Humans

>Humans
>Supposedly can do anything
>Supposedly can advance the most
>Supposedly rule the most land

>Still get outclassed by all the other fantasy races

Why do all humans suck so much?

This isn't even a good troll post because humans almost always win in any story. Plus we ARE humans so we identify with them the most, therefor usually making them the heroes.

Try harder mang

It's time to stop.

>humans
>jack of all trades, ace of none

because then there would be little conflict where the humans would get to win abd shine against the odds thanks to their manifest destiny

in most settings it's due to the other races being on a post golden age numerical decline while still possessing qualitative superiority.

NO!

I HAVE WITNESSED THE RISE OF THIS COPYPASTA THREAD!

I SHALL END IT AS WELL!
(if such a thing truly has an end)
*Hasn't noticed the stream of threads with the exact same format from different anons*

>* *
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*autistic screeching*

>while still possessing qualitative superiority
And at the end of the day, the writing demands that it will still be a single human hero that beat their best fighter/mage/whatever.

Because literally every fuckinf D&D deity keeps them down. I'm not joking, this has been a thing since forever.

Zarus is just waiting for the time when they go too fucking far and he has to Imperium or else, so in the meantime he's abusing his deity status to avoid moral questionability for his Paladins with Grey Knights as Pelor, and when he can sort out the like of Kanchelsis, and a bunch of other stuff, so

This string of shitposts.

>Still get outclassed by all the other fantasy races
On the personal level. But humans get their reasonably short lives over "elder" races, which is a MAJOR advantage on societal level (quicker social changes, adaptability, breeding speed), and sufficient intelligence and better social skills, which is even bigger advantage over "barbarian" races.

Human racial ability across every setting is that they eventually will still manage to win, no matter how contrived or improbable it may be.

Correct.

So I was doing some 'what makes humans human' stuff in my setting.

The answers became the following:

>Humans are corruptible
The ability to both corrupt and fall to corruption was something extremely human. Other species were far less able to change in such a drastic manner that "corruption" is the right word for it. Humans had a relatively unique overarching lust for power/wealth/status that caused them to be far more corruptible. Other species can be corrupted but it takes far more work on the part of the corruptor. Dwarves for instance have natural spirits that work to turn good dwarves into paranoid schizophrenics, but this normally takes years and trauma. Humans are also the best at subverting corruption, this stemming from the same reason they fall to corruption. Their lust for power/wealth/status is often strong enough to drive them to attempt to consume their corruptor in addition to becoming corrupted.

>Humans fucking love vindictive vengeance
The idea of killing off someone's entire family because one of them killed your brother is something other species have a hard fucking time understanding. Vindictive vengeance is a psychosis humans are fairly unique in having.

>Humans love warfare
Other species are good at warfare, but humans breed individuals who absolutely fucking love war. It's the reason the vast majority of mercenaries are human.

>Plus we ARE humans so we identify with them the most

Speak for yourself. I find humans to be the most boring race.

>t. Tumblrista

>far right wn
>call humans boring
>get called a tumblrista

like fucking pottery

>outclassed

Name a race that more consistently rises up as conquerors, heroes, or evil overlords in any fantasy settings.

Yeah the average fantasy race beats the average human but the best of man crushes the best of everyone else.

>Assuming ones political leanings because they call you a bitch.

>implying all the phrases and reaction images in that pic didn't originate on this very site

Such stories are written by humans to begin with, and will obviously be biased towards humans unless the humans are not the protagonists of the story.