Request Network [REQ]

bought yesterday, today down 30% what do I do guys?

when it moons?

will moon on friday

buy the dip

>will moon on friday
Yeah it's gonna moon on some gay update by the team lol yeah right

>he thinks the bittrex listing announcement wont cause the price to skyrocket

Shitload of news coming in the next few months, just hold my dude. A 30% dip is nothing compared to a 700% increase like it did when it was at ICO price.

i sold all 500k of my reqs just now. fuck this shitcoin. I bought at 35 cents yesterday and lost ALMOST HALF MY FUCKING MONEY FUCK!

i put my stack all in on bitcoin cash to replace the money i lost from this.

you hold .. and hold... and hold longer

its never a loss until you sell

buy high sell low, it's the biz way

i have been up 35% today not in fiat mind you but i just keep selling and buying req and made 2500 on my 10500 stack.

Don't blame REQ for buying at an all time high

should've gotten in earlier

Also, if you try to day trade cryptos you're in for a bad time

People are way ahead of ahead of you with software bots and insider info, you are their prey, they will beat you over time, always.

find a good project with a PROVEN use case that's already in place. make sure there's no drama or sketchiness around the creators. Buy lots and HOLDDDDDDDDDDD

great, don't forget to FOMO buy back when it gets to 35 cents tomorrow.

$1 REQ by February
theres too much momentum with this token for it to fail now

just fucking hold

congrats on making the worst possible move twice

damn just woke up to see my buy orders at 1680 and 1500 were filled when it dipped down to 1250. could've gotten a so much better price AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
how do you deal with shit like that?

>not always winning the million dollar lottery
how do you deal with it user?

There is a coin that will go up 100% in price tomorrow, and chances are you don't own it. How does one deal with this? Persevere and invest your money where you have faith it will grow, there's nothing else to be done.

you're late to the party bruh. this is a long term hold though. they give an update every 2 weeks if they announce a partnership of any form it will go nuts again.

good point. From my view it just seems like I keep calling the tops and bottoms wrong so I stress myself out about it. I know you can never time the market perfectly but still I feel JUSTED on some of my moves.

unless your doing that to jump on another highly promising coin that has also bottomed out its a bad idea

People are buying in again, most of my holdings are in REQ so I'm only 10% at a loss so far from all this bullshit today. I figure the next moon mission I'm selling, the dips after a moon mission always coincide with something bad in the market and it just dips further and further. Like I could've sold at .00052 and picked back up at .00031, lol. Same shit last week during that fomo hurricane

>he didnt buy the dip

>of btc

Just bought more an hour ago at the dip. Too hard not to when it's going to go back up again. Beta just released today. Product on the main by Q2-2018. Just hodl my man and you'll make it.

too ambitious, will NEVER be implemented. i dumped my bags this morning

You got the price you wanted yesterday. Think forward. You should be heaps happy. Bought for 30% less than yesterdays ATH

How can you have enough for 500k req at 35 cents and still be this dumb?