Um. Why is everyone buying BCH like crack?

Um. Why is everyone buying BCH like crack?

well why wouldn't they?

it's roger ver's latest exit scam before everyone on coinbase dumps their bcash to buy the bitcoin dip

Lol not anymore. Hope you sold before the dump

The true p2p bitcoin

bittrex is lagigng like shit lost my all my money because i couldnt sell at the top

fuck this scammers

Serisouly, if you like your money. Stay away from this insider trading pump and dump scam bullshit.
Shit like this will ruim the crypto market.

Most obvious Pajeet today

Sounds like the entire crypto market kid

>Disney in that pic
Really dropped the ball

Coinbase has the most members out of any exchange.

If they list something, people will buy it.

all of crypto in a nutshell

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

because it's on coinbase now. more people are trying to buy it right now than they probably ever will so i'd expect a dip within 2 days

>normie loads coinbase
>see 2 bitcoins
>one costs 18k the other costs 3k

Which one do they buy?

>before everyone on coinbase dumps their bcash to buy the bitcoin dip
Exactly. There is about to be a Just'ing like we have never seen before. Choose wisely, the cowards and traitors are going to regret this dearly.

Okay it's not just me. It's brutally fucking slow.

me too it's ok

it's not ok but its ok

Normies are obsessed with lower prices. Bitcoin cash is cheaper than Bitcoin, why would they dump it?

Then what happens when the prices are equal?

I really fucking hate how bitcoin cash has bitcoin in the name. It confused the fuck out of normies and will probably cause the bubble to burst.

Hopefully bitcoin cash can somehow fuck off in the next 5 years before the next bull market.

>but what about that dogecoin it's very cheap if it catches bitcoin I'll be rich

I had someone unironically ask me that...

any proce predictions for the coming days from you geniuses

Normies want the real thing. They didn't come all this way to buy bitcoin cash. It's not what they heard about.

Why do you retards think normies matter?

also bcrash already crashing

bch will dump, eth, ltc and btc will moon.

> Why are people buying this other worthless shit instead of this worthless shit