How are there Vampire nobility and or houses when Vampires can't reproduce sexually?

How are there Vampire nobility and or houses when Vampires can't reproduce sexually?

Entire families are converted into vampires.

Their human relatives can.

They're adopted families. The vampire who turned you is considered your sire. If your sire was a noble, congrats. If they were from a lesser branch, sucks to be you.

>His vampires can't fuck
Lmao

Laughing at you nerds straight from the Trevain Estates

>His vampires don't have parthenogenesis.
Laughing at you from Heresh.
*Wheezy dusty laughter*

Vampires don't age or suffer disease, producing heirs is not as important or necessary. Following that, see

How do I solve my doubt over if this is bait or someone which legit didn't make the conection that vampire reproduction doesn't need sexual organs?

"Family" is a strain of vampires that got the Curse/Blessing from each other, the ones who gave are considered parents, ones who gained are considered children.

Is a family in the mafia sense

Depends on the setting
when has it ever said they can't have babies
you're a faggot
why would you not want vampire families and reproduction so that a son can overthrow his vamp father
Vampire royalty is spawned from pure bloods the further from the main lineage you go the less prestige you have.

We done here?

>His Vampires Fuck

How? How does that work?

I mean, all the bits are still there.

You've gotta get some lube and prep with a hot water bag beforehand but for the women it's usually OK.

You just gotta feed a bit to get enough blood for an erection.

This. You're sired into vampires.
The heir is whoever is the most senior of a vampires progeny.

How they do political marriages might be harder. Since any "offspring" are clearly of one bloodline or the other.

older vampire groups or "families" have more power than newer ones. bam.

Science

>Vampires are believable but vampires having sex is not believable

seriously?

Can you see this son of a bitch having sex?

lol this
these threads are so dumb, the answer in every case is "the setting is whatever you write it to be"

In some settings vampires can reproduce. But for the ones that can't it's pretty simple, they choose heirs and give those deserving the gift of immortality

I prefer the way the Giovanni do it. They only turn members of their blood family, but not all of them and not immediately, leaving some to reproduce naturally. And then they have massive necroincest parties along with some of the family ghosts.

Simple. Here's two scenarios:

Dracula and his wife had children. Say about 3-4 before daddy Dracula got cursed by God to become a vampire. Throw in a few decades for the kids to grow up and have their own young, and they all agree dying would suck ass, and they ask Dad to make them into vamps.

Boom, vampire dynasty.

Or, if you prefer, Dracula is already a vampire, and wants to of course still bone his wife. Using whatever foul magic, he puts a baby into her still human body. Wait a while, and boom! Dhampir is born, who will be a lesser, but independent version of a vampire. Now Dracula can do this for as long as his wife is human. Not to mention his own dhampir children who will spawn their own young.

Who said anything about consensual sex?

Also if you don't think Vlad and Isabella are doing it constantly you are naïve.

Vampiric inheritance works by conversion.
Your "firstborn son" is the first vampire you create.

>Vampires don't age or suffer disease, producing heirs is not as important or necessary.
They do however suffer vampire hunters or go insane

Could do it Hellsing movie style and just have dead vampire babies.

I guess being a cursed by God creature should have it's drawbacks.

Lots and lots of dead babies.

But imagine all of the dead baby jokes.

This

and conversion of generations of relatives if you are really into preserving your human bloodline as well. Pick the finest offspring of each generation for conversion after they have had children.

Underrated. Has the best of the two concepts.

Well when a Male vampire and a Female vampire love each other very much....

A meritocracy or a generation system like in WoD.

hey subjugate entire countries?

No heartbeat, no blood pressure, no erection. Everything below the waist is dead.

Only if a Hunter, Werewolf, Mage, or another clan don't stop them.

There is mythological precedence of vampires being able to have sex and reproduce.

It results in dhampirs.

How tho

Myths don't necessarily take into account biological facts.

But you also have precedence that Vampires are undead/cursed by God(s)/Both and why would any of those things allow you to feel pleasure or even get hard.

...wait, it's almost like there's a bunch of contradicting lore based around Vampires and some says they bone and some can't, so a DM might as well do whatever the hell they want in regards to Vampires boning.

Fucking weird, that.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 5 stone inscription of Loki taking Horsedick buried somewhere

Pretty much this.

I mean it's fun to speculate, but ultimately how vampires work is totally up to you.

The whole sire-based family/nobility is especially significant with vampires because many sources have the general power of vampires based on their sire in addition to their age.
So a brand new vampire made by high lord blood bags the ancient vampire master will be more powerful/noble than one made by some random alleyway blood-sucker barely above a wild beast.

This basically happens because different cultures have different interpretations of Vampires, ranging from goat eating beasts to seductive humans that use charm to lure unsuspecting victims.

To be fair I think vampire nobility and sophisticated vampire culture and such is pretty much a modern invention while actual mythological vampires were more supernatural monsters of various sorts.

two words

period
cunnilingus

Exactly, so players/GM's/teenage girls/weirdo's should just go nuts, it's not like there's serious lore around the fuckin' things.

Rigor mortis, user. Male vampires are always erect.

>No heartbeat
I'm thinking they're going to have much bigger physiological problems than stirring the up-skirt yogurt.

For some reason, the fact that this is a gif, and it blinks, bugs me.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup vampires, at least, become more alive the more blood they've drunk recently.

Because they still live forever so the House doesn't die out.

Maybe your vampires can't

See

They're just cursed humans in my setting, pretty simple, by absorbing life energy(souls) you gain more power through the curse from the god of vampires. But otherwise if you stay at Curse Level 1 you function normally, have a slight appetite for blood(raw meat) and a slight aversion to sunlight

By like level 10 you're immortal and are basically akin to alucard, requires about 1,000,000 souls aborbed/reaped though

Never fully finished my setting though , but you get the idea

>god of vampires
Colour me Intrigued

Never fully worked it out as I said, suppose they'd be more the lord of the dead/undead and all that, probably basically just satan, maybe they have a champion for the person who gave them the most souls/lives ect, who could basically also be dracula/alucard if the campaign needs a big bad to go after

>female vampires

>I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 5 stone inscription of Loki taking Horsedick buried somewhere
But... that actually happened.

Loki is Sleipnir's mother.

iirc V:TM can have sex but don't get much out of it, the only thing we see of this is a sabbat using a blood point to get hard for... well....sabbat things.

>can't reproduce
They turn people into vampires. They do repoduce and in fact their method is better as it allows them to choose their family. Far more certain process than having kids.

It would be interesting to see what happens if you take the certainty out of the process. Most people die, some turn into mindless beasts, only few become actual vampires like you. How that would affect the vampire culture and practices?

> Vampires can't reproduce sexually
Depends on the setting mate. ipso facto, dhampir are proper legendary creatures in actual mythologies, not just modern fiction or anime or whatever, and in most iterations of the legends it's what happens when a vampire and human fuck.

Well, if you're Jim butcher, it's because some of your vampires are actually succubi

I meant a very detailed account

Very. Detailed.

What is this character i keep seeing?

Alien girl who appeared for a single minute in the first episode of the new Samurai Jack season.

He came from between stars when the world started to show life and promised more to come. He invested his body in his chosen to elevate them as his children and entered the sleep from which he directs them all. He awaits the age they will create, when industry advances enough to make him another vessel, when the fodder number enough to strip the planet, when his children are enough to devour them all before returning themselves to him.

>implying that's not my fetish

>What are age categories, Salient abilities, type of vampire, Lord of the Land status?
>Who is Kanchelsis
>What is the Union of Eclipses?
>What is a Dhampir and Katane
>What is a Blood Ghoul
I wish to strangle you you fucking non-lore pleb. Vampire Lords were a mistake.

I hear in some cultures sharing your food is on a similar level of intimacy as sex.

If you by the most common myths they can reproduce sexually, they just turn people into vampires by biting them too.

If you go by old myths it depends on the region. Some are born from magic rituals, cannibalism, curses, being bitten by an existing vampire, through normal childbirth and everything between.

Vampires would serve better as Communists

They aren't?

Better dead than Reddead?
Better dead than undead?

This.

This is particularly good for the 'noble family' thing, as in many systems, the sire actually gives the childe their own blood after draining theirs. The childe literally has their site's blood running through their veins, even if they aren't related biologically.

Then again, you can always go the Innistrad/Zendikar route and just have your vampires capable of sexual reproduction.

It works because they're just elves who decided to stay in the mortal realm beyond their proper time. They don't even need blood to live, drinking it just tricks reality into thinking they're mortal, and it tastes good.