Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Android Edition.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqseYiGA0us
archivesofnethys.com/FighterWeapons.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uninstall OS

>android

How do I Bastion, /pfg/?

>C@
None!
>Anton
Unknown
>Sam
Armored pantsu
>Jenny
Unknown
>Britt
Unknown
>Malta
Panties with bear pattern on it
>Amias
Halflings are known to go commando, just like their feet.
>Monty
Loincloth
>Clyde
Normal ass briefs
>Jericho
Exoskeleton
>Rich
Only the finest of cloth and silks
>Mary
Doll-like
>Matilda
Thong
>DHB's app
Long johns

PLD Subthread Theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TqseYiGA0us

>>Clyde
>Normal ass briefs
Actually, I'm thinking he wears boxer shorts. Likes to keep it loose and airy down there, ya low?

2B is a seasonal waifu

Plain Doll best girl!

fuck off witchhunt user.

I'm not Witchhunt user.

And I really like that song.

There is no singular witchhunt user, user. Not for Vult.

2B and 9S for lewds
Doll for cute.

>jollyjack doing nonfurry art
What insanity is this?

Android Warsoul with Riven Hourglass and Sleeping Goddess?

Legit though, there's one person that I see applying to many games that no one really seems to talk about

And who'd that be?

>PLD is going to happen
>Vult is already in HR
>Also has an IRL game
>Entire thread hates him and the discord is poisoned
>Has no reason to not just go for maximum oversalt and leave

A lot of people apply to many games that /pfg/ doesn't talk about. You'll have to be more specific.

>Matilda
>Thong

checks out, sadly I might can her in favor of a different idea if I can get the crunch to work acceptably

>seasonal waifu

I want /a/ to fucking leave

>Thread jokes about Minos dongs being too big for human women
>Most human women, at least
>Someone posts a tough woman with an explicitly strong, well-built and very "accommodating" figure

>finally come up with a WWW idea
>game time moves and I can't make it
F U C K

If they can't accomodate them, most of the women so far can at least probably paizuri a Minos!

>dutiful wife
I've made her meme-proof user, come at me

I found his art style pretty odd, to be honest.
He did have a pretty good minotaur comic a while back, though

>he doesn't know about the power of Cuckoldry

You are weak and childlike

He's been trying to broaden his horizons for a while. I'm guessing this is just the next step.

She's a dutiful wife, but what will happen when she finds out his husband just left her for one of those Cows?

>big, muscular, well-endowed married woman
>"meme-proof"

you are like little baby, watch this: /ss/

>underestimating my meme resistance
I point and laugh at you

Beat that slut up and drag him back, remind him why they got married in the first place

Amias has childlike! He's going to rock her!

Requesting kemonomimi punchgirls.

Her husband is already a henpecked little shrimp, she doesn't need another one in her life

So I made orcs +4 Str/-2 Int/-2 Wis because orcs stats as ass and changed Kobolds to +2 Dex/-2 Con/+2 (mental stat based on scale color)

Red - Cha
Green/Blue - Int
White/Black - Wis

One of my players called me out on making them OP, but it doesn't feel like it.

>Make a character almost custom-crafted to take the biggest dicks in the land
>Insist she's a dutiful and happy wife and will be utterly immune to any charms by the bull-folk

I admire your memery, user.

I cannot assist you in that regard.

I, however, am also in need of something. Specifically, more DoTs.

I want to watch the "bosses" we fight slowly but surely succumb to agony, our martials holding back as the unholy ichor with which I have infected the enemy tears them apart from the inside out. And every round they beg us to end the pain and just rocket-tag them? We will lean in and take turns whispering "no."

>Making kobolds not fucking awful is OP

Destroy them.

>make kobolds be less shit
>someone screams that they're OP

Are halflings OP too or something? Hell, if anything your Kobolds are weak, they should be -2 Str instead of Con, but maybe that's just me.

I'd also say Orcs should be -2 Int/Cha instead of Int/Wis, but that's mostly because "wise witch doctor" makes sense to me.

She's only big because she's got the blood of the mining god in her, in fact her whole family is big.

If this were a lewder game things might be different, but since the DM wanted grit to the story, no funny business

this thread needs more T H I C C android waifus!

>waist you could touch fingertips and thumbs around
>thicc

The fierce intimidating warlord is more iconic of orcs than the wise witchdoctor.

I really love how the game renders the stockings to dig into her flesh.

Who is the coolest named dragon in Golarion?

Easy Mode: Any Dragon
Hard Mode: Good Dragons only
Nightmare Mode: Evil Dragons only

Alright, /pfg/, tell me about your godless heathens! Do they just not bother with active worship? Are they too busy? Do they reject the gods outright? Did they have poor experiences with the church in the past, or have they perhaps never heard of the gods, or anything from another plane at all?

Or perhaps they simply worship something else - which, while unable to give them divine spells, serves the same role in their lives?

She's THICC where it counts

Maybe a rattlesnake will bite his dick and Matilda will have to suck out the venom!

So who thinks they've got a shot getting into PLD? Be honest, nerds.

Wasn't it a bamboozle?

>millions of dollars into hardware development to make this level of detail consumer affordable
Worth every cent.

Vier, lusicus, and Ricard

Not me! I've already given up hope.

Sigmund x Gloriana or GO FUCKING HOME.

I think Gloriana's getting in for sure. Last I saw, Vult had PMed Sigmund's player telling him that "Two players with demon babies is too many".

Pretty sure it'll be Gloriana, one of the female casters, and either Sigmund or Ricard.

Don't you see? Embracing Despair makes you perfect for the setting.

It is. People still cling to their hope in vain.

everyone's looking at that ass.
I get a boner on that one frame where that pudgy thigh slightly bounces in her stockings

Choral the Conquerer

If I have a natural slam attack with one arm and a weapon in the other hand, can I attack with both in the same round?

2b is not for PFG, 2b is better than that.

Yes.

You people realize that like, half the applicants got rejected when they asked for reviews, right?

How ok will starfinder be ?

wew vult descend into delusion much

What about iteratives for the weapon hand?

I think it will be a renaissance of beneficial discussion on /pfg/ and a source of much joy and merriment in our tabletop lives.

They got rejected by Puellareview, not vult, right?

Or...was it vult?

...Is Vult having puellareview do most of the vetting now?

>Your favorite app might've been rejected days ago while you make plans for getting into the game together

>tfw you never had a chance

You don't even follow the roll20, do you?

Vult reviewed everyone over PM. Several people got told to fuck off.

>lusicus

My autistic rage every time I read his name knows no bounds.

Merely.

Do we have a list and maybe logs? I can't find anything on the discord.

nigga I never even applied

They were PMs. We roughly know the content of Sigmund's since he posted here, but everyone else is unknown except to the player.

Nah, I did the same thing to kobolds except they all get a +2 DEX, +2 INT, -2 STR. My logic is that for them to be such skilled miners and trap smiths, INT seemed most appropriate. I give them a penalty to STR instead of CON because 1) a CON penalty really, really, really sucks and 2) a STR penalty is pretty much standard for small-sized races.

One of my players is running a kobold sorcerer with the Sage bloodline, haven't had any problems so far and that's with ~15 sessions of him being around.

I think more likely you just have a person bitching because they think kobolds are suppose to be the biggest joke of a race in Golarion.

What did Sigmund's say?

>endorsing the designated slut

Literally why?

You get your full iteratives with the weapon, and the natural attack becomes Secondary if it wasn't already, so it attacks at -5

Natural attacks don't get iteratives.

I got someone to PM me the book, but one last thing, if you guys are still willing to help. So Mouth Manipulator allows for the mouth to be treated as an extra hand so long as you have a Bite attack, which is easily attainable with a trait that gives you a 1d2 if I'm not mistaken. Since the Bite is treated as a hand this means that he now qualifies for Multi Weapon Fighting instead of just Two Weapon Fighting, so if he really wanted to he could attack with all 3 swords with some minuses, which can be mitigated with the TWF feat tree. Since MWF says it is treated as TWF in any other respect other than the different number of limbs I know I can take those as well.

ALL OF THIS SAID, I'd also like to know if there's a feat I can take that states that a held weapon can be used to up AC, whether they be melee or ranged. I know for Ranged stuff Strike from the Air exists, but is there a way to repel melee attacks with my own swords ala Parrying without going into Swashbuckler? Because honestly Zoro is NOT a charismatic dude and I can't see taking that just for the ability to block incoming attacks.

I laughed

Gee user I wonder why the designated slut seems likely in rape game.

I'm sorry you feel that way user.

I have an inquiry directly related to how I should be playtesting Spheres of Might's blacksmith class. You see, it receives proficiency with all hammers, and one of its key class features applies only to hammers. However, it does not actually apply to lucerne hammers.

archivesofnethys.com/FighterWeapons.aspx
"aklys, battle aspergillum, club, earth breaker, greatclub, heavy mace, light hammer, light mace, mere club, planson, taiaha, tetsubo, wahaika, warhammer"

The Hammer Training talent grants proficiency with, "aklys, battle aspergillum, club, dwarven longhammer, earthbreaker, flail, gnome hooked hammer, greatclub, heavy flail, heavy mace, knobkerrie, light hammer, light mace, lucerne hammer, mere club, morning star, planson, taiaha, tetsubo, wahaika, and warhammer."

Which definition of "hammer" should I use, at least for my playtest?

That's a fairly common statblock for less crap kobolds.

It's the one me and my DM worked out for when I played one, and it's the one that Worlds of Power used for Zethian Kobolds. As well as giving them Prehensile Tail for free and ditching the light sensitivity.

"Your art's not fuckable"

"Your character is too compatible with Gloriana"

"Random bitching about thematic overlap with Gloriana"

"I don't like how Sigmund is more interested in killing monsters than getting raped."

His art wasn't sexy enough and his wife should've been the one that became the rape tree, not the daughter.

It's my fault. I just...I want to see Lucius, and my mind goes berserk.

I forget, check 4plebs. Something about leaving the daughter alive for future dickings I think.

Thankee-sai

>he thinks Sigmund didn't have fuckable art

What is he, straight?

>"Your art's not fuckable"
>"Your character is too much like another character in X ways"

I don't think a shittier set of complaints exists

Mengkare is best dragon, and his alignment is still disputed to this day.

One of my favorite PCs was a godless heathen of the "don't have time for the gods" variety, up until he died for the first time. The experience shook him and forced him to reconsidering a few things in life, and he spoke with the cleric of the main town we adventured out of about the gods (getting a predictably biased answer since it was a cleric of Erastil). Eventually, after doing research of both the "study some books" and "soul searching" varieties, he settled on worshiping Shelyn.

Worse.

He's a trapfag.

>Lucerne is not a hammer
PAIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Isn't the lucerne hammer a polearm?

And then Vult exploded because the player answered all of his questions without sounding sassy or giving up ground.

>Gloriana this
>Gloriana that
>Gloriana
>Gloriana
>Gloriana

WHY