IT'S RECOVERING I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SELL IT'S GOING TO 20K BY JAN 1ST

IT'S RECOVERING I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SELL IT'S GOING TO 20K BY JAN 1ST.

go team BTC

This but unironically.

Are you stupid? What dou you think what happens when normies realize that there are forks and they bought the wrong bitcoin?

CRASHING AGAIN, GET FUCKED

Buy low and sell high it's literally that fucking simple. If you can handle the dips take your Bitcoin off of the exchanges and check back every 3 months. Don't give yourselves heart attacks.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT 20k

i bought .35 bitcoin at $14000 and i just bought another .3 bitcoin at $16500. did i make a mistake?

You fucked up

i sure hope not i guess we will see

LOL. What is more likely going to get bought?
+10k$ BTC or 3k$ BTC Cash?

i panicsold at 14,7k IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT

luckily ltc made me tons of profit this week so im still in the green but FUCK. FUCK YOU ROGER VER

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No. Don't sell until after all these new transactions settle down after christmas. You may have to hold longer than you wanted to but it will bounce back up.

I'm still holding but I've placed a sell order at around $15095.

The last time it took a dip for > 3 days it dropped by ~40% so I expect it to floor to around $13570 before going back up.

Worst case scenario, it goes to 10k, at which point I will definitely buy a decent amount and just wait for those gains.

why did you phrase it like that? why didnt you say 3k$ btc or 3k$ btc cash?

BTC

Although, people should actively buy BCC since it really is better on paper than BTC.

i had a margin order that would liquidate at 15800. i had to sell (literally pulled the trigger less than a minute before bitfinex would've pulled it for me). i wasn't anticipating that level of volatility out of nowhere

you'll get fucked son

what time frame were you looking at?

>he doesn't know about tether pumping

Probably 25 or 30 after this retarded stunt.