HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY DURING THIS PANIC?

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY DURING THIS PANIC?

NO FOMOING INTO BCH

Buy BTC

>HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY DURING THIS PANIC?
>NO FOMOING INTO BCH
Short BTC.

You don't the volatility is fucking nuts, you get out and chill when the market is cool. People going from BTC to BHC and the mini crash happened and people just fucked off and now its 8k. Like what the fuck

Bitbean will deliver you from evil, child.

Buy btg

BUY BTC LOL

Buy EMC2 so I can let go of these bags plz.

Cheapcheapcheap prices.

You should have bought good cheap alts when BTC was at the top and alts were dirt cheap.

If you did, you do nothing. You wait until the panic is over, BTC realizes once and for all this is now a bear market, and alts pump steadily over the next few months.

Easy money doesn't require kneejerk reactions. It just gets ahead of everyone else.

thankfully I hold much bitbean and its very stable, wise investment

It's why you keep a percentage in fiat. Pulling 15% into fiat yesterday was like pulling teeth. Everything was green and the FOMO was brutal. But now I have $15k to go shopping with.

This. I believe in the technology of my alts and so I will keep holding.

Remember, inaction is a really hard and patient action to take, but it usually pays off.

Buy bch dumbass

Should I sell my ETH and buy BTC on the dip?, then move back into ETH later?

I sold many alts in preparation for BTC futures, funny enough. Consolidated heavily into the big three coins and SALT unfortunately.

Just fucking HODL your Alt coins tight like a pillow and let BCH fuck you in the ass without lube.

Buy all coins.
Wait.
Sell at the top.
Short all coins.
Easy.

So now the question is what should I buy to transfer to Binance and buy all these super shorted alts? ETH? LTC?

Idk senpai, I've lost 2/5 of my portfolio and this shit sucks.

You should have sold everything into tethers/fiat yesterday and then bought back in after BTC dropped like 20%

############
THIS JUST IN
############

YOU CAN ACTUALLY ARBITRAGE BCH SINCE ITS NOT A BROKEN SHITCOIN

PARITY CONFIRMED BEFORE EOY

BITCOIN CASH CONFIRMED FOR REAL BITCOIN

CORE CONFIRMED FOR SUBHUMAN

############
THIS JUST IN
############

is this a necro guild wars skill?
love you OP

How do you not make money? Ive been prepping for this for weeks, what are you a complete newfag? Get out of my sight scum

The bounce is just as hard as the crash, if not harder, just wait a couple weeks and you will be mooning again.

Sure, you can try trading and chasing pumps, it may work, but it may also not work. As the image I posted represented, discover what kind of trader you are.

I moved 33% of my BTC into ETH and will now patiently wait this out

unironically playing a game of hot potatoes with BCH since 4hours ago, made 25K so far using my bot. mfw, this should happen everyday

buy BTC
you think wallstreet is going to let BTC die?

buy the dips
or buy as much bcash and get ready to dump

lol good traders are just idiots that got lucky. You might as well bet on dice rolling.

Can't even login to gdax.

Lambo land going strong
We are gonna make it
Gain 7k in a few minutes holy fuck dis Christmas gonna be good

buy as much bch as you can and sell it in an hour for as much btc as you can get.

MOMMY WALLSTREET PLEASE TAKE MY BAGS

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

someone recognizes it..

I'mma buy BTC then. Waiting for a bit more of a dip, then buying in

there all shorting anyway so its a win for them

Buy low sell high

what was phase one of your master plan?

no shit. made 5k more in between the time I posted. I cant explain this feel, i-is t-this how bankster Jews feel? I feel so smug right now!

Why is BCH locked on GDAX and not moving like, even a penny? What's going on with it?

HOLY FUCK IT JUST KEEPS RISING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Total Portfolio?

Steal cars from driveways while everyone is yelling at their computers

~45 BCH on poloniex. My target is 50, Im following the whales
this is fucking amazing

IS BCC REALLY 8K I WANT TO CASH OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Verge xvg, still green

Why do I have a feeling that it's all gonna explode
Can I have nice things for the first time in my fucking life

Buy btc. This is not the first time we see this shitshow. Prepare for a fuckton of pink wojaks from bch marines getting fucking dumped on starting tomorrow

its all gonna be okay

Am I missing something?

Can I just buy BCH on one site and then sell it on Coinbase for crazy profit?

How though? GDAX is locked

Buy ETH
It's dipping only because BTC holders are getting margin called

When GDAX unlocks BCH trading, won't we see a big dip on all the three main coins?

Shouldn't we cash out of all coins now and rebuy once BCH is enabled?

>Poloniex

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

People are already doing that. Thats why the bch sell wall keeps getting higher. People want to make money off the morons buying it at stupid prices.

You would think BCH has not been available on every other exchange for 6 months.

Buy Sia
if that shit moons as hard as BCH I might as well open up a fucking charity

coinbase has locked buying of BCH

>tfw your shit country is not supported by coinbase
>inb4 pajeet
no

So? That doesnt stop people putting up their sells. Its went from 6k to 12k in the last 10 minutes.

how looong does it take for these BCH transactions from binance to complete?

can someone post the one with the big huge glasses/eyes

god bless he looks like such a cuck

i gotchu senpai

my fucking sides

>sell high alts
>buy low alts
>don't touch 25% btc stash
>don't touch 25% usd stash
>wait
>already up 0.5 btc in blockfolio

ETH has also been relatively stable today. It's actually rising now, I guess a lot of other people had the idea to ride out the chaos by holding ETH, which is also forecast to go over $1000 before EOY.

The xchanges are not the best platforms to swing trade at busy times.

You need a platform which is built to do the job - i.e placing a call if you think the trend will go up, or shorting by a put option, if you think the price will tank.

You need to put profit caps in to cancel automatically or sit at a computer, wait and do it manually.

That is, very basically, how to make money when a stock shows a trending redline/tank.

You need to be early with the call/put, i.e look forward as to the trend and get out fast before a floor/peak.

A lot of coiners buy the coin, but panic daily when they see a tank, a loss basically and end up fomo. Not preaching to you user, but coin holding is not for daytrading.

> Short BTC
> post on Veeky Forums
> Everything crash

/comfy/

Wait for the flood gates to open at the top and sell,if at rock bottom, buy as much as possible.

its too late now and almost impossible to time in the future but a few coins had massive flash crashes and are already back up to their previous sat value. the next time btc hits ath set a buy order 40% lower than the current price and if you're lucky it'll get filled