Do you guys trust Binance?

Do you guys trust Binance?

What is the highest amount you'd comfortably let sit in their exchange for a day or two?

What's a good exchange to begin with? Coinbase and GDAX have been broken pieces of shits for like 2 weeks now.

Binance is excellent. Use 2FA and you're fine.

Binance has b cash at 4k no way that's correct

Is binance crashing on chrome for anyone else when there is high volume like on Bch right now?

Yes seems to run like shit on chrome can you download like a client or something or is all web browser based?

They're an inscrutable chink exchange. I wouldn't trust them with much.

50k max.

where do you trade then that's more secure than binance?

i could have made thousands if it worked during the peak it didnt let me sell

That IS correct. Buying BCash on GDAX/Coinbase right now is a fucking ripoff, they knew they could pump and bullshit high prices in order to fuck all these FOMO fags.

Never had problems on Firefox.
Just use FF, stop being part of the Google Botnet

Actually I used FF until it didn't let me log in into binance anymore. It just says "Please try again later"

Shitty way to rip people off to disable buying it completely.

I have 3fa on binance and it feels pretty good

Get on Binance and buy up fast you don't even need to verify to trade or withdraw. Here is a referral link if you wanna sign up-
binance . com / ? ref = 12783330 (remove spaces)

You really can't blame Coinbase for it, you gotta blame all the retards that bought in off FOMO, shooting the price up so high that it couldn't cover the spread across exchanges.

wait using a different browser can drastically affect connection to exchanges?>?/??

I have $5k on Binance at any given time. I keep 80% of hold coins on ledger

Did you save your login details in FF? I had problems with that before, but if I type in my email+password and press enter, it works

Can I trust installing the Binance PC app or am I setting myself up for a joosting?

No, deleted all cookies - doesn't work

dunno, i have 6k-20k at all times. Dint forget to buy BNB to cut on fees

Use Safari, really stable.

I honestly don't know what's different on my PC
Do you have an ad blocker enabled on Binance?

I've got between 10-30k on binance all the time. It's the most trustworthy exchange in my eyes.

up to 50k with 2FA

It actually works now with disabling ublock origin, thanks

Shit happened to me when I installed Ublock origin, mark binance as safe.

I'm just about fed up with shittrex after they fucked up a withdrawal yesterday and I still don't have my money, nor heard back after opening that support ticket. I've not had any problems with binance though and do all of my trading there.

Shittrex fucked up when I was getting currency off there lol. Nano and Binance bff.

No. What if Binance gets hacked? Hackers can get their hands on your private keys. It's good for buying and selling in the moment but the currencies you have should be kept in a more safe wallet.

np user

For an unverified account? I wouldn't go above the 2 BTC daily limit. If you're level 2 verified then make sure you have 2FA, and I guess if they let you pull out 100 BTC at once then why not?

i trust them as much as i trust anyone in this huge dirty speculative bubble. the thought of how much is safe on there never crossed my mind.

There's not many places I trust. Coinspot I trust more leaving some on the exchange because of AUS regulations

any legit european exchanges?