The dragon wants to join your party

>The dragon wants to join your party
What do

Same as always:
Shoot straight.
Converse ammo.
And that other thing.

We made the dragon join our party and mind broke him by ripping out all his teeth, his wings, an eye, a leg and making him live as a cat.

He also fucked goats. Thrallherd constantly belittled him and told him he is fucking worthless

have him fill out the proper paper work and get back to him in 1 to 2 weeks

Sounds really gay and stupid tee bee aych

Ask him how he plans to fit in all the underground dungeons.

You laugh but when we are riding half black dragon unicorns and half-dragon landwyrms ill have the last laugh.

For now its just riding rainbow unicorns through the sky.

Confirmed for gay and stupid.
Likely also highly autistic.

I'm an illusionist wizard and when i cast ethereal mount using shadow conjuration they are all rainbow unicorns. Also he wears a technicolor dreamcoat which is what inspired the rainbow shit

Fuck ya'll my gnomes the greatest in the woooorld.

Also we have half-dragon goats.

Dragons can polymorph and keep all their abilities/Hit dice.

That is gay and stupid.

Have a party member become it's mate to ensure loyalty

Sure, what could go wrong?

First off, figure out why a dragon wants to tag along with our merry group of rejects. We can work off of whatever reason arises from there.

Depends on something very crucial. Is it a TRUE dragon or is it a Wyvern with only two legs and wings.

Oh man, it's been a while.

Classy.

Make sure to bind it's mouth shut with ropes and keep the claws filed down to nubs.

What is the dragon's gender? I need to know this. Class, Role, Style, Age, Backstory, Prefer action in combat, Diet, Size And the rest of the character's sheet.

Also the annoy meter of my Capitalization. Does the dragon also dance? If not, we can teach him.

Let it.

I'm not going to be the one to say no to a fucking dragon.

It was a pretty unworkable prompt already, let's make it even more obnoxious:

>the dragon wants to join your party BUT 99% of what he says is either baneposting or stupid star wars prequel memes

This is why we have

Ask him why he has hair.

>The dragon asks why your party has hair

both are good. But which is the superior choice?

>tsundere dragon who secretly has a huge crush on you but won't show it because she doesn't want you to say no
>is loyal and helpful but has an attitude, tends to make paper-thin insults as a defense mechanism
>cuddles up with you after you fall asleep because she wants to, but makes the excuse of needing to do it for warmth in the morning
>occasionally lets down her facade when she thinks youre not paying attention and admires you
>can somehow cook pretty damn well

or

>loyal wyvern
>she will go with you pretty much everywhere
>enjoys physical contact with you, especially if you rub her snout and chin
>lays next to you every night and keeps watch for you
>appreciates your cooking even if it isn't the best
>will let you climb onto her back and take to the air
>can be very affectionate if you let her, but knows boundries if you don't
>will die for you to protect you from harm

> "W-well, because we're mammals. And you're a lizard. Lizards aren't supposed to have hair. Especially when they can breathe fire, that shit will catch quick."

Who am I to say no to a dragon?

Depends. What if it's one of those dragon tales """""""""dragons""""""""" from PBS that aren't even worth a good fap let alone a fuck?

Ok, we've had dragon PC's before. Occasionally one modified dragon PC or, more often, every one playing dragons together.

Dragon are not lizard. Dragon are creature of mythical origin and highly compatible genes

>She

Any crossbreed dragon is half-dragon and by default infertile. Sucks to be them.

lol! Why so many quotation marks?!

Wyvern anatomy makes far more sense than dragon anatomy

Wyvern>dragon

I like Council of Wyrms' rules, they're usually one or the other and there's a 1 in 8 chance that they may have abilities from both. This can be as minor as having detect gems instead of fog cloud.

I prefer dragons being generally one big gene pool and not there being 20+ different gene pools.

Legit question: has there ever been a thrallherd who didn't sound like a cringe-inducing tool? Is it even possible?

Well we did that so we wouldn't have to constantly mind control him.

Also it's kind of hard not to be edgy when you can ACTUALLY command people to jump off a cliff and they will do it.

I mean if you play it as your like some caretaker figure of all these people whose still kind of sending them to their death to help defend shit...

>dodging the filter
>not embracing it
you are dumb desu

It seems like a class explicitly designed to be a fetish fulfillment/pointless self-aggrandizement, and serve as a magnet for the worst kind of That Guy behavior. Though it does sound like he was in good company.

Oh man I love the tabletop Dragon Quest monsters

Look at you shitting on other people's fun while not understanding that magic means you can't make assumptions based on science.

It only makes sense in the context of real world biology, but a wyvern the of the size in most fantasy settings is equally impossible which cancels that out.

>muh anatomy
>implying dragons are natural creatures and not pure fucking magic

sounds like a shitty DM PC

We once played a campaign where the PC's were the thralls. It made a great excuse to have a really mixed alignment party and also let us all be just a small bit Yandere. it was fun.

You are playing correctly. All others are wrong.

This. Even the "dragons" in Elder Scrolls which are really wyverns fly because of magic.

Yep, check the archive and there are plenty of examples of good and well-intentioned thrallherds. Some that don't even know what they are, and examples of shonen hero/harem anime main characters that are secretly thrallherds.

Dont make some so cute so creepy. That isnt cool

Want the other end of the spectrum?

depends, If he is a paarthurnax-esque dragon, get that motherfucker in, discussing the conundrums of good and evil with a winged fucking lizard that spits fire would be awesome at the very least.

No! this is even worse! This is what gives thrall herds a bad name!

Well you complained the first time dammit!

This is better. I'm down for more like this. Also, I complained about the first one because there's the smallest chance it might be real. And I kind of dont want to tarnish that hope.

Awesome, glad we're back on the same page.
One more cause I have it, then back to the threads actual topic.