Fate/Stay RPG campaign

Today I was deliberating on how to make a Fate/Stay campaign in D&D 5th edition. I'd like your help, Veeky Forums.

My starting ideas are:
>Characters must be human, and be a wizard, warlock, druid, or sorcerer (wild magic only).
>Wizard's hit die becomes a D8, to offset the weakness of being one.
>All characters have access to mage armor as a cantrip that can only be cast on themselves.
>The story will be about the character's mission from the Clock Tower to fight the Church.

That's all I've got so far.

I like the idea. Perhaps you can use the spell-point system instead of spell slots to make the spellcasting feel more fluid.

You need some kind of fun summonable to make this work. It might take homebrewing to make sure that summons can defend their caster well enough.

Something based on the Find Familiar spell maybe?

I want this campaign to be sort of a epilogue to the Fate/Stay storyline. Now that the Holy Grail War is over, the conflict between the Church and the Magic association goes all out. That's the premise of the story.

Explain what you mean. Or maybe find a source I could read? I have an idea of what you mean.

for those not summoning grail servants, the familiars are usually pretty similar to standard ones.

maybe a plot point is that there is a stashed artifact that is capable of summoning a heroic spirit? that would make it desirable to all parties.

Wizards must fuck to restore spell slots

Does that make them spell sluts?

The spell point system basically replaces spell slots with "spell points." You cast spells by expending a certain number of these spell points. Each spell is worth 2-3-5-6-7-9-10-11-13, depending on the spell level 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 respectively. To calculate how many spell points you have, just convert all of your spell slots into spell points and add them up.

If you want a better description of this, it is on page 288 of the 5e DMG. I personally think it is a nice idea.

So you are saying I can rape someone if I run out of mana?

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Remember that servants can normally only be killed by other servants. (Regeneration -/Noble Phantasm) Also should be mid to high level NPCs, not something like a familiar or animal companion. Having one should cost spell slots, more if they want to recharge their NP. Command seals are 3 charges of limited wish.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure they'd have to cum inside you

Technically speaking, yes you can leech through rape, but more transfer is made if both partners orgasm, and it is most efficient if they orgasm together.

> Fate/Stay Night.
> Going against the church.

Good fucking luck.

Allow for feats and proficiencies from other classes though. Nasu mages do a lot depending on how traditional they are. Rin is shown to be able to hurt Caster with her fists after using some basic buff magic, not to mention characters like Kotomine.

Also, bend the rules for spells, given how diverse and abstract the magic should be.

Well the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, orgasm is a semi-involuntary response to stimulation after all.

Then again, I'm no rape scientist, but I imagine the amount of work involved in inducing a simultaneous orgasm would probably make the whole endeavor incredibly time inefficient, and at that point you should really question how you manage to command phenomenal magical power but are unable to convince anyone to sleep with you.

The setting is shit so don't.

>5th

Jesus Christ I do not know if you could have picked a more boring system to run something as ridiculous as Nasuverse.

I don't understand why you would want to use 5th edition for this. You should find a system better suited.

Even the hot mess that is Pathfinder would be a little bit better than 5e.

Why not go with something like M+M? That thing is made for ridiculous settings like Fate.

I feel like the summoner and servant should be combined, at least at the start, into one character effectively.

The summoner themselves should be a small part of the 'character sheet'. Make them human with a couple of possible classes and a few abilities. However the bulk of the character would be the servant. Let that be where you can choose between race and class and all the other stuff you tend to think about when making a character.

You could also think of it kinda like find familiar with the roles reversed. The summoner can certainly do stuff, but it's mostly in the areas of various support, while the servant is the one that does the bulk of the work.