Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Demon Edition

What are some memorable encounters you've had with demons?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d9Tc3cPj
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/rogue-talents
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/hedgewitch#toc121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops forgot ol bread

>Steelfist Commando can get rogue talents
>rogues can get hedgewitch secrets
Well then.

REAL old thread cause OP's a ninny.

I'm sorry user I should probably go to sleep now.

Well, my bed's pretty big. And I'm all alone. Sleep tite.

>tfw I've only ever faced one demon as a player

And it's always that same Quasit.

What are some good rogue talents to get with a steelfist commando?

>crossing the streams
oshitniggawhatareyoudoing

>take advanced rogue talent
>exchange combat feat for any other feat

The one that wiped out SotJR? :^D

It only killed Seht and Casimir.

I'm thinking either Prescient Dodger or Versatile Performance via Amateur Charlatan. Keyboard, String, or Sing would probably be helpful.
I've gone mad with power.

Ah, right, and Wrathspawn got the rest of them. Except for Onryou, who got dogpiled by goblins.

And yeth hounds.

YOU CAN'T JUST STICK GLASSES ON EVERYONE user.

And Tsuto, and Nualia, and zombie Seht, and...well, I got a look at the logs. It was a long list.

Could you give me the srd link? I tried checking the rogue talent page and I'm not seeing em.

>THE KNOT

No. NO. NOOOO!

They're on the Spheres of Power wiki

Speaking of, here's the logs of your golden girl getting mind-broken, /pfg/: pastebin.com/d9Tc3cPj

Are small sized mounted lancers worth it?
The whole point of lancing was to get a large as fuck damage die isnt it so doesnt taking a smaller damage die sort of go against the point?

>onyo is raep

My sides

This is the greatest shitpost of ALL TIME

I've actually been looking for it without glasses. Can't find one, I think it was made like this.
As says, you've got
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/rogue-talents
And Hedgewitch Secret points you here.
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/hedgewitch#toc121

I see you weren't around for the hours-long bamboozle that was SotJR's last session.

So I'm interested in playing a Paladin of the Empyrean Lady Zohls, is there any material on her aside from Inner Sea Gods?

Forgot to add that I've already read her entry in Chronicle of the Righteous.

Prescient dodger is definitely pretty damn good for a warlord.

I think I'll steal from you and take that as a rogue talent.

>Steal from you

What do you mean by this?

He wants to steal your QTness.

I'll come with you, I was working on apps but found myself retyping the same sentence three times. I'll do it tomorrow.

>me
>cute
Oh, uh, only if you say so, user! I don't think I'm that cute...

user no it might be a vilderavn! or even worseA RORY

So long as it's a cute Vilderavn

I still think Roryanon is cute.

Both have floof, lots and lots of floof!

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN FUCKING SPOILER TAGS

FUCK OFF

>I still think Roryanon is cute.
Even after he posted ERP logs without someone's permission then threw a pity part for himself and shitposted about himself then antagonized people when they called him a shit head and said he was "tired of people talking about it" when he began it all to begin with.

Roryanon is a fucking shithead. Like god damn.

So, tell me /pfg/ Why did Arcforge get nuked?

>t. someone who never owned a puppy before
I said he was cute. I never said he didn't shit all over my favorite sandals.

Ssalard

Even an idiot can learn, user. Ssalarn

Yeah because acting like a fucking drama queen and throwing yourself a pity party is analogous to a puppy shitting on the carpet. Roryanon is a fucking asshat.

So everyone here is a girl, right? It's the only way to justify the behavior I've witnessed in my time here.

Just couldn't be bothered to finish? Was it a solo project? Did he chase off the other devs? What?

>Even an idiot can learn, user
And he has not demonstrated anything of the sort, he's demonstrated trying to rile people up to pity him in order to get more attention.

We're all pretty pretty princesses.

Then why are you giving him attention

I wish. I'd hookup with a cute user in a heartbeat

People are not puppies.

You all certainly act like it. And more.

>tfw you will never have a redeemed Vilderavn bro
>tfw the two of you will never go on radical adventures and silly shenanigans together

Nah bruh, Imma dude

Ssalarn is notoriously difficult to work with, and DSP treats people who come on temporarily poorly.

Everyone on Veeky Forums wants to be the little girl.

>asking this question on a non-shit board of Veeky Forums
Everyone is a little girl on Veeky Forums

I'll make Roryanon one.

E-Even me?

Is this why we haven't seen shit from DSP in a while? Ssalarn is DDS now, right?

How do you redeem a Fae when they're literally built to wreck havoc and destruction? That's like asking a Succubus to stop sucking dick.

Divine intervention.

Gloriana is Worst Girl
Cashmere is Pure

>That's like asking a Succubus to stop sucking dick.
>implying this is hard
t. /u/ or something

Especially you.

>non-shit board

Questionable.

good god user that's lewd

You have to train him to wear the collar and love the leash

Sometimes I wonder.

Most of the 3pp devs you can name are going to be freelancers who sign on to one company or another to write a book and then go their own way. There's been more than one story of DSP freelancers getting the short end of the stick. As for Ssalarn, he's one of the freelancers working on Spheres of Might, and prima donnaing it to failure.

You sweet summer child. You know not the horrors we have witnessed.

This? This is only the beginning.

>just realized that Ssalarn tends to be the death knell for whatever company he's working for at the time
Guys, how do we get Ssalarn to work for Paizo?

Gloriana is a filthy old hag with a blown-out cootch!

Kinda rude to say that. What if someone said you had a blown out asshole? How would you feel?

... Have the recent OPs been written by succubi, intentionally bringing smut so they can suck up the sexual energy?

I'd be happy at least my cootch wasn't blown out too, because all her holes are loose!

So is DHB still cursed to never get a game? What happened with RotRK?

You can't prove that's the case, but I can't prove it's not.

So we're looking at a regular cat-in-a-box.

What did he kill before Dreamscarred?

Fae have been noted to be far more sapient and actually have agency to them than Outsiders. Plus many Fae are good and noble of heart, while others have been known to turn to thir opposite form.

The only difference between a Fae and a Humanoid is that Fae come from a wierdo magical dimension where reality shifts with imagination

I know it's a dead horse but why are 90% of Roll20 GMs awful?

>sneaking through Brinewall Castle in Jade Regent
>listen at door, crack door, peer through, rinse, repeat
>"Do I see anything in this room, GM?"
>"I don't know, do you?"
>mfw

If it was a joke and he explained after that'd be one thing, but...

"Yes, I see a giant pile of diamonds. We're rich. We're so so rich."

Because they're looking for randos online to game when you should have friends already.

>So we're looking at a regular cat-in-a-box.

I am innocent of this

He couldn't make the Wednesday game day and didn't want the GM to do something just to accommodate him.

Memec@, why did you have to leave us

>turning down the GM's kind offer
what an asshat

It's true! Cashmere probably hasn't done more than maybe kiss a classmate. She's pure! PURE!

Nothing rude about speaking truth to sluts!

It's called being polite. Was your mother a crack-whore? Where are your manners?

Aren't exercises and potions that can fix that though?

Exercise? Please, Kegels don't actually do too much to fix the goods down there, and potions I don't think are a thing in the setting.

She's had two literal horse-cocks jammed down both of her holes for hours, that's not coming out.

You were not ready, but I will be with you in spirit.

Except the whole "taking big dicks stretches you out" thing is fictional. Aging does, and repeated childbirth does, but not sex. /r9k/ go and stay go.

Nice Dubs

He got into Streets of Cantha.

I haven't been a part of this conversation but I'm genuinely curious now how it works, does stretching only occur on the way out?

I believe Ssalarn also worked on SoP Expanded Options?

That just means Cashmere needs to be corrupted and abused until she's a miserable sobbing wreck!

Apologies for that, it posted without my permission.

Anyway, what do you think Zohls has on her investigation board?

Fuck off pfg is obgyn

I think it's that your body will naturally recover from most "stretching", but babies are too much stress on your body to allow for that, and aging means that *all* your muscles are slowing down and growing less elastic.

*not

>Zohls’s palace on Heaven is filled with endless halls full of labeled evidence, research notes, maps covered in check marks, sketches of interesting individuals, and laboratory equipment. She rarely visits her fellow empyreal lords, finding them largely uninteresting and difficult to talk to. Her sense of superiority leaves her somewhat lonely, and she greatly enjoys interacting with individuals—be they mortal or divine—who can match her in intelligent conversation.