Am I alone?

Who else bought at the ATH of ATHs $4500? Feeling pretty fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/943313327249330177
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050898.0
twitter.com/GDAX/status/943307603760648193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bch is the coin mcafee said would go to 1million

go check his twitter its true

just fkn hodl you got the deal of a lifetime

Thanks. I was so quick to buy, that it was just at the peak. It actually crashed down to $2700 minutes later.

I think I'll be OK long term, but I can't help think if only I were 5 minutes later.

godspeed in recovering, user. the future you is hopefully more fomo-resistant

its probably too late now. guess i shouldn't have sold last night. i don't have the balls anymore to trade i'm just going to watch this moon without me.

Bittrex scammed me. They disconnected me and didn't process my sell order. Thankfully I didn't go all in. I am never buying Bcash again. I got a bad feeling... like this is all coordinated by the exchanges/miners and the Bcash team. Fuck them and their shitcoin. Fuck Bittrex too.

I feel like a verified coinbase listing is at least kind of a valid reason to fomo. I should have waited though...

What are all your thoughts on what will happen next? BTC nosedive? Equilibrium between the two at $10K? What?

im pretty sure bittrex is legit and just got overwhelmed by the surge in volume. coinbase, on the other hand, how the fuck do they announce they're listing the coin and then open trading 5 minutes later? why now of all times when bch was on a clear uptrend? absolutely disgusting

Look at GDAX order history. Plenty of fools bought at $9000 LMAO!

Look at this dude.

lol bcash idiots. you don't learn do you?

That makes me feel better.

I hope this shit plummets.

binance fucked me into 4400 laggy BULLSHIT

FUCK

PLEASE PUMP GDAX AND COINBASE

ATH was 9500.

Some poor bastards bought at >9000.

press f for respect

Never before haven't lost 500$ in just 30 seconds. FUCKING BCASH FUCK YOU

f

>tfw sold on normiebase for 8500/bch.

well played, congrats man

1) bought at ATH

2) panic sell order when I saw it drop by 2,000$ in a blink of an eye

3) tried to cancel my sell order after I realized it was a mistake, couldn't cancel

4) bittrex lagged nad lagged and lagged

3 minutes later, dust settled and I lost $500 USD

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FUCK YOU BITTREX

how much is it now?
also who the hell buys it for that much/ it's 3.5k on bittx right nw

Did you already have them on there? I can't imagine transfer are working for shit at the moment

Never click market buy in a pandemonium like this

jesus this was risky as fuck. Binance was lagging about and i managed to sell my order so made some profit but i think the risk was waaaay bigger.

do you guys think this will destroy bch, this price won't last and as soon as coinbase enables trading I'm expecting massive bch dump back to .1 or even less. I think either a big whale or coinbase themselves set this up to sell bch before their customers could unload and drop bch's price

Pump chasers deserve to get fucked in the ass without lube, fucking faggots, hope you buy back into your alts with 30% loss

IM NOT FALLING FOR THE BCASH-BITCOIN CORRECTION A THIRD TIME OKAY

Hoping many norms got butt raped

I bought at $3700. Not too happy right now but I'll hold even if it goes back down to $2000.

Yeah I has btc on there during the fork. Free money woo!

Gdax (coinbase) has colluded and fucked you. They pumped the price prior they updated their blog. The whole thing stinks.

(((Brian Armstrong))) is a jew. (((CNBC))) is pumping Bcash tomorrow.
twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/943313327249330177

Gdax fucked everybody MtGox style.

BCH is a scamcoin. They tell you its cheaper, but is it? user? Is it cheap to buy it before (((they))) dump it? Just never touch again that scamcoin, you will get BURNED.

And never forget the email they sent in july to everybody.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050898.0

Drop BCASH, Drop Gdax and DROP COINBASE.

Pretty much did something similar last ATH but rode it out. It stings but if you did your research you know its a good hold.

I'm convinced bcash is only a tool to devalue bitcoin so bcash owners can buy more bitcoin.

After failing this many times, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Aaaand my transaction was cancelled. Oh well, not like I did anything for it.

how many times do we have to tell you to hold your btc?

Lmao, grasping at straws. First the Corefags attack the people who are supporting BCH, then they're attacking the exchanges. The only way anyone would get burned is buying ATH. People buying BTC ATH are shitting in their pants right now.

BCore shills out in force to prey on the weak. Stay strong Bitcoin Cash, go over to r/btc if you need some strength.

that moment bitcoiners understand they'er buying 1's and 0's to sell 1's and 0's to other people who think they can sell it to someone else.

bought at like $3800,

sold all my tron, cardano and litecoin

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

At least I held my verge

You should buy BCH now because its going to grow steadily.

brainlet moron

dont listen to corecuck kikes

Learn the difference between what you believe and reallity. Just check Gdax timeline, everybody is pissed off.

Bcash moonbois think its cheaper than bitcoin, but its actually cheaper not to lose 2000$ in every (((dump))).

Check Gdax timeline. Tomorrow everything will be RED.
twitter.com/GDAX/status/943307603760648193

What the fuck are you talking about

Fucking FOMO'd at 0.265. What the FUCK have I done. Sold all my LINK and QSP to do it.

Fucking JUST.

You guys do realize the only reason why it stopped is because Coinbase crashed, right? There's probably hundreds of thousands of people who just found out about the update and are ready to buy.

Do you understand that everybody is going to dump that overpriced shitcoin as soon as they resume trading?

are you guys safe

I believe in making money. I'm not some stupid fanboy of any coin nor do I do FOMO buys.

I didn't get burned because I bought BCH when it was at around 0.90 and I sold at 0.230.

What you say about BCH also applies to BTC. Anyone who bought BTC ATH is bagholding right now. How long before it goes back up is anyone's guess.

No
I am scare
Hug me, bro

>says the person wanting to purchase a single coin
Stop being a poor nigger.

That's not how normies think.

>25,000 weekly limit
lol, okay gramps.

i'll press F for FUCK THEM. faggots!

>people falling for this bait still

there's hundreds of thousands of people that are realizing it's not 8500 right now too, and pissed the fuck off.
(not me, but it's a lol-fest on twitter).
I'm still waiting for my bcash shit coins to appear in my wallet.

,lo

Everybody starts off with that amount after a single transaction goes through at whatever amount

well fuck i bought off gdax for very high... looks like ill be holding this shit for a long time

Well besides being retarded, you've never used Coinbase.

When will it be added? I'm depressed as hell tonight user. Emptied my LINK, REQ, QSP and RCN bags to go all in on this. Then 10 fucking minutes later it crashes and LINK gives the EOY announcement.

>being this retarded

I spent 5% on my portfolio for BCH to try and catch a ez gain.

But cashing all those alts? hahahahahahahaha

enjoy those bags while the alts you sold moon

Dude it's on Coinbase now, once normies submissions are finally accepted next week they will spend all their parents xmas money on the "cheap BitCoin" it will not be long until it is $9500 again

I'm going to give it until tomorrow at least. I bought in around 0.21, so hopefully I can sell at a profit tomorrow. I've never done something so stupid. But to be fair, if CB and GDAX didn't freeze I probably would've made a nice little flip.

what was your avg buy price? bch might 3x again when the normies buy in. remember every single coin that's added on coinbase has at least 3x'd so just hold.

reading this thread makes me feel moderately better for buying at $3k+

I'm down almost 50% from what I had yesterday. If I hadn't sold I'd only be down 10-20% now that things are recovering/cooling off.

Just fucking praying BCH runs up and I hit a new Satoshi high as it pulls BTC down. It's my only hope left. I'm not buying back into my alts with half my satoshis.

Seriously fuck this coin, got in at sub .20 sats before that huge pump to .29 and I was literally a few hundred sats away from my sell price and it dumps, somehow as it was dumping my market order sold at around .17 sats instead of .24 which was the initial sell offer.

No it fucking sold at the bottom and rebounds fuck this coin fuck Bittrex and fuck normiebase for adding this shitcoin pump and dump shit. That is the last time this coin fucks me over, it happened during the floppening and it fucking happened to me again lost at least 4k in total chasing this coin ever since BTC got forked.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I have done the same many times.

Anyone else send bch to gdax and not have it show up yet? Confirmed and everything but not showing up on the deposits

getting sketched out here

daddy definitely some no good trades today

yeah, coinbase and gdax are fucking glitched to hell right now

Around 0.21 sats, so it's not so bad. I just don't understand the math. I don't understand how I'm down so much compared to what Delta/Blockfolio are telling me.

I had ~$10.5k yesterday, or roughly 0.55 BTC. Today, right now, I have ~0.4. Just fucking stressed man, I don't normally do this sort of shit.

dont feel bad. this coin is going to be easily at 16k in another few months. this is only the beginnng. i honestly don't even know why anyone would sell it. just buy it and hold it.

I sent mine and its in my wallet, took about ~40 min. But gdax wont let you sell BCH atm

Son...

you've got a way to fall

>get scared about BTC
>sell half and put $35(all I have) into BCH at 8pm
>fw i realize i just now I bought BTC, NOT BCH

You're not alone OP I bought at $3800.
Just sleep tight and try not to think about the wojacks.

3800 isn't that bad. I got at 3400, not really complaining. BCH is disabled on normie base. Hopefully they can get it running by tomorrow and normies will all buy.

Waaaaaa waaaa

how the fuck did you even buy at 4.5k?
price didn't go above 3.6k that I saw

> dont feel bad. this coin is going to be easily at 16k in another few months.
My God, you guys are ruthless. You push 5 full pump-and-dumps, and already priming number 6? Fucking A

You're not alone, user. I also bought at around that price. Exactly the same reason as you.

Coinbase will bring in new money into BCH, don't worry. We'll be fine in 3-4 weeks.

Im raging. Ill have a vendetta against bcash for the rest of my life.

I bought exactly at that price too. Sold all my wabi.

Don't worry, user. Long term we'll be fine. BCH is on fucking Normiebase. It can only go up from here.

How much BCH do I need to buy right now for an easy $10k gain minimum? anyone have any idea?

in what timeframe, 5 years? 10? in theory any of the not-shitcoins can hit 1m with enough time

that would take down coinbase, they wouldn't add a coin for direct purchase just to dump all they have you're thinking too short term on a market thats all about insane profits so far

Bitcoin cash is a scam. Roger Ver has a felony conviction, yet can live in Japan even though Japan has a rule against that. (he is a fed)

Roger Ver was sending people to MtGox shortly before it went down, when most of the community knew months in advance that MtGox had severe problems.

Roger Ver's business partner and best pal Jihan Wu put several backdoors into antminer mining hardware #Antbleed
we still only know of 4. there might be more still.

Roger Ver steals the name bitcoin, since he does not want to convince people with facts or better performance, but fool newbies into buying into his scam

the guy is a scumbag and everyone who helps him get right, i.e. you newbies who do not do any research, help him do that by giving this jackass your hard earned money

normies dont understand shitcoins, they see even the most feeble knockoffs as a "different" bitcoin.

everything is going to explode as they pour in

Start with 20k

you will have 10k left in wallet tomorrow trust me

Got it for free and hold. Feels gud.

watch the other exchanges. BCC is getting pushed down real fucking hard so they can moon it again when gdax comes back up. Roger is gonna give the crypto world AIDS

Bitzeny. It's the Japanese secret. From .000063 USD in may to .19 now. The japs don't even shill it. Best cpu coin by far

This.

HODL idiots. 10k this weekend.
Normies will sell half BTC and buy BCC. it's on fucking COINBASE NOW

pretty much this, bcrashies can have fine ill put my money into good coins like chainlink