Someone is going to jail for this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abWuYfT
whistleblower.gov/overview/submitatip/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone explain wtf is going on and why It's trading at 8500 on Coinbase?

>involve authorities in crypto
youre not gonna make it

It's post only atm. I tried to arbitrage and make $100k but you can't sell yet. I'm just going to stay on bittrex and sell when it double or triple a.

not enough ppl have their bch on gdax yet so when market buys started coming in it ate through the sell walls and skyrocketed

they are going to cuck crypto and go to jail. fuck sake

his point was that someone obviously opened the market and then closed it. All the BCH are being listed at 3 BTC per BCH because someone put a buy order there.

Either some coinbase employee made a very bad mistake (and will be canned) or someone set this up on purpose (and will be jailed).

Why would "they" go to jail? And who is they?

Order book too thin, too many people slammed market buy as soon as they opened it.

if you don't want to pay 9k for a BCH don't put in the order. gtfo with your "regulations" and "jail" jew shit.

Not only was there insider trading hours leading up to this but Coinbase are manipulating the price

Yeah, for sure manipulation going on off insider tips about this evenings news.

There’s a reason the bitcoin.com went all in bcash today.

He’s going to jail too.

I was part of the huge 3099.99 buy wall. Nothing was filled. So how the fuck would market buys blast through? Wtf they doing.

Should i buy some BCC for some cheaper on another exchange than coinbase ?

5300 CAD on QuadrigaCX and 10900 CAD on coinbase.

The "buy bch" button on coinbase. Limit order.

>there are people LINING UP to BUY at 8500

hmm, its almost like nobody smart enough to already be holding the real bitcoin was retarded enough to try to sell it for only $3100

Probably because the first taker was a buy, so it ate up some room for bots to place buys in front of you before there was enough taker sells to fill your buy.

I had a buy limit order priced in at the line like everyone's else. 3099.99. Did anyones get filled?

The Jews obviously.

I could not set a buy limit at 3099.99x or 3100

3099.99 was the highest it could be placed, and the order book had 4500 plus at that price. Am I dumb? Help me to understand...

That's a market order, not a limit order

Sorry I'm dumb, swap the two words around.

>youre not gonna make it
No Limit Order on Coinbase and normies are rushing for bitcoin 2.0

Im hardly understanding why it's stuck at such a high price.

If these walls drop, won't BTC/LTC/ETH all start to fall like crazy during the insane fomo?

I'm wondering if the proper strategy is to wait a short while, sell everything, then rebuy back in while everything drops low as BCH sucks part of the market up its ass.

Is this a poor strategy?

I've had enough of this faggot Ver.

I don't care what gets taken down with it, but I am bringing down Bcash tonight. I submitted evidence of coordinated leaks from CB beginning this afternoon with the pump.

It's over. Bcash is finished.

i gotta say thats a broken graph

ITS GOING TO DUMP HARD WHEN IT HITS COINBASE

people will sell it for BTC
and then trade alts

BCASH is a worthless contentious fork

Yeah, all the normies that lost so much money that they can't pay back their loans.
No jew and no whale will go to jail.

I don't think this is the result of insider trading. Of course the BCH volume is going to skyrocket when Coinbase disburses the thousands of BCH it had stored to customers individual wallets?

Is there a ways others can submit complaints?

He won't go to jail and by tommorow you will forget about all this.

Correct I was in line with everyone else with a buy limit order of 3099.99 which is the max that could be set. There should have been no way a market order could go through since trading hadn't started.

Did my limit buy not go through because I didn't price it right? Or did it not go through because it's all glitched?

I just want to make I am doing the right thing the next time there is a starting line again.

>I am bringing down Bcash tonight
> I submitted evidence of coordinated leaks from CB beginning this
Somehow this translates to
>It's over. Bcash is finished.
deluded

DUMP DUMP DUMP that piece of shit

get in the fucking bunker first!

discord.gg/abWuYfT

You fuckers were telling me to dump my BCH when it was down near $1000. I'm diversified.

>implying anyone will read your submission

whistleblower.gov/overview/submitatip/

>Someone is going to jail for this
found the wallstreet loser
WALL STREET BTFO

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Bitcoiners complaining to the government to bail them out, get fucked.

Halp. Is this how it'll go down?

Who do you think they were coordinated with? With the "Bitcoin.com Owner Sells" stories all hitting today?

Ver is about to get black bagged.

>Bitcoiners complaining to the government to bail them out, get fucked.
typical wall street

You set a buy limit order for 3099. Trading was activated. Someone set a sell order for 8000. Someone else went on Coinbase, clicked "BUY BCH INSTANTLY" which automatically bought the lowest sell order (8000)

Had quickly setup my bot to support BCH on GDAX, it keeps my orders at best bid/ask. Had order to buy at best bid. Trading started and price skyrocketed. Bot properly cancels order when it realizes it’s not the best order. And then nothing. My USD balance is showing as if a trade filled, but BCH is 0. Price is very high now, fearing order filled at stupid price, shut down bot. Realize I forgot to add BCH to a switch statement, luckily BTC was default. Found order on BTC book at $7525. Haste makes waste but sometimes, software bugs save the day.

what retards are trying to buy at that wall lmao

wait people bought this piece of shit garbage for 8k?

WTF!!!

that's depressing

how is this coin even half decent. cant even trade on binance

>Correct I was in line with everyone else with a buy limit order of 3099.99 which is the max that could be set. There should have been
If the price never dropped to 3099.99 your buy never filled because people were willing to pay more then you. See the OP pic, the red is all the people willing to sell. They are only willing to sell at 9000, there is nothing less. Buy placing a limit order you are a market maker the market takers have to be willing to SELL at your limit order. In this case there were more market takers that wanted to BUY, not sell. Market BUYERS fill the limit orders of sellers. Market SELLERS can only fill the limit orders of buyers. Because there were so many market buyers it would be impossible for your market maker buy order to fill because market buyers CAN'T fill a market maker buy order. Only market sellers.

coinbase fucked up. they don't have enough money to cover all the sells that are happening

its listed under BCC on binance for some dumb reason

see
i've been an instant card buyer up until today, luckily it didn't happen to me but holy fuck that's terrifying. going to go deposit fiat into my account from now on

It's because dumb coinbase users clicked the buy button without looking at the price. There weren't enough sell orders so it skyrocketed for a moment and trading was halted.

But don't be surprised when it's back to 8k in a few days.

Insance, over 10000 sell orders?

woo....finally, my BCH transferred to GDAX from my other exchange. I've been HODLing these since the fork.

What are the odds I can sell @ $8000ish?

Buy orders were removed, just now.

whats happening next?

>market order

Maybe I'm retarded, but is there ever actually a reason to do this?

Coinbase purchases go through gdax as market orders.

Convenience

>What are the odds I can sell @ $8000ish?

Near 0

they literally didn't think to go live on GDAX a day or two before coinbase to let it stabilize

People bought and sold at the prices shown in the gdax market, whats wrong with that?

>crypto
>jail

>commodity futures trading comission
Oh I'm sure they are fucking laffing at your idiotic submission right now.

rage more corecucks. this is gonna be the best orgasm I've had in years.

I just used binance to convert my gdax litecoin to bitcoin cash hoping for a clean double. Guess I'm going to lose out on the deal...lol

when bot competition for best order slot stops you from being able to get your limit buy filled before the trend reverses.

they are premature to the price in a few days..

this guy pays attention.
also, the coordinated BTC dump right before. this shit was even more obvious than the first time they tried this

Decent if you don't sell it at the same time as bitcore maximalists. See August 1 when idiots sold their BCH for 300$ and then it went to 1k.

>implying a coin listed on coinbase isn't going to 3x

Exact same thing happened to me friend, cashed out of LTC and made a market order for BCH and the BCH bought at 6000

deluded corecuck

Unironically fucking kill yourself.

I was just too slow. Took a half hour to get that litecoin transferred over and now still waiting for them to confirm my bitcoin cash.

Sell orders are wiped also. Likely all transactions will be reversed

would you expect that i would get my LTC back or just the cash?

Is it still possible for me to send my BCH from Coinbase to Gdax to sell it?

You can't buy bitcoin cash with litecoin, right? So cash.

A thousand people like me just tried the binance gdax carry trade...lol

fastest way to kill myself????

I've got my BCH in Gdax. I'm assuming I can't sell anything since buy orders are locked.

Looking at gdax now and it shows trade history with people buying at 13k dollar. Wtf?

REJECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=X7dFMbubxr4

Got the same. Don't worry user, wait for these buy orders to open, normies will be clamoring for BCH and we'll be on a ship to the moon. Shit, even Veeky Forums is foaming at the mouth to buy some.

As far as I can tell, a massive wall of sell orders appeared for $8500 on coinbase. There's a bunch of bots there artificially pumping it up, who glitched out and started buying those expensive coins making the price do pic related.
Coinbase realised they'de been caught out and froze trading, then cleared the orders and turned off their bots.

>There's a bunch of bots there artificially pumping it up

Wallstreet is also here with bots, but they aren't designed for such an unstable asset.

Looks like they had been planning it for a while.
Got mine on the 13th

gay

Wow a whole penny worth!

wait so it's not bots?
Just retards clicking the "BUY BCH NOW DUMBSHIT!" button on Coinbase.
And they ended up chipping away at that massive wall of $8500 sell orders.

The coinbase blog says the employees are barred from trading bitcoin cash until it stabilizes. Says nothing about the company being barred. But like I said Wallstreet is here also. Plus us plebs. Just too much for the system.

The point is that it's December 13th.
They had been planning doing this for at least a week, but gave basically no warning and completely messed it up.

Yeah, that BTC dust that became BCH dust is years old.
I use GDAX.

you do realize that Bcash, Bcoin, and any other cryptocurrency isn't considered currency in any way, shape, or form, right?

It's considered bartering or gift giving, which isn't shit. You can't even legally tax it because of its nature, though in some states they try to enforce it but it's really not legal on a federal level.

>you do realize that Bcash, Bcoin, and any other cryptocurrency isn't considered currency in any way, shape, or form, right?
In the US, certainly.
In Japan, it's currency.

>work up courage to finally ask stacy out
>rejected
>"at least i still have my crypto"
>log onto gdax
>rejected