Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1411: Diamond Dozen Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12620518
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember Jumpers, it's a doggy dog world out there

So any easy and simple way to get infinite storage?

>Wake up
>Ready for a good day, no longer sick
>Get on
>Get on thread
>See this
Hate you. Hate you both.

So what bad ideas have you convinced people of jumpers?

Digitize everything or put it in fuinjutsu scrolls.

Kay guys, vote for the next jump I should make

strawpoll.me/12620518

This is so that it's easier to keep track of the votes

Love you too Justice.

See

Among all the people you never got around to Companioning, which ones did you best get along with?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So my sister (who is also my roomate) has caught me writing a build.

I tried to play it cool and casual, so cool and casual that I showed her my whole chain and explained JC to her.
She was horrified. And I'm pretty sure she's gonna tell our other roomate (whom I want to impress.)

What do I do now? Does anyone have experience with making Jumpchain look cool, or at least not pathetic?

Reminder that her clothes are made of ice, with fire powers you could really heat her up.

You are an aspiring writer and this is your exercise

>Does anyone have experience with making Jumpchain look cool, or at least not pathetic?
These threads are proof enough that this is impossible.

Just say its a hobby and that you use it as writing prompts because you want to write a book one day and this is good practice.

Ignoring how much this feels like /r9k/ copypasta-

Call it a writing aid or prompt and that it helps you practice your writing.

Ah, but it's MAGIC ice.
Thus, you need magic fire to do so.

On a completely unrelated note that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, where can I get some magical fire? You know, for SCIENCE

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>She was horrified
The fuck kind of sister do you have that she'd be horrified? Unless your chain is some edge fest, sounds like a major overreaction.

How do you feel about jumping settings you are not familiar with? Do you try to read up on the setting, just make a build and don't writefag anything, or avoid it all together?

Harry potter. Or dnd.

I'm horrified by half of you people, I can't imagine a normal person's reaction to discovering the concept of Jumpchain and the surrounding autism all in one go.

Well, you can be a Fire Elemental in Adventure Time, Heylin Magic from Xiaolin Showdown usually takes the form of green flames, really pretty much any magic system should be able to produce magic fire.

What is your sister a member of westboro baptist church or something?

Depends on how interested I am in the setting and how easy it is to get into it. I've been watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies solely for the jump and I've been enjoying them so far. But for long ass webcomics I just make a build and move on, maybe write a ditty about my jumper fucking off and ignoring the plot, and other stuff.

That's not bad, thank you. How do I explain the weird erotica though?

Thats easy, the setting required you to right it as part of the prompt, you didnt really enjoy it but believe it was important to complete the assignment in order to become a better writer by stepping outside your comfort zone.

Also I demand a pastebin.

Again, that seems like a major overreaction unless it's some edge fest. Like, the basic concept of Jump-Chain is that "You go to different fictional universes, gain powers, skills, and items, and then interact with the different worlds and characters.". That's hardly anything to find 'horrifying'.

>showing your erotica to a family member
I wouldn't worry too much about that user, you clearly aren't going to live long without any braincell.

Why the fuck would you show erotica to your sister.

>How do I explain the weird erotica though?
That's easy, you don't show that part.

Maybe she's into that but is disgusted by his pleb tier fetishes?

>tfw your sibling discover Jumpchain, and proceeds to write better builds/stories than yours
How would you react?

I panicked! And also I had forgotten about the whole monkey waifu thing from the Dragon Ball jumps and also the cringey harem shit from League of Legends and also... etc. I had pictures and stuff.
I deleted most of it since, in a fit of shame.

The best thing I could say to that is that you are branching out and trying all genres the erotica was just one part of it.

what did you do in Highschool DxD /jc/?

You blew it.

>And also I had forgotten about all of that stuff
>user's face when he's showing his sister, and she sees the erotica

Monkey waifu? and yeah if you had pics and she saw them your gone unless you can say you were researching everything since you want to get into erotica.

>inb4 "Messed with Issei lol"

Reverse Satan, what are you doing here?

>I tried to play it cool and casual, so cool and casual that I showed her my whole chain and explained JC to her.

I came here to laugh at you.

hahahahahahahahahnhnhnhnhnhng

Lot of drawbacks. Was a dull looking Boosted Gear that looked like a naked man and tried to keep Issei alive on the condition that he obeyed me.

That doesn't really seem that bad–
You fucking idiot.
Just resign yourself to the fact that your sister knows you're a fucking weirdo now, I guess.

I didn't like Issei's perverted shenanigans so I used Trick Vanish to take away his powers and lay a curse on him so that every girl he saw was flat chested.

Issei thought it was so unfunny he killed me. I got better, and told him to stop being a pervert and I would take away the curse. He said no, and ended up breaking the curse and my Trick Vanish curse.

I responded by putting a stronger curse on him, and he broke out of that. This continued for quite a while. Turns out I accidentally shounen trained him as a result and he got vastly stronger as a result. Which worked out well, considering the drawbacks I took which made a shitload of conflict happen.

Issei shounen befriended me (Not like THAT, just regular friends) after we had a heart to heart while being forced to team up. I decided to help him out and give him a shounen power up + G Gundam martial arts training instead. He also matured quite a bit over the years, actually, and became a chivalrous pervert.

I was this close to companioning him, but he was plenty happy being the Harem King so I figured he wouldn't be interested in going with me.

Where do you fall on this alignment chart, /jc/?

>so that every girl he saw was flat chested.
You monster. How could you?

I didn't like his perverted shenanigans and I was bored.

Guy/Dude

party guy

Hmm, I'd say I fluctuate between Buddy and Jerk. Depends on the threat level of the setting. And how well I like the people I'm dealing with.

Mad man?

The problem isn't as much my sister (she's too far gone into christianfaggotry to be salvageable) as our roomate Stacy.
I realy like Stacy.
It's not like I ever had a real chance to seduce her or whatever. But I'd prefer that she at least retain a modicum of respect and friendliness toward me. If my sister tells Stacy the full extent of my creepiness they very well might kick me out of the appartment.

I go from Mad Man to The Man depending on how dangerous things can get in whatever world I'm in.

True Dude. Sometimes dipping into Guy-Dude.

I keep trying to convince myself to grab Divine dividing but can't seem to see it being better then Boosted gear.

Mad Man by default. Really depends on the universe since my jumper seems to be very heavily influenced by the memories of the current jump they're in.

for example Fate/Zero me is going to be very, very angry all the time and cares more for sowing chaos in the Grail War than actually winning it, probably classifying them as a huge Dick

Wouldn't have worked out anyway, because sooner or later your creepiness would shine through.
That's why you ended up here in the first place.
Join the club.

Now stop blogging and have fun playing pretend in your head.

Nut Bro. Mad Man? I don't know how this alignment tree works.

Wingman/buddy

Wait, wait, I got it now. Yeah, Mad Man

Did Mardukh ever drop a Lunars WIP?

Yeah, its actually sitting in uploads.

Buddy/Spaz

Aw shit nigga, I'm gonna go check it out
Thanks user

I gotta say Mad Man/Party Guy/Nut combo.
The kind of guy who makes supertech fireworks out of shit in your kitchen because the party is slowing down and they're bored.

Used to be Pal/Dude, but Gonzo Journalism hit me like a cement truck.

Prolly somewhere on the polar sides between Wingman and Guy. Not really a buddy, but I may be overestimating how friendly I am.

Well, it can be. Because where Boosted Gear makes its user stronger, Divine Dividing makes its user stronger and also makes the enemy weaker. But a strong enough enemy can through that off, and the strength boost isn't as high as the one Boosted Gear gives. So in the end, yeah, Boosted Gear is probably better. Also, you can just steal a gem from Divine Dividing if you have Boosted Gear (the current user of Divine Dividing is pretty fight-happy, so he'll come to challenge you eventually and give you the chance) and integrate it into Boosted Gear for your own use. At first you won't be able to use Divine Dividing's powers without severely harming yourself, but if you train to upgrade your Balance Breaker it will be eventually able to manifest "Wyvern Fairies", little remote drones that can use either Boosted Gear or Divine Dividing's powers. Well, the normal ones, they can't use the super moves of Reduce or Blazing Inferno of Fiery Flames (turns out Y Ddraig Goch went through a chuuni phase). Also, Boosted Gear gets the Wyvern Fairies earlier. Divine Dividing needs to activate DxD mode to use them, they're just a base function for Boosted Gear once you upgrade it enough. Though Divine Dividing's version have laser guns and can use the Reduce super move, so it's kind of cool.

Dick.

I think that's just the one from the week before, didn't see Mardukth the last few days.

I'm not sure. I really want Boosted Gear. Not even for the exponential power boost, I just think its other functions are really cool. It's like if you condensed Super Robot Wars down into a Kamen Rider suit. But I really don't want to get a copy of it, I want the real thing. And that would leave Rias's peerage in a pretty bad spot. Because whatever your thoughts are on Issei, he does make the lives of his friends much better. And without Boosted Gear, he's not going to have the power he'd need to do that. So right now I'm going back through the series and checking how viable it would be for me to interfere in their lives and better them. Some of them are easy, some are giving me trouble thinking of how to do them without making a lot of enemies in the process.

I will never understand people who get butthurt about having a copy, even when they consciously understand it's completely equivocal and taking the original would apparently hurt a character they like

Mostly because I don't want to give Ddraig an existential crisis by there being two of him. He's been through enough. But you have a point, is preventing him trauma worth making things worse for the rest of the cast? I mean, he's already in therapy. I can't do much more damage. Yeah, I guess you're right. I should just take a copy. I might be able to solve things in Issei's absence, but it's not worth the risk.

Just say they're long-lost twins.

Just wank that your copy is the real boosted gear from a parallel universe. Easily explained to stop any dragon angst. And seeing as how you wont traumatize yours with all the breast dragon emperor stuff he could help out issei's ddraig.

but bullying the dragon is the best part? thats why I grabbed both ddraig and albion. Maximum dragon bullying

The Wyverns are a unique evolution that was a result of Issei's own desires and his friendship with Ddraig. The Divine Dividing gets them later because of the friendship that Albion finally acknowledged between him and Ddraig.

Which one of these is harmless but negative?

Douche?

And here I am just grabbing the Downfall Spear so that I can wield all of Fafnir's Treasures in a move stolen straight from the King of Heroes' own playbook.

Also I should be able to make that Sacred Gear Longinus Level fairly easily especially considering that a Dragon King resides in it. That it's a copy makes it even better, Asia needs Fafnir.

Albion still needed the kickstarter from Ophis to obtain them, is what I'm getting at. It might have been made possible by frinedship, but it needed her upgrade to actually use. Albion had hisbreakthrough about his relationship with Ddraig before Diabolos Dragon L was actually activated. Ddraig didn't have that issue. Then again, Issei did only activate the Wyvern Fairies after he had died and been resurrected by Ophis, so maybe some Infinity Dragon power slipped in that way?

Nah, what Ophis gave to Issei and Vali was pure, unadulterated power, what they did with that power was all up to them. Issei first created the wyverns as a desperation counter against Euclid and his copy of the scalemail armour.

When Albion allowed Vali access to his original ability, it was that moment when he realized what Ddraig really was to him and that, I believe allowed the manifestation of the Wyverns.

Does Hamon increase in power with stronger breathing/stronger muscles?

So a sufficiently bullshit jumper could just use brute force power and a desire for wyverns to get them?

Yes, I know. I'm not saying that you need the Infinity Dragon power to use the Dividing Fairies, just that it was that power-up that let Vali and Albion make them. Some other power-up could have done it, I'm sure. It just didn't.

It doesn't read that way to me, but then again the English translation for DxD is notoriously poorly structured. Maybe I'm missing something. If so, that's really fucking sad, then, because Ddraig thought they had that moment way earlier. They went around for five volumes with Ddraig knowing how special Albion was to him but not the other way around.

I know there are perks that make training easier/faster, but what perks make teaching people easier/faster?

Is it okay to companion a real life celebrity?

Teaching Prodigy (400) Final fantasy 8

Thanks.

Sure. Who do you have in mind?

Nope. You get Wyverns, but not the Wyverns Issei manifested.

The thing with Issei that you learn as you read the manga is that, the kid's actually pretty wily, but he needs to be pushed for that cunning of his to truly shine. Those wyverns were a result of his need to outstrip the boosted power levels of his opponent at the time, but then he took a look at that ability and made go even further, by making his capabilities operate independently of his body.

You need that mindset, which is further helped by the fact that, until he fought with Sairarog, he was the weak link in the Peerage. Basically, he views himself as weaker than his opponent all the time, and because of that, when it is the case, he immediately starts cheating.

...well, except for that brawl with Sairarog.

That moment they had was largely for comedic purposes, if you take a closer look at the moment they both let their wielders use their original powers, you see that they never really thought about the fact that the only reason why they grew so powerful was because they pushed each other so far. They had the other to thank that they became the Heavenly Dragons, and that was when the Dividing Gear gained the Wyverns.

Sure. But it's more fun to put a twist on it, like getting them as a head-in-a-jar in Futurama or as a cannibal cultist in Creepypasta

>manga
fuck. Kill me now.

Light Novel I meant.

To be fair dragons are known to enjoy lusty women, entire myths and legends go on about it. So ddraig may not hate it that much

You know what, this made my skype people chuckle. Here you go.

Now to go back in the hole people want me to stay in.

Crusader Halefin (200 CP):
“Hlaughle.” [Salute]
It’s unknown what tribe Halefin is born from, or why he left to wander. It’s further unknown how exactly this murloc gained the favor of the Holy Light - but the Argent Dawn will never turn down someone with it’s blessing. And now this Paladin of the Swamps comes to your command, clad in custom-fit plate armor. With his warhammer Marshlight, and a waterproofed libram, this murloc stands fit and ready for battle.

For an additional 50 CP, Halefin is also equipped with an enchanted bridle, used to summon his steed Gleamscale - a lightning-fast crocolisk with a set of blessed armor that glows even in unnatural darkness.

Maybe, Ultimate Kars stated and seemed to have hundreds of times stronger hamon than Joseph. Though it may be both better control, and better overall physical ability rather than just breathing and muscles.