wherein players will joke about one character crushing on another, but recently the Pathfinder game I run has reached new levels. Almost all of the characters have noteworthy Charisma scores, so there were some "oh no everyone's hot" jokes for a while. However, in a recent event where the party attended a masquerade, 80% of the party hooked up before the ball's end. One duo (male half-elf cavalier and female half-elf oracle) didn't recognize each other through their disguises and just decided to go home with a hot stranger. The other two (male half-orc samurai and male tiefling skald) totally saw through the costumes but used it as an excuse to release some sexual tension. Now the cavalier is trying to get with the skald and the oracle is trying to get with the samurai. The only PC left out of this is the male elf investigator who mostly just reads his books and shouts "Get a room!" occasionally.

I'm not looking for advice, since none of this is really getting in the way of the adventure and I love how invested everyone is. I'm just curious about other people's experiences.

I ended up having a small romance between my bard and another PC's fighter.

I was rather small with garbage health rolls, so they served as my bodyguard of sorts during combat. Other happenings include getting drunk and cuddling eachother, having her carry me over a river I was too small to tread through, and me scenting her hair with vanilla as she carried me around on her back.

It was good fun, but the campaign ended prematurely because the DM was shit. She told me she stuck around as long as she did because she enjoyed our RP.

That's adorable, sorry it didn't work out.

My Warlock (human warlock of a Great Old One), seduced and repeatedly banged the party Fighter (a Goliath). To be fair, he's pretty simple-minded, she's a severely damaged slutbitch (former slave 'raised' by a sea-witch and crew of orcish pirates since they kidnapped her when she was 9), and we always faded-to-black on the sex scenes.

Eh, we're still friends OOC, and she recently invited me to a game run by her college friend, so I've got that lined up next week.

(Though I'm told two of the players are kinda shitters, makes me a little nervous.)

We have a thread exactly like this almost every day; notice how this board reads "traditonal GAMES"

>notice how this board reads "traditonal GAMES"
maybe that's why you get a lot of threads like this

good luck user.

Yes, I have really.

My Character(Human Gunslinger.), and another Players character (Elf Druid.) constantly flirted with my Gunslinger who eventually began flirting with her in return.

One thing happened to the next, they became very close and protected each other in Combat.

Shared a tent, always spent time together.
F2b when diddlin'.

Yes, during our SR game my orc shaman married our cyborg street samurai to provide a secure home for his little sister. It started as a cover, but eventually the two grew close.
It was some really touching character development and me and the other player. played it so convincingly that our GM (the street samurai's wife) was having dreams that the two of us would run off together.

One time the dragonborn fell through the floor onto my character who was bathing. They drunkenly began flirting while stunned at falling/being struck by a dragonborn. Didn't have time to grow into anything though, DM got more work and the campaign was dropped. Was a fair-weather party member so there was a sub-plot at them leaving after X goal was achieved, was going to try to be the reason they stuck around.

Yeah.
A player was joining an ongoing game. He asked if he could make his character my character's ex. Since he's a very good friend and we're used to play dynamic duos, I agreed.
So my stuck-up lawful evil paladin had to work with her fruity will-fuck-anything-that-moves chaotic evil elf of an ex. Who kept flirting with her. While banging other people on the side.
My character got full tsundere, and now we agreed they sometimes sleep together between sessions. My character will never, ever, admit that they're an item of sorts again. So he keeps flirting and sleeping with everybody, and she gets angrier.

My love of dynamic duos was not, in fact, disappointed.

>To clarify, I mean the characters, not their players.

And here I was about to complain about that dude fucking my wife again. Nice going, OP. Specificity is next to godliness.

Who the hell types like that? Weak.

>two-hand, two-finger typing
>not one-hand, five-finger typing for optimal masturbation experience

It's not really with another PC, but my dragonborn-now-dragon barbarian grew infatuated with and finally hooked up with the divine prophet she was sworn to guard. Now that she's getting used to all these dragon hormones, she's trying to think of a way to put a collar on, or leave a mark on, her lover. Gotta scratch that '*Mine*' itch.

As a GM I have a PC who's madly in love with a plot relevant NPC, and I've also had two PCs hook up and remain an item throughout the game, culminating in twins

I run an ERPG with my wife and two roommates. There's at least one sexual encounter per game, some times it's with NPCs, others it's with player characters which involves some heavy petting to.

Been going on for half a year now, been fucking great.

Dude, take this cuck shit outside. We don't like your kind here.

My roommates are women, the fuck you on about?

I ship it.

So your wife is one of those Lady Cucks? That's hardly better. You should be ashamed.

>not using speech recognition to enable anal stimulation too

It's shameful we have two live in fuck buddies? The hell is wrong with you?

In all seriousness, we've reached a point where we can't meaningful converse about this, because I cannot understand your perspective at all, and I mean that honestly.

It's some alien, blue-and-orange morality stuff going on, I guess. Obviously you're legally and morally entitled to make your own decisions; I'm down with that. I just don't...get it, if you catch my drift. I should stop being mean about it, and I will. You don't deserve that just because I don't understand you. I hope you find or maintain happiness, user.

It does sound nice that you get to play games regularly. That's pretty cool.

the internet as a medium is the perfect substitute for societally-sanctioned attractiveness and ain't nobody convincing me otherwise

Optimal agree-to-disagree achieved.

>not using gesture recognition so that you can suck off your roommate's dick at the same time

That's good. Yeah, it's just a combination of bitterness because my wife left me and my old, moralistic arrogant self bubbling back up again as a coping mechanism. That's not good for anybody.

As for romance in games? I've only ever run it a few times. Had a paladin of Wee Jas that was sweet on the party necromancer, under the auspices of policing her for proper conduct (the necromancer was also a Jasite,) but they never acted on it. I currently have a cleric character with an NPC fiancee, but he may very well die before he ever sees her again, because adventure is dangerous. Other than that, it's all just backstory romances that either ended or were suspended pending some character development.

I'll let you in on my perspective. My wife and I like TTRPGs, we ran a few one on one ERPGs before. A couple moved in because we're all students and campus adjacent. One drunken night my wife let them in on our gaming habits, which they took a shine to.

Now my wife has always been into women, even before we started seeing each other so I couldn't care of she saw some women on the side. My only qualm was I didn't get to actually meet these women and chat with them to see what's up.

As I got to know my new roommates I felt comfortable letting them into our game. At first everything was light, but after a couple of sessions the roommates started taking the initative with displaying how they seduce the guard/bar wenches, ect. And it grow from there.

Hasn't affected the living situations minus everyone being dtf occasionally. Been a fun campaign so farm

Overall its still a typical game night, we smoke, drink, and have fun.

How very odd.