Is this heresy?

Pic related, its from the newest issue of Will Of Iron.
Keep in mind she is a normal human, she does not have a carapce, is the hight and build of an average athletic human women, so this must act like spacecraft armour does since he hands and feet dont reach to the ends of the armour?

Is this heresy? Is there any other examples of normal human inquisitors using astartes armour? I cant seem to find any. And im gonna be seriously pissed if she is able to out fight a space marine who wears his armour like a second skin and is probably 300 years older

>inb4 go back to /pol/

I honestly dont care she is a chick, it just rubs me the wrong way lore wise issueing terminator armour to notmal himans, can they even use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_K9tjoPZLFc
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_Rex
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Terminator_Armour
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Terminator_Armour
readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Warhammer_40,000_Will_of_Iron_2016/Warhammer_40,000_Will_of_Iron_05/24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another pic of her around normal humans

Plenty of Inquisitors use power armor. There is nothing special about terminator armor except that it is more rare.

And there would be nothing notable about an exceptional regular human fighting a marine and winning. Even cowardly Imperial Guard commissars have done it.

But yeah the proportions are hilarious. I bet her whole body could fit in a seated position inside the chest.

>Is this heresy?
It's the wind of changes user

There was a massive thread about this ages back. Terminator proportions are already slightly fucked, so sticking a regular human in astartes sized terminator armour completely breaks it.

The only way it could work is if the human is piloting the suit from within the chest cavity, Crisis suit style.

I think the proportions look off and rather retarded but there's no reason for her not to wear one. Also the long hair look retarded.

Ya but arent those inquisitors that ise power armour use a scaled down version?

Hoe would an inquisitor for in space marine sozed armour

I keep imagining her trying to brush that hair out of her eyes only to knock herself out with her giant robot fists

The models have always been sized the same as marines. There are even two Inquisitor models on the store that looks more ripped than a marine. No one ever accused GW artists and sculptors of being good with proportion.

According to the last thread the weird scale is a result of editorial interference by GW

WHERE DO HER ARMS GO ?

No. No inquisitors use Astartes Power Armour. You're uninformed and should never speak of 40k again.

Power Armour REQUIREs an implanted Black Carapace in order to function. This is what interfaces the armour to the central nervous system of the Astartes, allowing the armour to move effortlessly under their control. Unpowered, the armour of an would be extremely difficult to move in even for an Astartes, and outright impossible for an unaugmented human.

So no - no inquisitors wear Astartes Power Armour. Some inquisitors, as well as the Adeptus Sororitas, have been known to employ specially produced full-body suits of powered armour that is similar to Astartes power armour, I suppose. Although it does not confer anywhere near the same level of protection, or manueverability.

An unaugmented human may as well have stepped into a tomb, to don the armour of an Astartes. They are incapable of interfacing with its facilities, and it is FAR too heavy for them to move in it without the assisstance of the armour itself.

To answer your question, OP: Yes. It is heresy.

Glad you could join us about a week after the exact same thread was made.
Only autists care, now move along, it's a comic.

>implying models are scale replicad of the character they portray
>being this dense

What fucking planet do you live on?

I never said they used "Astartes Power ArmourTM" so you can shove your lore pedantry up the ass of a Great Unclean One.

Inquisitors have been depicted wearing terminator armor and it was an option for Inquisitors in the first codex they got. It just uses a different interface mechanism like Sisters armor does.

Did he say they used ASTARTES power armor? No.

It's power armor. It's listed in the codex as power armor. Same thing with the Terminator armor that Ordo Malleus inquisitors can take. It's not the same as what the Astartes wear (missing the Black Carapace connectors, and downsized) but it uses a power supply to allow the wearer to move around in heavy ass ceramic plates.

Maybe learn to read bud. I was saying GW have a long history of fucking the proportions of their models and artwork. There are a handful of pieces of marine artwork that make sweet fuck all sense from an anatomical perspective.

not surprised seeing as comics today are literal sjw cancer and are run by said sjw's. I can't read any big publisher without the writers crowbaring in social justice and virtue signaling the entire time, they just realeased a super man comic were he was breaking down a mexico border wall

Here is how i image the conversation went between GW and titan. Titan, being sjw fucks, wanted to make the inquisitor a space marine size human, since there are inquisitors that have gone through the process of getting all teh augmentation and gene seed, but she cant because she is a women and lore wise that shit just dont work.

Titan getting the red light from GW on making her a space marine, put her in small terminator armour, armour that would actually make sense for her to control, but then GW said no fuck that, we dont want small space marine armour in any of our lore, so they settled on this.

Fuck this shit pisses me off, why can't they just leave the lore alone? its great as is.

>Power Armour REQUIREs an implanted Black Carapace in order to function.
No, only Astartes power armor requires a Black Carapace in order to function.
There are many different types of power armor that are used throughout the Imperium that don't require the Black Carapace. Those use a different type of interface that is inferior to the Black Carapace. SoB, Inquisitors, High Lords of Terra, etc use that type of armor.

>Plenty of Inquisitors use power armor. There is nothing special about terminator armor except that it is more rare

the op's pic is obviously astartes armour due to its size, it makes absolutely no sense to issue her armour she cant use due to a lack of black carapace.

you need a black carapace to operate tactical dreadnought armour period.

At this point it's not armor but mecha.

OP asked:
>Is there any other examples of normal human inquisitors using astartes armour?
>human inquisitors using astartes armour?
>astartes armour?

And you said:
>Plenty of Inquisitors use power armor. There is nothing special about terminator armor except that it is more rare.

Terminator armour ONLY exists for Astartes in the lore. Inquisitors can't wear it. If they could in the rules in the past, you can chalk that up to early 40k lore being a gigantic mess. Even currently, the rules of the game should not be taken as an accurate representation the lore. In established canon, non-Astartes cannot wear Terminator armour for the same reason why they can't wear any Astartes power armour.

Besides that, OP's picture seems to depict a character wearing Grey Knight Terminator armour, at a glance, which (obviously) IS Astartes armour. That's what he was referring to. She is even weilding what appears to be a Grey Knights Nemesis Force Halberd, which would be useless to a non-Psyker...

Inquisitors have had the option to take Terminator armour for a long time, it's not Space Marine exclusive. Though she does look pretty silly in it.

Its not heresy. It does make some delicious fat nerd tears tho.

He says that in his post. You just wasted your time repeating shit that was already there.

>Claims to be the authority on 40k lore
>Proceeds to make a fool out of himelf
Huh.

Just leaving this here.
youtu.be/_K9tjoPZLFc

Only everything I said was completely right. Nice try though.

>Terminator armour ONLY exists for Astartes in the lore.

Where does it say that terminator armour is marine exclusive? Look at Inquisitor Rex.

>Besides that, OP's picture seems to depict a character wearing Grey Knight Terminator armour

No. It lacks the psychic hood and the legs are all wrong.

>She is even weilding what appears to be a Grey Knights Nemesis Force Halberd

More like a power spear.

Inquisitors can take terminator armor. It's even an option in Codex: Inquisition. We've been over this.

>Where does it say that terminator armour is marine exclusive? Look at Inquisitor Rex.

literally too me 2 minutes to prove you wrong

>s Rex grew to adolescence, he was subjected to genetic enhancement by the Imperium's finest chirurgeons and gene-adepts, similar to that worked upon the superhuman bodies of the Adeptus Astartes. His physical body grew to massive proportions until Rex towered eight feet tall, with a heavily muscled frame and superhuman physical condition. Once his genetic enhancement was complete, Hector Rex was handed over to the Inquisition for more advanced training and placed as an Acolyte with Inquisitor Thor Malkin.

so he is basically a space marine you faggot, he has gone throught he genetic augmentation to wear the armour. The inquisitor in this comic has not.
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_Rex

>40k rules reflect the lore
>by extension bolters in the tabletop should be ap3 based on the lroe

what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Inquisitors get that shit all the time. It's mechanically common enough gear to make it standard issue not only for them, but their acolytes too if you want to spend the points. Hell, Malleus Inquisitors get fucking terminator armor if so inclined.

And that's not even getting into the Adeptus Sororitas having while armies of it.

> Get pointed out to be wrong by published materials from the company that governs the setting
> T-that doesn't count

I'm the guy you actually replied to. I'll add to what has already said: Rex's armour is not Terminator armour. It is described as Artificer Armour.

Besides that, I'll give you that the Terminator armour in the pic is probably just generic (especially since it was drawn up by an author who has clearly not read up on his lore). Nevertheless, it doesn't change the fact that non-Astartes cannot wear it.

But you didn't prove me wrong. It's quite clear that Rex isn't a Space Marine, yet he can use terminator armour. So terminator armour isn't marine exclusive.

Rules don't need to reflect the lore, but why would they make a model that doesn't fit the lore?

Can you find anything that says that Terminator armour can only ever be used by Marines?

>yet he can use terminator armour.
See Rex's armour is not Terminator armour.

>it doesn't change the fact that non-Astartes cannot wear it.

Where is this "fact" stated?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Terminator_Armour

Literally the second sentence.

There really is no reason why an archeotech suit if power armor couldn't have the interface sensors as part of the suit, and use electromagnetic resonance or some other method to receive motor information from the wearer's muscles.

The fact that the Imperium's technology is so wildly out of touch with itself *now* doesn't mean someone at some time built something intelligently designed.

>Using a unofficial wiki as a source

That's not going to cut it.

Wikis are not a source, unless you consider them a valid source. If you do

> Less frequently, high-ranking members of the Inquisition have been known to wear a form of Terminator Armour sized for an ordinary human occupant. Notably, members of the Ordo Malleus in particular have been known to favour suits of Terminator Armour. However, lacking the genetically-engineered subdermal Space Marine organ known as the Black Carapace, Inquisitors are unable to neurologically interface with the armour, and generally find its bulk much more cumbersome than a Space Marine does.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Terminator_Armour

>Is this heresy? Is there any other examples of normal human inquisitors using astartes armour?
Pic related, even most recent codex has Ordo Malleus inquisitor with terminator armour option.

readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/Warhammer_40,000_Will_of_Iron_2016/Warhammer_40,000_Will_of_Iron_05/24

I don't mind it. Although it'd make more sense for her limbs to be cyber-prostheses that she can pop off to interface with the suit.

Kinda like the MEC troopers from XCOM

Not heresy. The artistic interpretation isn't great, as a terminator suit made for a human should look slightly different than that made for an Astartes, but last thread on this says that the artist wanted to change the proportions but GW wouldn't allow it.

Your comparison is flawed, though. The rules of the game may not directly reflect the fluff, but they seldom present you with an option that *never* happens in the fluff. The better comparison is Imperial Guard carrying plasma guns: they do it in the fluff, they do it in the game. In the fluff, it's supposed to be super rare... in the game, less so.
But claiming that Inquisitors *NEVER* wear Terminator suits, despite the fact that that's been an option for them for a loooong time, is silly. An Inquisitor is supposed to be one of the most influential people in the galaxy. If she wants a custom suit of heavy armor made for herself, she can probably get one made. Particularly if she specializes in hunting renegade Astartes.

>open thread
>First response is not an immediate yes

ffs, yes Inquisitors can have Terminator armor. Rule wise they can take 'em. Lore wise they could take them. And even if it were heresy Inquisitors would still take them because no one polices Inquisitors except other Inquisitors.

I

Remember

The

Last time you made this retarded shit thread and it's still shit.

Can we all just agree that the concept is acceptable but the execution is retarded?

Like, seriously dude. Get some better troll skills.

Don't spam, you sissy. Come up with some new material.

At least the AoS haters come up with new baits all the time.

>artist wanted to change proportions

He is a cool guy then

We get it, you don't understand Power Armour and want to keep making this thread to whine about it.

>GW
>Official wiki

l o l

Exactly, there is no official wiki so using any wiki for a source on warhammer is bad.

It's fine you big dumb gay idiot. Inquisitors have all kinds of shit made personalized for them.

>I cant seem to find any.

>has her hair neatly bunder up

>has her hair hanging freely
This triggers me.

Aside from that there's nothing abnormal here, inquisitors have access to terminator armour, and female inquisitors are usually ex sororitas, like this one is, so she would know how to fight for sure.