Someone unironically bought this

someone unironically bought this

tried to sell it but lag : (

Lol retarded fucks deserved it

Dont worry it's going all the way to 99999

>cashies fell for the "spam btc's mempool while creating a dip while pumping btrash" again

congratulations, you lost more real bitcoin for a scam

couldn't sell at 0.3 but at i got in at 0.16

what scam dude this right here is satoshis vision

fuck i was so close to buy but then didn't

Literally was pulling out hair, and then Bittrex stopped being a nigger and loaded... Holy shit, that was fucking scary.

COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's funny that the only reason why BTC doesn't crash is because EVERY time it's going down, most major exchanges just totally freeze and people can't sell. Otherwise, every normie would sell like a madman. When they go back up, the price is already stable.

WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING

bought it at the top lost about 300 lol

Holy shit Ver's pump and dump literally broke Tradingview

It's funny that most of the retards here are so news that don't even know about the "Flippening" attempt.

Or they must be super retards to fall for it twice.

>implying it won't hit 200k after the fearmongering subsides

money snek spotted

Coinbase is stuck right now, it will go up when GDAX starts trading.

GDAX shows that NYC is being deliberately devalued via sale walls

>falling for jihan's gook tricks again

lmao
one moment .29
fell so hard it teleported to .19

Same. Thank god.

Fucking Bittrex froze!
I want my money back!

This just shows that exchanges didn't expect this normie boom. They had no time to scale things up and that's the result.

It split off into a timeline where it kept going up

normal stock exchange do that too ya fuckin dunce.

lmao

I was watching it so closely managed to hit .194 and get a sell order in so wasnt a complete loss, Looks like coinbase faggots scared away all the volume for not, Wanted to sell at .29 but fucking baby wouldnt shut up arrgh sold my bcc at.13 this morning and hopped back on .16 when i saw the coinbase news, could of had a 100% gainz just for HODLING

>This just shows that exchanges didn't expect this normie boom.
Or they're doing it on purpose. Or a third party who wants BTC to stay high is doing DDOS attacks.

Just - the sale