How do you add sexual themes to your games?

How do you add sexual themes to your games?

Consensually.

I run Monsterhearts, it's inherent to the system

Have neckbeards at your table, it will happen even if you try to stop it.

I genuinely don't understand this. Maybe if you play online and text, but at a table or with voice? I don't know. Do PCs romance each other? Just NPCs?

Maybe I'm too old and prudish.

Very subtly so that the players don't notice.

Reagents are a good start.

Simple, I don't.

Is this another thinly-veiled magical realm thread?

>I genuinely don't understand this. Maybe if you play online and text, but at a table or with voice? I don't know. Do PCs romance each other? Just NPCs?
The campaign of it I run is online with voices (although everyone involved is friends already). No PC on PC romance happened, although that's mostly to do with my players' general inability to make characters who actually get along with each other

Is the point the romance and interaction and sexy-times? Or is it a normal RPG with a bit of spank & tickle.

Monsterhearts is a game about teenage drama, obviously romance and sex stuff involves pretty heavily in that, it doesn't need to be there, but when it is it has a big impact on the main game, so it doesn't need to be there but if it is then it's automatically significant

>spank & tickle

By turning Pathfinder in Goblin Slayer.

A male wizard is selling Mage Hand handjobs for a silver a go.

Is it gay?

I don't like sexual themes in tabletop games.

>Dex vs Str

>Bigby's Silken Handjob

Too bad.

If you're 'adding' sex you're forcing it and it is magical realm.

Sex will happen naturally if your players want it and your world is nuanced and developed enough

>Monk 1 vs Goblin Boss Monster

This is why I prefer to play with/as undead. Keeps it simple, keeps it clean.
Vampires can be a bother, but they mechanically lose to liches so eh, I got all the bones in the world and not a single fuck to give.