Pic related ,is this real life>

pic related ,is this real life>

This is a pluto mission

how do i dump all my shit is on binance fuck

>BCH isnt even available to buy on coinbase

i did a transfer an hour ago, it's still pending so don't even bother.

good god lol they better remove that data point

ive got no clue famalam, this shit is bonkers it was stuck at $3100, then jumped to that, then site crashed.

fuck crypto

what the shit?

HOLYU SHIT IT'S FUCKING REAL!

>TFW I BECOME HALF A MILLIONAIRE IN HOURS

COINBASE IS DOWN HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING WE'RE GONNA BE RICH BRAHS WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I GOT BCC AT THE LAST FUCKING SECOND IM CASHING OUT WHAT THE FUCK COINBASE IS SO FUCKED LMAO

Wait for the media news. Holy shit, people are going FOMO into it so hard.

yeah, i'm sending my shit over there right now. i guess i'm retarded if i think they'll actually let me sell at anything approaching that price?

Is this going to hold?

I saw it too. BCH = 0.5 BTC five minutes ago on Coinbase. This is fuckkking nuuutttssss

IT's REAL HOLY FUCK
JUST DUMPED EVERYTHING INTO BTC Cash

COMING FROM THE OTHER THREAD, WHAT THE FUCK I WAS NOT ABLE TO BUY AND BINANCE JUST CRASHED, 9500 ON GDAX AND BINANCE FROM 0.21 TO 0.26 IN 5 SECONDS WTF WTF WTF

>404 Bad Gateway erro for Coinbase

wtf almost 50% price difference between coinbase and binance

I GOT IN ON BINANCE HOLY FUCK I GOT IN I GOT IN

COINBASE DOWN

THE WHOLE MARKET IS GONNA FUCKING CRASH

BITCOIN CRASH IS BRINGING THE WHOLE THING DOWN

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Price is about to dump on GDAX, trading was frozen. Order book sells stacking up.

>i did a transfer an hour ago, it's still pending so don't even bother.
What a great currency

it's still 3,700 on Binance, I don't trust the gdax price it's a scam

"BCC purchases temporarily disabled"
>Coinbase

this is fucking nutso.

BINANCE Is just a ticker on my tabscree now, bittrex holding up better, pic related coinbase keeps coming in and out of service

do NOT buy this on coinbase. GDAX has no liquidity because BCH is all backed up right now. trade around on a diff exchange if you want tho.

FUCKING FOMO IN BITCHES

WHAT IS THE REAL PRICE 3500 OR 8500, IS IT GOING TO MOON ON BINANCE OR DUMP ON GDAX?

HABBENING

INSIDER TRADING
INSIDER TRADING
INSIDER TRADING
INSIDER TRADING
INSIDER TRADING
INSIDER TRADING
the SEC is going to nail these niggers hard

FUCK WHAT DO I DO

Predictions for BCH tomorrow when Coinbase gets starts trading it again?

seriously how the fuck can they charge 9k for BCC when it's only 3k on Binance????

Dump on GDAX.

serious bagholders were just created

why would coinbase do this to the market?

its called liquidity, and GDAX got none

did the price start at the point where the fork happened or wtf? I don't think it's possible to go up so fast unless a fucking multi-billionaire just bought immediately after the trading was available.

i just bought on binance, did i fuck up?

I have 1 BCH

Trading is suspended. Its just stuck there. No trades are actually being completed.

their lawyers were getting bored, so they decided to generate a few lawsuits against the company

Normies are in control now.

kek, so this is fake? how do u know? (just curious)

Fucking coinbase. This shit happens too much. Where else can I go to do phone trades??

welcome to the 1.0 club breh

Look at the timestamps in the trade history. You can put an onder on the book but it wont go through.

KEK, I don't know if I should cry or laugh, hilarious and concerning at the same time

not even memeing

probably trading bots gone rogue on gdax tbqh

SERIOUSLY IM FREAKING TF OUT DID I GET JUSTD OR NOT FUCK

congratulations, you're a retard

this is Veeky Forums's 9/11 moment.

>where were you when the flippening began?

IS IT 9K
OR IS IT 3K

FIGURE SAYS 9K
CHART SAYS 3K

I went all in on my alts into BCC on binance assuming (around 4k) assuming it will converge up with the coinbase value

hold youll be fine

>>where were you when
wallstreet got fucking in the ass and cried to the SEC

HEY THAT'S MY EX GIRLFRIEND

BCH IS CONSUMING ALL ALT GAINS

btc bugman

WHAT IS THE PRICE DON'T TELL ME IT'S NOT 9K I JUST BOUGHT EVERYTHING I COULD WITH IT ON BINANCE WHATS THE FUCKING PRICE TELL ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWN OWN ONOWNONO NOW NOW NOW

NNNNNNNNNVNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

same, let's hope it does

coinbase is the real value. when normies buy up at 8.4k, the other exchanges will catch up.

This is a solid buy up to 4.5k Veeky Forumsbros. Obviously coinbase is going to drop a bit once the site is functioning well but it's going to stabilize in the 5-6k range.

there's no evidence that coinbase is bigger than binance

This is crazy lads... I'm going to rest 10 minutes hope everyone makes it

WHAT IS IT

what the fuck is the difference between BCH and BCC am i getting raped by buying BCC on binance or am i making it to lambos

Are transaction times better with BCC than BTC?

>I went all in on my alts into BCC
lol

only holding REQ and ETH at this point sold everything else and bought under .2

BCC was the original ticker, binance just never changed it

my alts

FAKE NEWS

Will the price rise on binance once the hounds on normiebase is released?