Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Which apps in /pfg/ games have been the cutest apps to you?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

captiongenerator.com/424272/pfg-contemplates-its-future
d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/charm-person/
d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/suggestion/
d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/hypnotism/
d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/bardic-masterpieces/masterpieces/the-dance-of-kindled-desires-dance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine, silly! I try to make cute characters!

Cutest?

I would say, Rinka, Cashmere, Scarlet and Mary all come to mind.

captiongenerator.com/424272/pfg-contemplates-its-future

I'd also say Liozis and Aurora from Rinka's same game.

Which is better for a Black Knight?
To make them a manly man? Or to make them secretly cute for gap moe?

Go for the compromise of a physically attractive character who is otherwise all of the Black Knight that they appear to be.

Do you want the black knight to be an enemy, or a potential waifu?

C U T E B O I S

None of that Girl (Male) shit either.

I'm talking virginal, career-minded and image-conscious early twenties men in good health and fitness who just never got around to playing the field romantically but are huge diamonds in the rough.

>when you're the only bombshell in a group of flat princesses and witches and a jealous washboard

Anyone got a list of all of DHB's characters? I want to psychoanalyze that shit.

That seems invasive. I'd hate for people to psychoanalyze my characters.

Calsi is lucious and sultry, not "cute." She's got her own thing.

Well, under the helmet, who's going to know what's what?

A player character and potential husbando.

Sounds like it could work, the idea is to be a reticent literal bastard by day and terrifying folk legend by night.

>Which apps in /pfg/ games have been the cutest apps to you?

STOP

>cutest
Can't really say. There's a few, but I only consider them pleasant surprises when I get in a group with them, and try to be a good big brother figure.

I focus on who's HOT. Who's ripped, sexy, and ready to throw down in a dungeon.

I deliberately make all of my characters explicitly unattractive. At their "cutest" it's because of generally poor posture and hygiene as opposed to legit deformity.

Taking a step back from memeing, I've been exploring the Skald class for a while now. I'm trying to build as useful of a defender/support while also juggling some duties as a face and librarian.

The grab-bag of spells, inspired rage and other stuff has a lot of potential, so I'm pretty stoked to build up. I took the Urban Skald (probably going to do either +Str/Dex or +Dex/Con split) so I could buff party members without depriving them of their abilities, and now I'm considering rage powers and feats to round out.

Any suggestions? My goal here is to build a dude who can make the party strong and successful.

I'd like to mostly stick to 1PP, but if there's any 3PP content people could recommend I'm open to suggestions.

Better option, anonymously present a psychoanalysis of your own characters. It's interesting to notice trends in one's own apps.

For example, my characters...
>Are from a broken home in some way or another
>Have a strong mentor figure that they latch onto
>Channel anger or frustration into their work, usually through some form of art
>Are passionate but thoroughly Lawful, trying to restrain their darker impulses
>Tend to be a vehicle for me to insert lore into the setting through a description of their homeland, religion, or hobbies
>Strive to be masculine and strong

I seem to avoid tragic pasts like the plague

Does being adopted by a loving family count, if the circumstances of your birth were tragic?
Yes, but it went from one ear to the other.
Not so much anger or frustration as a form of communication in itself. Maybe even autism
Not really, they don't have such impulses to begin with, but they don't hold the law to heart at all.
>Tend to be a vehicle for me to insert lore into the setting through a description of their homeland, religion, or hobbies
Absolutely, yes.
>Strive to be masculine and strong
Absolutely never.

that guy looks like he'd be from bibleman or something.

as a token character I mean.

>pretty positive about stuff and very supportive or helpful
>overcoming unfortunate circumstances or issues while still being a decent person
>passionate about what they care about and not ashamed of that passion
>sex positive even if it doesn't really come up
>a provider of common sense

I kinda lose patience with high level combat
Either too many options to choose from or too few
I end up zoning out and letting others deal with encounters while I put half effort

Mine tend to be from a relatively happy home, though I've also noticed they're also the only one in the party - or sometimes the entire application list - to be so

In my case no

This one varies a lot

Tends towards neutrality on the good/evil axis, usually good tempered by the needs of all adventuring

I never do get to play a vehicle, but I'd like to.
Do think it's only appropriate for characters to describe the stuff they're from or see from those perspectives, since that's what everyone always does in reality as well.

Which are some good scrolls or wands to grab at level 12? Casually managed to get a +30 to UMD and would like to put it to use.

Suppose a character gets hit with

d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/charm-person/

AND

d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/suggestion/

AND

d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/h/hypnotism/

AND

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/bardic-masterpieces/masterpieces/the-dance-of-kindled-desires-dance/

And fails all saves.

Just how brainwashed are they?

This is literally my fetish and I still think you're a shit.

So, is there a reason that there has been basically zero support or new content for samurai and ninja? I mean, it's been six years and we can't get anything aside from one samurai archetype?

Even with all of those, you still couldn't make someone do something they wouldn't consider within reasonable possibility unless you could fulfill whatever their deepest desire is.

Save yourself some casts, go Dominate.

Depends on the party, who do you have around?

Why do /pfg/'s games have so many traps and no reverse traps?

Got Oracle, Druid, and Psychic at hand.

Because samurai and ninja should have been archetypes for fighter and rogue

Because tomboys exist?

Grab teleport none of them can do it easily. Plus some divination and enchantment staples. Grab a wand of invisibility.

Because Veeky Forums finds it more depraved and therefore more alluring to "accidentally" fuck boys rather than to be pleasantly surprised by finding out someone's sexually compatible with them.

Because despite protestations otherwise, Veeky Forums is pretty gay.

>Protest
I've never seen any.