Rpg waifu

Which class+race combination makes for best waifu tg?

Pic related.
>halfling wizard wife
>cooking
>casting
>mouth at penis height

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/07/health/infidelity-breadwinners-cheat-husband-wife/
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>>Here is your (you).

You need to get some Elf Rogues in your life, OP

>witty
>flexible
>knows how to use her hands

>mouth at penis height

A girl on her knees is one of the most attractive sights

You make a compelling argument.

human paladin, do i really need a reason?

>won't put out
>ever
Yes you do.

>Every religion's clergy is anti-sex

Cry more dumb landwhale femcunt slut cunt.
Go get railed by chad you stupid whore.

>>mouth at penis height
You really gonna make a girl stand for that?

>literally nothing more than a micropenis could possibly fit inside her.

Tiefling cleric bitches.

It's like the national anthem. She should show some respect.

Goblin Bards are best waifu.

>not wanting those eyes looking up at you, filled with awe and trust as she tries to fit the dick down her tight throat

Try to rein in your homo user

Orc Street-Sams: yes or YES?

Maybe.

Try harder.

Human bard who focuses on humor and acrobatics.

She is likely decent at gauging people's reactions due to it being an important skill in her performing meaning she will know when your emotional state is on the decline and able to cheer you up.

Human aristocrat. Max con and cha.

>Cleric
All religions are anti-sex, try a druid instead, animalistic sex drive

>aristocrat
>con
What? They don't do much physical exertion and they're not exposed to inclement conditions very often. Their con is going to be shit.

Con is for thicc

Not really, no. That just means you're fat.

This

Cha balances it out

I don't know what a good personality has to do with being fat.

The best wife classes are obviously the knightly ones. I'm going for paladin for purity bonus points.

As for race, probably something humanoid yet beefy, but not overly bulky or muscular. Brown elf amazons are nice, maybe an orc if you squint really hard.

>All religions are anti-sex
>Which is why Irish Catholics have twelve children
"Enlightenment" is thinking they're anti-sex. Being woke as fuck is realizing they merely provide contexts in which extreme lewdness is utterly justified. Think about it, by the time you get to child #9 you've already seen some crazy shit.

This thread is shit, but I'm mildly curious what picrelated would say upon this topic.

>getting hand fed chocolates by smiling paladin wife

Dick is DIAMONDS

Take a closer look.

The fuck

A goddess of love.

I don't care about the class, virginity and not being a subhuman ( orc, nigger, kobold... ) is all that is needed.
In fact, if she have a class, she is active and so won't be able to stay in the home and raise our litter, without mention of the insane cheating rate associated with working women, so no class whatsoever required.

A man of taste.
Why settle for anything but engineered perfection.

An obedient, virgin barmaid then?

>without mention of the insane cheating rate associated with working women

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/07/health/infidelity-breadwinners-cheat-husband-wife/
>Interestingly, female breadwinners whose husbands were 100% financially dependent on them were the least likely group to cheat. On average, they face about a 1.5% chance that they will cheat in an average year, according to the study.

That's because no woman will get with a broke NEET in the first place unless the dick game is INCREDIBLE

Tiefling Paladin of Devotion. Tieflings are the sexiest race, since they're a perfect level of exotic while still being conventionally attractive, and they've got incredible Charisma. Oh, and tails. Cant forget the tails. Meanwhile, paladins of Devotion are the best waifus, since they've sworn an oath to be honest, compassionate, and responsible. Put them together and you also get the whole redeemed bad girl aesthetic without an actual bad girl involved. She's also going to be Veeky Forums as fuck, which is my fetish.

Considering women have along the lines of 200% more white matter than men, i am not inclined to believe surveys.
I will integrate that unreliable but existing data point in my worldview though, thank you.

Sure, if she stops being barmaid after we're married.
She'll have her hands full after the first nine months anyway.

>instantly impregnating gorgeous virgin rather than take the first couple of years to enjoy guaranteed sex

Are you ill

you both aren't even trying

If you're in love, do it early. The sooner the kids can take care of themselves, the more free time you'll have for your wife.

Who'll have lost her looks by then.

You say that because you're young. You don't spend your life with a woman without thinking she's beautiful.

You won't care if you love her.

swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html

Daily sex regardless of kids. It's needed for the oxytocin releases, and an healthy longterm pairbondreducing further cheating probability.
As for beauty, as long as her womb is functioning, who cares. And pairbonding works both way, by menopause you'll love her and care for her whether you want to or not ( and if she stayed faithful for all these years, and have been a dutiful wife and a nurturing mother, why the fuck wouldn't you love her ! ).

Dorafs are cute!
Swords are pretty fun, and typically tied to legends and stuff. They make for OP classes and main characters.
Doraf sword saint waifu is just top tier. There might be equals for some people, but no betters.

That makes negative amount of sense

Harpies

The raven-based harpy is likely more intelligent and social than all of the others, though.
I guess it's a sort of metaphor about mindless popular sluts and smart unkempt shy girls or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y

I believe it's a visual metaphor about shyer and less "conventionally" attractive women who are more awkward desiring affection as well.

It reminded me of me and my gf.
I found it adorable.

>It reminded me of me and my gf.
Normies out!

>religions
>anti-sex
you're probably baiting but every religion encourages procreation, most encourage it in stable family for benefit of all. Female Paladin and Cleric won't engage in casual sex but on day of marriage they will demand it from you

What, I can't enjoy threads like this just because I managed to actually get laid?
I think maybe attitudes like that are why you yourself are having problems in that area.

He probably wants you to find another place were people that get laid, like yourself, discuss things you like