Smart

>smart
>certified qt 3.14
>loyal
>has no basis for what's sexy or attractive in a human so love is more pure
>is willing to risk ethereal wrath to be with you

Tell me, fellow stalwar/tg/uardsmen, why haven't you joined the Tau Empire and found yourself a qt Firecast Waifu already?

Nah man, Watercaste is where it's at. Way curvier, and bred for "diplomacy".

Because it's heresy. Also, I'm pretty sure Tau have teeth in their vaginas. Serrated teeth.

Because an Earth Caste member had to keep a Pulse Pistol for seppuku purposes in case the Etherals figured out she was making art. On top of all the other conditioning, a Fire Caste waifu is effectively ensured to be mentally unstable in some way or another, whether to break out of the conditioning in the first place or during the process of fighting all that indoctrination.

It really isn't worth it you filthy hedonistic, race-betraying, duty-abandoning, self-serving heretic scum.

>Fire caste
>Piloting

That's air caste you dummy

If it's curves your looking for then your choice ought to be Earth Caste. They are certifiably thiccer and won't talk circles around you.

Eldar waifu superior.

>humans with pointy ears
>hardwired to be complete assholes and fuck everyone over,

Get your shit taste out of here Guilliman. This is thread is reserved for best waifus only.

>fellow stalwar/tg/uardsmen,
Fifty teef sayz dat dis post a is eiv'fa a Blue boy lookin' ta get one ov 'em fap thingies, a blue nob doin' some ov dat propa-ganda stuff, or da blue got equivalent ov Macha.

SPEAK! HIGH GOTHIC! MAN!

>Implying I havn't
Tau Fire Caste best girls, no contest

I'm into feet, not hooves... wat do?

Remain strong and kill the blueberries like a proper Guardsmen, what else?

Go suck on Slannesh's arsenic covered toes you filthy deviant.

>no nose
But if she cant smell my semen, can live truly blossom?

Dis nigga.

>tfw no exodite gf

Tau olfactory organs are located inside their mouth cavity, and are actually better than Human noses, she can smell your semen especially strongly, user.

But what if i want to gag her and use the backdoor of the expansion sphere?

>she isn't holding the control stick
That's like erotica 101 mate.

All 40k waifus are equally inferior to pic related

>implying it's not all three.
Hey, even Ethereals have needs,

>be in relationship with Eldar
>be nothing more than an outlet for her deviant bestiality fetish

>Be in relationship with Tau
>Be part of cute Romeo-and-Juliet-esque, relationship based on mutual attraction, cooperation, and love for each other.

>Romeo-and-Juliet-esque
>confirmed for never having read the play
That sounds like a shitty thing to do, like six people end up dead and two families are broken.

I'll stick with my Harlequin waifu. She'll teach me to dance, make music, and I can fuck her like an animal.

*incomprehensible hissing*WHERE THE WAIFUS AT!?!

BECAUSE THEY'RE ALIENS

WE CAN NOT FUCK

EVEN IF POSSIBLE, MY BALLS AND DICK ARE GONE OH GOD SEE THIS IS WHY I CRUSADE AGAINST ALIENS

No Tyranid, you are the Waifu.

And then Tyranid was hot grill.

As a male Tyranid player, I would be quite happy with that Waifu. Well, so long as I don't get eaten or tentacles go up my ass/in my throat/in my urethra

Nice try genestealer.

>Because an Earth Caste member had to keep a Pulse Pistol for seppuku purposes

lel source?

Looks like it's another episode of "Whose Waifu a best: 40k edition"! I love these.

Because that's fucking heresy senpai

If you are betraying mankind with subhumans, at least choose a decent subhuman, one that is actually worth the betrayal of Big E and your race.

>40k is a fantasy universe, which means everything can be your waifu
>You could chose butiful stronk independent Slaanesh
>Instead, you choose a mortal

Primitive Imagination on this board just disgusts me

man this is some serious Heresy.
I think I require assistance honorable battle brother.

RIGHT BEHIND YOU BROTHA
FUCK 'EM FAGGOTS

WE PURGE IN HIS NAME

Slannesh would be just as interested in cutting you and indulging in different esoteric flavors of pain as much as pleasure, would never slow down for any sort of calm, loving, or tender moment, and would sell your soul for a crack rock.

No thanks Heretic, I think I'll stick with my Tau Waifu thank you.

Salty eunuchs are salty.

CLEANSE, PURGE, KILL

Slaanesh will just two-time you, bro.

PIC RELATED FAGGOT

kek

Someone inform the commissar about this thread.

I FOUND TWO MORE!

I know
well this is the price for being a lover of a Demon-god of lust and pleasure

Brother, let us drop the Emperor's beat on these heretics.

Yeah, you do that. Tell the commissar what you saw, see what happenes.

What a glorious day to purge some heretic filth.

Xenos love is too pure to be destroyed by a bunch of angry eunuchs.

What's all this commotion about?

>xenos
>love

Even I sez dis thread's zoggin heresy

> Be part of cute Romeo-and-Juliet-esque, relationship based on mutual attraction, cooperation, and love for each other.

I don't want to be in a Romeo-and-Juliet relationship, they die in their teens.

STOP POSTING, FOUL XENO-LOVER

Daily reminder that this is what Tau females look like canonically.

You "kawaii uguu~" anime faggotry is nothing more than pathetic fanwank.
Enjoy your flat, fish faced blue skinned space gooks, you fucking faggot.

>all this xeno propaganda

Good Emperor, that's so pathetic.

Well said citizen

>Oy Imperigoy, don't you want to get cucked and tortured by Slannesh? It is a great honor and super fun, trust me. Also while you're at it, give us your souls as reparations for 6 gorillion killed in Horus Heresy.

Clearly this means we should stick to eldar waifus.

>implying that isn't hot
your taste is so shit I can smell your breath from over here.

Back to the warp with you, birdnose.

>implying that isn't hot
>having this shit taste

Consider suicide. Preferably by drowning, as to not waste las rounds.

SoB best waifus

Forget the commissar, me and the men are dealing with this ourselves.

Supreme taste, my Lord.

I'm going to start calling Tau Zipper Heads. Did you all grow up with out fathers? Defend your honor!

What are you gasmasks gonna do? Bleed on them a bunch and hope they drown in it before your blood soaks into the earth?

Ah, clearly a taste worthy of a primarch.

DEldar>>>>>>>>>>>>T*u

>being a xenos faggot
>not wanting delicious non heretical human made tech adept waifus

I am not a genetically modified killing machine to bring about the emperor wrath. I am a lover. Not being physically able to purge xenos in the emperors name I am fighting with the weapons suited to me, I will breed them out.
I will steal xeno woman from breeding within their own debased cultures and emperor willing, producing loyal imperial citizens.

LOOK AT WHERE THE SECOND SNAKE IS COMING FROM.

Because human girls are better than blueberries.

Shit taste from a shit primarch, shocker.

Agreed.

You don't really understand how we do things do you?

Good work citizen. Now go over there, some sisters of battle needed help with "stripping and oiling their bolter chambers" if I recall correctly.

Dark Eldar a shit. Craftworlders, harlequins, and exodites are all superior waifus.

Get in there soldier, don't keep the maidens of the Emperor waiting.

Fuck no.

People who waifu and fetishise the Eldar are the worst.
They aren't even fans of the Eldar, nor know their lore. They just like a twisted and inaccurate idea of them because of crappy fap bait fanart, dow kiddie memes, and shitty Veeky Forums smut.

I wish nothing but a thousand deaths upon your ilk.

DIS 'ERE BE AN ORK THREAD NOW! YA BLUE PANZY GITZ BETTA GET OUTTA 'ERE!

>Krieger thinks his regiment is badass because he assume that no one will talk to him because they're Afraid of him

You exist to do the shit jobs that not even commissars can bully regular gaurdsmen into doing. You are the human equivalent of packing peanuts, literately worthless excepting for getting hurt in someone else's place.

Can't we all just be friends? Tau, Eldar or Human, there's more that unites us than divides us!

Just think of the glories we could achieve, between Tau science and technology; human industry and zeal; and the Eldar's psychic gifts and wisdom of experience! It could be a golden age like no other!

Aun'va and the Ecclesiarchy's gotta go though... And the Eldar need to get the message that they aren't infallible... Also, the Administratum and Adeptus Terra in general are due a SERIOUS overhaul!

MY BOI, POST 'EM ONEZ WITH DA SQUISHY SOFT BITZ

*BLAM*

Tau still bestest waifus

> They aren't even fans of the Eldar, nor know their lore.
People who get obsessed with taking a fictional species in a poorly written miniature game serious are just fetishizing them in a different way. Relax and enjoy the waifus.

No, fuck you.

O-OI B-BOSS? I DUNNO IF ME SHOOTA CAN HANDLE DAT MUCH DAKKA

If we're going by models, then all humans are fat manlets with YUGE hands and heads.

kek this one actually made me laugh

nice trips btw

Do I look like I care what some near heretical guardsmen think let alone foul xeno scum.

also
>posting picture with necrons
>acting like my life is worthless
See its this kind of shit that lost you your souls in the first place.

It's inside her vaggie, lets assume
no, she's not a trap in this case

>Muh lore
>Muh innacuracies
>Muh rage about elflovers
>Muh fake fans
>Muh autism

fuck off, commissar boredom

>Slannesh-fag is trying to come up with ways to rationalize a literal trouser snake.

Typical, the Slannesh waifu'ers delusion knows no bounds.